“Wonderful stay @ jannah” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah

You added Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah to your Saves list
Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Eastern Ring Road / Salam Street / Sheikh Zayed Street/Eastern Road | Eastern Mangroves, Abu Dhabi 129712, United Arab Emirates   |
Special Rate
Family & Friends Offer
Ranked #7 of 118 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
South Kazakhstan Province, Kazakhstan
“Wonderful stay @ jannah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I would like to thank all the staff for the most amazing stay that my Mam and I had the 7th NOV for 3 nights.
We loved everything about the jannah mangrovs. I have stayed in thousands of hotels all around the world over the past 27 yeard as i am and continue to work for british airways as long haul air stewardess. I have been very lucky to have stayed in all of the best location.
My Mam is 83 years old and i booked the holidays as a special one off treat for her. I am really happy that i did as we had the best times of our lives.
We would like to retourn and what was supposed to be a one off will now not be the case as we will be returning god willing,as they say in the UAE.
I quickly would like to thanks a few of employees who made our experience unbelievably amazing.
The nice man husseine made an incredible fuss over my mother and mae her feel like the queen and also ahmad who is a star made us extra special with the daily extra care and the good service and many of the eastern mangrovs angels.
Thank you for doing such a wonderful job we hope to come back soon.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The Best Hotel in Abu Dhabi

With all jockeys champions of the World we were 200 people staying in the Jannah Suites and fantastic place. Thank you Abu Dhabi for Hosting us in Jannah beautiful service outmost parties and great events.
Food super five star buffets and we loved the atmosphere and DJ

That is the fabulous place that 29 countries were staying there and the best event of HH Sheikh Mansoor Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Global Arabian Horse Flat Racing Festival events.

Jannah you are great and thank you from all the 200 people from the World you are the best hotel Suites and great DJ

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
SocialJannah, Manager at Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Lara,

The Jannah First Class team salutes you and thank yo-u for giving us the honor to be affiliated with you,

Thank you for the award and for naming Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah the official hotel for HH Sheikh Mansour Festival,

And we are looking forward to the next race,

Great travel and See you soon,

Martin Persson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

The whole place was fantastic. Lovely environment, Nice sunset & We had an amazing view of the mangroves. Modern & Comfortable accomodation. Very helpful and friendly staff. Definitely will come back to this hotel to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

At first you will not appreciate this hotel outside.
But if will get inside their suits you will feel your home in your own home.
I love the place because its very spacious.
The sun comes in your window pane lively overlooking the huge mangrove.
Even your not a nature lover you will appreciate it.
Its very refreshing you cannot imagine that your in Abu Dhabi.
The staff is very friendly and accommodating.
There is no hotel better than Jannah.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I came to Abu Dhabi to visit my son and his family and chose this hotel for its location. I was not sure of what to expect since it was new. But when I read the recommendations and checked its website, I felt comfortable and venture.
And what an amazing decision I made.
I must say that I had an exceptional experience.
The product they offer is nice, but what was just amazing was the location, the views of the mangroves and the sea, but most importantly the terraces they have in each suite. I could sit there for hours to relax and enjoy the calmness of the location while enjoying the city skylines in the backgrounds.
The service was a true boutique 5 star. Just perfect.
I want to recommend this hotel without any hesitation and look forward to come back during my next trip to Abu Dhabi.

A sincere thank you to all the team who made my stay so special.

Room Tip: I recommend to contact the hotel in advance as they have a great concierge service that can assist y...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have been living at the eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah for 3 weeks and love it. The setting is spectacular looking over the lagoon and the 600 hectares of ancient mangroves. The accommodations are beautiful but the crowning glory is the butler service - the Karims Their manager - the original Karim - lives and breathes service as does his team. Our main butler Houssine does an extraordinary job - nothing is too much trouble. He makes us feel like we are his only guest. The result is a marvelous stress free pampered experience.
Alan

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
SocialJannah, General Manager at Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah, responded to this review, October 21, 2013

Our Brand Promise is that we are A First Class Company Serving First Class Guests and We only hire First Class Talents,

And to the Fleischmann family you are truly First Class,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Having just moved to AD and looked around a lot of serviced apartments I've chosen to move into Jannah at Eastern Mangroves. The apartments are beautiful, well finished and with all mod cons, unlike other serviced apartments they also feel like fully functional flats with loads of space so somewhere that you could stay in indefinitely - a proper home from home. Its in an ideal location with easy access to the corniche, airport and Dubai and unlike other places in AD looks out onto a great view of the mangroves so its quiet all the time despite having a main road on the other side of the building. Bar the site itself the best thing about Jannah is the incredible service - they've thought long and hard about how to pitch this place and have got a great team in to deliver it. The Karim service is personal and unobtrusive but makes you feel welcome instantly. Special mention goes to Houssine who has helped with every request however big or small, has made life very easy and made me feel at home straight away. I've never experienced this level of service and the personal touches they have thought of even in the best five star hotels. I'm not going to want to leave!

Room Tip: All the suites i saw were great and all face onto the mangroves so have good views and are quiet. Th...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
SocialJannah, General Manager at Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah, responded to this review, October 3, 2013

With our Karim services and their slogan "Just Ask" we enjoy making your stay with us remarkable,thank you sincerely for your comment on TripAdvisor,

Our Hotel Your Home,

Have a great evening,

Been to Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah? Share your experiences!