“First class service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi

You added Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi to your Saves list
Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Abu Dhabi 500200, United Arab Emirates   |
Special Offer
30% off Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #21 of 120 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
soerenberg, switzerland
“First class service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I went to capital grand to celebrate my bday and stayed in #1007. The hsk team was amazing as they kept me a bday card and elephant made wit towel. Cake was served frm the room service which made this a memorable bday fr me. The room was very spacious and comfortable. Loved the design of the hotel and its corridor. Moreover the hotel is near to the grand mosque and malls. Breakfast was excellent and it had a variety of hot and cold foods. receptionist sun was helpful in offering me a room thou i was little bit early than my check in time.Friendly concierge,mainly Mr. syed i think,am not sure (Tamil speaking Indian Gentleman) who helped me to find my watch which i misplaced in my room. I loved every minute of my stay at Capital grand and will surely recommend to my friends. Thank you so much for your hospitality.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms on high floor.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Had a lovely stay here room fresh clean and food great, staff was helpful kind, breakfast was massive everything you desire, sun beds plentiful relaxing pool area.
We visited Yas Island which is well worth a visit and the circuit what a atmosphere we also went visited the Hotel Yas Viceroy which was beautiful, it was very busy due to Robbie Williams staying there, we had free drinks and canopes , a little surprise for us.
Visited the Marina Mall at the Corniche another busy place, and walked down to Hilton Corniche had a meal and got discount as we were staying in the sister hotel.
We had a lovely time.

Room Tip: A Little Pricey But Worth the Extra for the Executive Room
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Abuja, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Hilton capital grand Abu Dhabi is a wonderful place to stay. Everyone had a smile for us right from the guy who took our luggage from the taxi, to Oleg at the front desk, to Jennelyne (very sharp and smart, always referring to us by name every time), Georges ( always smiling) at the restaurant, Charles (house keeping), Akeem (Security) were all very accommodation. We even got calls from executive floor asking about our stay and whether we needed anything. This hotel is more than worth it. We will surely and definitely come back. It was realy honours experience

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Nice Hotel, very polite staff, delicious food, close to the great mosque, tidy rooms, bus station is directly behind the hotel, the supermarket close by offers a lot of spices, the promenade is exciting, we would come back

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear 11DT10,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you for your nice comment.

I am delighted that you found our services and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive complimentary feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel, during your next trip to Abu Dhabi.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I usually visit Abu Dhabi, it was my first time to stay in Hilton Capital Grand during my visit in April 2015, it was nice, clean, staff were friendly and helpful.
I would definitely recommend my friends to visit this hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Yassin O, Director of Operartions at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear ihssan1910,

Thank you for your recent posting. We are indeed delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team take great pride in their work and I will be sharing your kind gratitude with them.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel very soon when we will have the opportunity of looking after you once again.

With kind regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

We've been in this hotel last October 2014 and my kids just love it. We chose this hotel to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary because of the family friendly environment. The staff are very polite and approachable. My children loves the food and the swimming pool. It feels like we are in our own home.
Hilton capital grand is now a big part of our memorable experiences.
We are definitely coming back again and again....

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Lornzzz,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate your special day. It's our pleasure having you and we appreciate your wonderful commendation to the staff. We are glad that you enjoyed every moment of your stay with us.

The entire team would be delighted to welcome you back.

Regards,

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for three days and had a great time. The staff were always willing to assist and always smiled!
Stayed on the executive level, which is great. Access to lounge and free bites and drinks during the day. The room was quite roomy and the bathroom huge with a huge tub!!

Went a few nights to the Noche lounge, they made some great mojitos and caipirinhas for only 12AED!!! Super cheap, since I live on South Beach, that's almost free for me!

All in all great stay and would stay here once again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Ilove305,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone, we appreciate your time.

I am delighted that your stay was excellent and you enjoyed our facilities. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Regards,

Yassin Ouenniche

Been to Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!