“Iftaar ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #353 of 1,622 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Turkish
“Iftaar ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Had an iftaar (muslims breaking of a day long fasting) get-together with my friends. Food tasted great and the set menu we chose was much more than we could chew. The hommos, kebab and the dessert (kunaafa) was excellent as well as the jallab juice. I would say a nice place to have a bite together with your friends.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“For when you feel like Anatolian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I am sure for some this would allow a change from the ordinary! The food is very good and it is recommended to try the Kisir, the Soslu Patlican, and the Pirzoli (obviously the Kebab is also a specialty). The only improvement would be to better sequence the food as our main course was served before the starters!

Visited May 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Turkish food adventure”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

First the service was excellent, the Waiter most especially who served us that day. It was quite an adventure eating because I was introducing the cuisine to my friend, she was curious and in the end she enjoyed the dishes as I did. She was surprised by the variety of "salata" that they serve. I let her try the "doner", she loves olives so it was fun. And the dessert "kunefe", she finds it weird as it is too sweet which I agree (it has some flavour on it that it is not matching the local kunefe) because it wasn't the same taste when I was in Turkey (many time) so I informed the Manager about it but he insisted that it is the same taste, but i disagree. He is not Turkish local so he wouldn't know. Anyhow everything was good except for the dessert.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

One of the best restaurants in Abu Dhabi. The food was delicious and the service was great.. I recommend it to those looking for refreshing their taste buds

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Delicious, Colorful, Tasty and NON-SMOKING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Our server, Manoj, was welcoming and helpful. He helped me choose my meal ~ I chose kebab+ eggplant (pathcanh), toros salad and fancy water. My husband and daughter had the Kusbasih Pide and Kosebasi Kebap. The foods were colorful, full of texture & taste and very delicious.

For dessert, my husband chose kunefe. I can't eat is b/c it's NOT gluten-free. I, however, did order a beautiful bowl of ice cream.

I love this restaurant b/c it's in a non-smoking mall, Al Wahda, and has a charming ambience.

Prices and selection are great too.

• Visited December 2013