“Best Hilton ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi

Save Saved
You added Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi to your Saves list
Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Abu Dhabi 500200, United Arab Emirates   |
Special Offer
Summer Sale From AED 301
Ranked #13 of 116 hotels in Abu Dhabi
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best Hilton ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I really enjoyed staying in this hotel. I stayed couple of time in this hotel so far in different type of room. rooms are fabulous, huge and modern very nice decor / color and very elegant furniture.

The staff were friendly and truly helpful. with always a nice smile on. Gym is absolutely amazing!!

Definitely will come back, very much recommended

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear bsameh,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at our hotel.

Meanwhile, we look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again, during your next trip to Abu Dhabi.

278 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have stayed in a very nice suite with a balcony and view on the swimming pool, large bathroom, I loved it. Great Gym and Spa facility. Executive lounge is amazing, great stay, definitely will come back, very much recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Ameed A,

Cologne, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

It was our first stay in Abu Dhabi. We had a nice room on the executive floor. The service was fantastic and very friendly. The room was perfectly clean. Nice pool and Spa, and good restaurants. We will come back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Daniel M,

Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

This hotel hasn't been a Hilton long, so things are still in transition. However -- our room was fabulous. Huge bathroom, separate shower and tub, well decorated room, flat screen TV, etc. Staff was friendly, helpful and very attentive when we needed anything. Room service for breakfast was delightful, as was dinner in their Italian restaurant. Their main restaurant is a huge buffet, but pricey, especially when you aren't starving. Had it been warmer, we would have enjoyed eating outside by the pool.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear shayfree,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive complimentary feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

Oxnard, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

First time staying in this hotel. I was very impressed with all the staff especially Sunshine at the front desk who was very nice and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone because of the location, cleanliness, and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Corner Suite that I stayed at was very quite and has a nice view of the football stadium and water...
Dear Nick C,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Sunshine with my personal gratitude.

SAINT LEONARD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great were the front desk and housekeeping staff, the executive level rooms, the executive lounge and staff there. Room amenities were abundant, the showers were nice (rain style spout), the bed was cozy and firm. The room was quiet and had nice tv selection. Gym is well equipped.
The location is 20 minutes from the airport; 20 minutes from the heart of downtown. Taxi to either was about 25 dirham. Only outside food within reasonable walking distance was a KFC. However, grocery store Carrefour is a three minute walk.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear vinceav8r,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Yes, yes, yes! I unbelievably booked my hotel room at the wee hours of the morning. Luckily, there was availability and the price was still the same as when I checked it the day before - awesome number 1! When I reached the hotel, I was assisted with my little luggage and upon checking-in, I was greeted by the manager in charge at the time, I believe, and forwarded to Christy. Christy is very accommodating, very informative and absolutely very hospitable. She even confirmed my late check-out - awesome number 2! I was very pleased with the hotel as the facilities were very relaxing. Makes me want to look for a steam/sauna near my home. So, so :| Dinner was nice. I went to the Orange "something" restaurant where they have international buffets. Given that I already came late (past 10pm), they still accommodated me even if it was closing time. I was able to eat properly and not rush because they were removing all the food. I hope there are a lot of international choices for viands as most of it was Indian food (or was it a theme night?). Was also looking for more choices for breakfast :D Overall, I am very pleased with my first Hilton experience. Needless to say, I will be recommending this to all my friends and colleagues and hopefully, be trying out their other locations!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear deszapanta,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Christy with my personal gratitude.

Yassin Ouenniche

Been to Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!