“Outstanding Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi

You added Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi to your Saves list
Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Abu Dhabi 500200, United Arab Emirates   |
Special Offer
Summer Sale - Save 20%
Ranked #21 of 120 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

We stayed here last week as a birthday gift from my wife and I just wanted to share the Outstanding service that we receive from the moment we step on the entrance and received a warm welcome by Salem Salvador and Sunshine from Front office who gave us also a very smooth check-in and check-out and I appreciate so much how they show us their concern when they found out that my 3 year old son is not feeling well. Room was very clean and smell very fresh thanks for the room attendant sorry I forgot the name (Filipino guy) but he's been very helpful. On the way to the pool you will be greeted by their Spa team members and I was very happy because my Son had a great time in the kids pool area another Outstanding is the Breakfast venue called OCEANA, breakfast food was superb and finally a huge thank you for the Cake, I was surprised and really made my birthday very special. Two thumbs up for an Outstanding service and I started sharing this great experience to my friends and colleagues and I cant wait to return to this property. Job well done and keep up the good work :)

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Turkish first
Grand Prairie, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We arrived at the hotel and were promptly greeted and easily checked in. The lobby is beautiful and the rooms are well maintained. The restaurants are very nice but pricey with a buffet only option at the nicer restaurant in the hotel.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Ceefun,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at our hotel.

We are indeed delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. Our team take great pride in their work and I will be sharing your kind gratitude with them.

The entire team would be delighted to welcome you back.

Kind Regards,

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

this visit, they gave me a free upgrade to room with outdoor area. at first glance it was quite spacious room with big bathroom area as well which i loved. however its a shame that the plants outside my room look dreadful as it was very dry and seems nobody taking care of it.. :( but nevertheless, it didnt reduce my satisfaction of the service provided by the staff here. Kudos to some staff that make my stay extraordinary. John in business centre is really thoughtful and give great service (you should try the lounge on 8th floor, it gave you amazing view of the pool) , suresh and majorie from housekeeping they are very friendly, as i saw them twice on different day but they remember me and ask how was my stay and offer if they can do anything to help me. thats extraordinary service! also you should try the Rouge restaurant which i reviewed on their trip advisor page!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Dear Hansen_Sudjati,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you for your lovely comments. It is always good to receive complimentary feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the team. Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Executive Lounge Team especially to John with my personal gratitude.

Allow me to reassure you that our guest feedback is extremely important to us, as we are able to assess and continuously improve the service standards, which we strive to achieve through proper training.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back at the Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Lancaster, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Very much enjoyed two nights in this well appointed hotel. The room was spacious and very well equipped with a lovely bathroom. Breakfast was excellent with great variety of both Western and local fare. The pool was lovely with ample sun beds provided and made a welcome relief from the heat. The hotel is situated close to the Grand Mosque but some way from downtown. This was a 20 minute taxi ride and about 35d. It worked well for us and it was also fairly convenient for the airport.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Sylvia W,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you for your wonderful posting.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and your journey to Abu Dhabi.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Besancon, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Let's start with the "negative" points.

First, the 500 dirhams deposit I wasn't aware of before checking in. To be fair to the Hilton hotel, I didn't book my stay through their website and the website through which I did did not let me know about it. Maybe their do advise their guests.
And of course, you get it back at the end of your stay if everything went well.

Plus, the Abu Dhabi museum inside the hotel lobby is not a museum but a huge boutique. And the staff doesn't let you walk through it alone as they really want you (a bit much) to buy their stuff. So it's quite disturbing, you don't really feel at ease there.

Otherwise, everything was perfect from the reception staff kindness and warm communication to the quality of the huge hotel room (bed larger than my height, on tip-toe, raised arms, amazing!).

Do I need to talk about the breakfast?! We always need to, so... it was DELICIOUS.
And what a choice we have!!! Again, the service at breakfast was perfect.

The hotel is located near the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque (about 30 minutes walk), which was a big "plus" for me as this was the reason I came to Abu Dhabi.
There's a cute park (with pineapple slides, loved it!), a carrefour market and a KFC just near the hotel too (no more than 5 minutes walk).

In other words, great room, great location, great service but don't be surprised by the deposit (that you always get back at the end of your stay).

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING !!!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Dear Marycevaer,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you for your wonderful posting.

All guest feedback is important to us, as it is only through constructive criticism that we are able to assess and continuously improve the service standards, which we strive to achieve.

We are glad that we exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. Your positive feedback has been shared to the entire Hilton Capital Grand Team.

I am grateful to know the points you have raised to allow us to improve our service. Rest assured that these will be taken into consideration.

Best regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've used the Hilton previously both in London and Moscow for business purposes.
I arrived early morning around 9am and Oleg at reception kindly allowed me to check in early. he switched my breakfast from the last day of my stay to enable me to have breakfast on my day of arrival whilst my room was being prepared- A really good start and touch.
The room was on the 10th Floor with a distant view of the Grand Mosque. Love the spacious room and beautiful en suite bathroom.
Service was highly attentive and efficient from every member of staff I encountered. The pool was excellent and I enjoyed the hammock.
I think the hotel does need a slight makeover and maintenance upgrade.
The location was not to my liking and I should have researched this better, but a visit to the Grand Mosque and Big Bus Tour ensured that I saw all of Abu Dhabi's delights.
Overall, very happy and will definitely consider Hilton for future personal travel.

Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Andalucian99,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Oleg with my personal gratitude.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel, during your next trip to Abu Dhabi.

Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A big hotel with a cosy atmosphere. We enjoyed our breakfast buffet, also the nights at the roof terrace. The room and bathroom was big and comfortable. As participantes of the Abu Dhabi International Bookfair we had a very short distance to the Exhibition Centre, this made all very relaxed and easy going.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Dear Marion B,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you for your nice comment.

I am delighted that you found our services and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive complimentary feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

Yassin Ouenniche

Been to Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!