we reached hotel at 1 PM on friday, problems faced are highlighted below
1) nobody at the reception... LONG Q AT THE RECEPTION.
2) person told us check in will be at 2 and we will be called but I didn't get any call instead I had to go to them.
3) Ultimately we go the room was not given with a proper views even though I asked for a good view room and I booked it 4 or 5 days prior to our visit. Also nobody escorted us till our room and the reception just showed us how to go to 2nd floor.
After coming to the room our luggage came after 20 minutes and I had to call them to deliver ASAP.
4) I called up the reception from the room nobody picked up, waiting for half n hour to get a call back
5) I went to reception myself to ask for room change, Chritina said there are no rooms but a room infront of 366 was vacating so 378 was given to us.
6) christina asked us something we were shocked to hear " Are you guys going to shift by yourself or shall I send a person to help with your luggage". I mean how can she ask this?? It is obvious that she has to send a person to shift our luggage. Ultimately we shifted on our own. Also nobody came to room to joint the bed also as there were 2 single beds in the room 378.
7) there was a long que for omlette centre which was was not as expected.
8) There was a sparrow dirt lying on the table in seville restaurant and nobody was bothered to clean it.
9) The money was charged before we complete the stay and before we check-out, which is I think is not at all proper. All 5 star hotels charge after the check out only.
10) pool was having some dust in the water and also paper bags were lying in it.
11) there was water blockage in room 378 and also the toilet shower was leaking.
1) THE VIEW FROM THE ROOM IS NICE
2) beach is good and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens along a stretch of white sandy beach, this palatial hotel is located on the Al Raha corniche. The property offers 254 rooms and suites including the brand new wing furnished with the ultimate in luxury. There are also 24 exclusive villas which have a choice of 2,3 or 4 bedrooms, located in a stunning seafront location adjacent to the main hotel building. The hotel boasts state of the art facilities, including the Body & Soul Spa & Recreation Club complete with temperature controlled outdoor and indoor pools, steam rooms, saunas and Jacuzzis as well as a high tech gymnasium. If variety is the spice of life, dining choices abound from International dishes to exquisite twist of Mediterranean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and TripOnline SA so you can book your Al Raha Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Raha Beach Hotel Abu Dhabi