“Amazing place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah

Save Saved
You added Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah to your Saves list
Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Eastern Ring Road / Salam Street / Sheikh Zayed Street/Eastern Road | Eastern Mangroves, Abu Dhabi 129712, United Arab Emirates   |
Offers & Announcements
Family & Friends Offer
Ranked #4 of 117 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

The staff was amazing they calling with Karim service, Every request or any issues that i got it was solved on the spot. Housekeeping team was ready to assist any time. The restaurant very delicious food, Probably will comeback soon again. and Im going to recommend this place to have look right now and stay.

Room Tip: choose room closer to the elevator with nice terrace
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

In a just 1 single word (i liked ) Jannah.
i have just returned from a magical stay at this beautiful hotel. From the moment i arrived around 0530hrs in the morning all the hotel staff provided us with exceptional service in a pleasant and professional manner. The hotel more than lived up to our expectations during our 10 night stay. Thank you to all Karim Team Especially Hussein.

Room Tip: Check karim service
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
SocialJannah, General Manager at Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Joseph,

Sincerely Thank you for a great review,

Houssine was so proud that he printed it and brought it to our briefing today in the morning, to service oriented hoteliers ,there is no great reward than a happy guest.

we are looking forward to welcome you back at Eastern mangroves Suites by Jannah,

Best regards,
Nehme Imad Darwiche
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

i was thinking to spend a few days with my family, when i decide to , i called the suites Jannah , abdelatrif was very helpful he assist me to do a quick booking and gave me free upgrade to two bed room looking over to the mangroves which was a nice gesture, i never see a very welcoming from the staff in any hotel like jannah Suites , Arabic coffee and cold towels in entrance, offering a delicious chocoltae during the check in , the restaurant are fantastic also the wait rose you can find any thing you want , they call it promenade , i enjoyed it a lot with my wife , during our check out Mehdi and ahmed assist us with the luggage and also they call a car to take me to the airport
they said this a karim service , its a unique service where you can get very well spoiled while you are spending a good time with your familly...
i will be back soon......jannah.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Location is great, very convenient inside the city and far from any traffic, looks like a city resort never saw something like this before. Just 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi airport. Service was excellent they have a guy called karim who delivers Butler service and apparently the service is named after him , What a concept very personal approach. Sunset is just amazing, overlooking the mangroves forest and the marina. Will definitely bring my family again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear George,

Thank you for a very informative review which i am sure will be read by future guests looking for a place like ours,and i am writing to you because looking for new guests is important to us but what is greater is seeing repeated guests, Guest that call our hotel their Home.

so we are looking forward to welcome you back here at Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah,

Nehme Imad Darwiche
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for the past 2 months as my company required me to work from Abu Dhabi. I am so glad I chose this place.
The views are simply amazing, I couldn't get enough of it. Even now that the weather is cooler I spent as much time as possible on the terrace of my suite to enjoy the view. But this doesn't mean that the suite itself wasn't great. There is just so much space. Since I stayed here for 2 months I brought a lot of things with me, but there was enough space and storage room in the suite to feel comfortable. I had a huge living room and kitchen and a seperate bedroom with attached bathroom - I especially enjoyed the bathtub!
Another thing I would like to mention, is the great service I was given. Having a busy schedule for work I really enjoyed the Karim Service that is taking care of everything. I could be sure that my laundry was place neatly in my suite when I returned after a long day and they even offered me to the grocery shopping for me. Never saw that before in a hotel!
During the last weeks of my stay also 3 of the restaurants at the hotel opened and it looks like there are more to come soon. I only tried the lebanese one which I can absolutely recommend, but also the seafood restaurant looks great. I wish I had the time to check it out.
But I will definitely come back and explore the other restaurants.
All in all I can really recommend this hotel to anyone!

Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

My 2nd visit to Jannah Hotels & Resorts assures me that their service is very consistent and very best. This time is stayed there for 2 weeks and enjoyed every bit of it. This time i learned that every room has waterfront view. The weather was so perfect, I walked on the dockside every night and enjoyed dinning at all restaurants at the dockside in the hotel. The view was spectacular from my room also enjoyed having breakfast in the balcony patio of my room. Thanks to staff member Abdellatif and Hussein for giving me all local information which I needed. Great Hotel...Home Away From Home.

Room Tip: All rooms are water view.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have been travelling all over the world and have stayed in many 5* Hotels. However, I have just come back from a 6 week stay at The Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah, for business, and I can honestly say that this is The Best Hotel I have ever stayed at.

The Hotel is still very new, nevertheless the service and operation of this hotel is immaculate. And no request is too much… Anything I asked for and needed help with was serviced quickly and effectively to a very high standard.

Upon Arrival my check-in was very fast and I was in a beautiful 1 Bedroom suite within minutes. The view was exquisite overlooking the mangroves with a wonderful view of Abu Dhabi City in the distance… I couldn’t wait to get out onto the large terrace with a good book! I spent many nights just staring out onto the incredible view.

The suites are well equipped with a large size kitchen with all the utensils you could need. The bedrooms are very spacious and include a King Size very comfy bed. I also had 2 large bathrooms. I loved the fact that the rooms have a living area space as well as a bedroom so you really feel like you are at home and are not cramped into one room like many other 5* Hotels. The rooms all include a large flat screen TV and there is a lot of closet space! There is also a store room to put your empty suitcases in so they don’t get in the way of the beautiful room!

After a couple of weeks I was upgraded to a 2 Bedroom Suite by Abdellatif, The First Impressions Director of Rooms… WOW I didn’t think it could get any better. My room was absolutely huge with a huge terrace to go with it. A lovely sized kitchen, 2 bedrooms (one master with a king bed and one twin room with twin large single beds), each room had an ensuite bathroom, additionally there was also an extra bathroom in the hall. The living space was beautiful with a large L shaped Sofa and again with a large flat screen TV in every room.

The suites are cleaned daily at whatever time you prefer and all amenities are replaced. The housekeeping service is very efficient and such a friendly group of staff; always smiling and as always nothing is ever too much.

I really found that personal care and consideration was put into every service provided, by all members of staff from management to housekeeping. The Reception staff were always 100% well-organised and professional; compliments to Abdellatif, Najat and Nadia who really made my stay comfortable, not to mention gracefully trouble and stress-free!

The roof-top pool has a beautiful view and is always so peaceful! Compliments to Shehan, who tends to the pool and gym; very professional, hard-working individual.

I also took advantage of the Butler Service during my stay, which really is the crowning impressiveness of the hotel. I would highly recommend using the service of Mehdi, Tarek, Ahmed, Mohamed or Diago to make your stay an outstanding and luxurious experience.

I really could go on and on… but to sum it up the staff at Jannah are truly the friendliest, smartest, most professional and hard-working staff you will ever come across at any hotel. They make you feel as if you are the only guest in the hotel.

I would personally highly recommend Jannah as a place to stay for vacation or business and I will be sure to revisit in the near future!

Room Tip: Any Room you have is spectacular but the back view of the Mangroves is to die for!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah? Share your experiences!