“Excellent Service from a Large Property” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #13 of 120 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
New York City, New York
“Excellent Service from a Large Property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Expansive property in pristine condition. Very high guest to employee ratios which enables the staff to provide an unprecedented level of service. Very good and diverse restaurant selection. Rooms were satisfactory but not at the level you would expect. We unfortunately had issues with noise and broken tv remotes and window dressings which were ultimately addressed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HolgerSchroth, General Manager at Emirates Palace, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

With a 4:1 staff to guest ratio, we are continuously striving to improve our level of service. I am happy to hear that we were able to recover the issues you mentioned, to ensure that you enjoyed the rest of your stay.

Holger Schroth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (276)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Petra - Wadi Musa, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I had a nice time in Emirates Palace with my family , we like our stay there , the hotel has a nice and beautiful location where you can stay away from nosy , the service were very excellent and the staff .. every thing were completely nice and cool . i recommend every one to accommodate at Emirates Palace Hotel.

Dear Nawafleh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on of your stay with us. We value the feedback of our guests in a continuous effort to provide the best service and hospitality in Abu Dhabi, and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

A truly wonderful place, great service, everything that looks like gold is actually real gold..great shopping and nightlife options...just love Emirates Palace and Abu Dhabi. The people are really nice and you will be able to discover the arabic history as well!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
HolgerSchroth, General Manager at Emirates Palace, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear Momo,

Thank you for your generous review of your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you had an exceptional experience at the Palace. We take great pride in the beauty and magnificence of the property, and appreciate your feedback.

Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Wow. The most luxurious hotel I have stayed in. Grand, amazing, beautiful public areas. Well-equipped rooms (Blazing fast Wi-Fi and wired internet 20mb+). Clean gym with modern equipment (C2 Rowers, Dumbbells, Kettlebells, plenty of treadmills and other machines). Amazing breakfast buffet. This place is HUGE and the grounds are meticulously clean and manicured. Fun pool areas. Beautiful beach.

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I'm looking forward to returning!

Room Tip: West Wing rooms are closer to the "fun" pools (Water slides, lazy river, etc). East Wing h...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Daniel,

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have just returned from this beautiful hotel. It is grand and very luxurious. I have encountered some problems with my stay with regards to some cracks in the service standard. We ordered a special pillow before arrival and I thought this was very unique but this was never delivered. We had to wait for a laundry rack for more than 4 hours inspire of being repeatedly promised that it was on its way. In most luxurious hotels we've stayed at, juice and not just cola is free which is a better healthier option. There is no tea or coffee making facilities. Coffee from room service is x6 the normal price you would pay for. I understand this is a luxurious place but the price is overly too much. We were staying for my birthday and my partner and even called the hotel in advance to notify them. In most heels a cake or a bottle of wine is nice gesture but to our surprise we were initially refused such an indulgence. There is no steam room- you have to pay for it in the spa. I found this strange because after swimming in the pool and feeling cold, a steam room in the change room is relaxing afterwards and is usually standard in most five star hotels. I have diamond membership with Hilton, Gold with Marriott, Accor, and IHG so I know what I'm talking about. The flush in the toilet was very noisy overnight with water flowing and the tv was turning on and off for no apparent reason and not all channels were available (audio visual fault in the room?). We ended up with a very bad night. When your paying top dollar in this beautiful hotel, these problems are unacceptable and ruins the guest experience. The following morning I was ready to check out as quickly as possible and booked our next night at Qasr Al Sarab instead of staying an extra night at the Emirates Palace. I thought its not fair to just leave so I sat down with Hussein who listened and acknowledged the problems raised. He was able to make amends and we decided to stay a little bit longer until lunch time instead. Karen spoke to me upon check-out and I was impressed with the service recovery. I know we did not have such a good experience but I will definitely give this hotel another chance and will come back again...hopefully a different experience this time around as promised.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for some of the things that happened during your stay.

Thank you very much for bringing this matter to the attention of Hussein and Karen before you checked out. We are continuously striving to improve our level of service, and I am happy to hear that we were able to recover our service to ensure that you enjoyed the rest of your stay.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

we went to the emirates palace again this year, we go every year once again its been a great weekend, we are a family of 4 its great for kids they can do what they want and it is safe the 110m2 suite was amazing, the food was great i would definitely recommend this hotel if you are staying in Abu dhabi

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Hanna,

It was a pleasure to welcome you to Emirates Palace last year. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with your family.

Congleton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Emirates Palace for two weeks in December. We have stayed all over the world in some fantastic hotels and this hotel was up there with the best. We were made to feel very welcome from when we arrived at the hotel until we departed. The atmosphere in the hotel is lovely and you feel so secure. The food was excellent and my husband was given a beautiful birthday cake during our stay. The rooms were always kept very clean and anything you used was quickly replaced. All of the staff we came into contact with were exceptional. You are acknowledged by everyone. I must stress that all of the security staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. We enjoyed walking along the beach and to the marina most days. We cycled on the bikes provided by the hotel. We also enjoyed the swimming pools. The staff around the swimming pools were very helpful and polite. We found paradise here. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. We have already booked to go back in December 2014 because we enjoyed it so much.

Room Tip: The East Wing was very quiet. I do not think you can go wrong with any room at this hotel.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback on your stay with us in December. It was a pleasure to host you and your husband during his birthday.

We value the feedback of our guests in a continuous effort to provide the best service and hospitality in Abu Dhabi.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Palace this coming December.

Holger Schroth

Been to Emirates Palace? Share your experiences!