“Amazing Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rosewood Abu Dhabi

You added Rosewood Abu Dhabi to your Saves list
Rosewood Abu Dhabi
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sowwah Square, Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi 00000, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #4 of 117 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Auckland
“Amazing Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed a two night stay at this magnificent hotel. This is a home away from home, in every minute details.
Very knowledgable and helpful staff, a pleasure to ask for assistance.
I suggest to reconsider the hotel policy for charging Internet -Wifi connections in the rooms. I found it a bit odd. Already passed the comment to the concierge staff.
Other than this, it's one of the best places.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Luigi R, Managing Director at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Mohammed,

We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and so much appreciated your kind review. Our goal is indeed for Rosewood Abu Dhabi to feel like "home" and we look forward to welcoming you again, hopefully soon.

Managing Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I highly recommend to anyone to visit this Hotel. Excellent choice for meetings & Conferences. Amazing Ballroom Manageress, Zarina. Beautiful choice of beverages and finger food during breaks. All staff from arrival, check in, butler, room service. room cleaning were excellent and staff selection has been outstanding by Management.

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review and for endorsing our hotel. We shared your comments with our Team and particularly recognized Zarina for her efforts. It is always so rewarding when our associates stand out and make a connection with our guests, and I am very happy that you were impressed by the quality of our staff. Thanks again, and come back soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I enjoyed 4 nights in Rosewood Hotel Abu Dhabi in an excellent location, excellent service and food. The staff is extraordinary attending and taking care. The butler service is quite a bit overdoing esp. at arrival. The place on Maryah Island attached to Galeria mall is very nice.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Luigi R, Managing Director at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Ann-Kathrin,

We really enjoyed having you with us and thank you for the kind comments on our staff and product. Al Maryah Island is indeed becoming a very active destination with The Galleria luxury retail and the vibrant world class restaurants which have recently opened, and we are happy that you appreciated the overall experience. The activities on the island will continue to grow and we hope to see you back soon!

Alassio, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Second time at the Rosewood and second urge to give the staff and GM Luigi Romaniello another big thumb up. I never cease to marvel at the accuracy of the service and the quality of the overall experience. They really deserve this, I really think this is the hotel all the others will have to look at if they eant to get a slice of the pie...keep up the good work!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Adriano,

It was really great seeing you back at Rosewood Abu Dhabi. Returning to us is by far the best compliment you can give us, and I am particularly appreciative that you recognized the efforts from our staff. It is also because of guests like you that keep us motivated to serve from the heart. That’s what is all about in our business! Hope to see you back soon and thank you for your kind comments.

Sur, Oman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

It was really nice experience having staying on this luxury state of art hotel. The Moment I entered this hotel I really feels happy, fresh nice smells and smiling faces. The lobby fabulous. The check in was really fast , I was introduced to the service personal butler who guide me in a short tour into the hotel. The room was really fantastic with high-tech facility where you can control the room lights/tv with I PAD. The TV is very big screen ( around 50”). There is a safe box and a coffee machine. The bed is really really comfortable once you lay down you will get sleep. The view from the room was at the pool and the sea facing the AD cournich. The Bath room is very clean and spacious. There is a big bath tub and separate shower. The toilets soup, shampoo, lotion were very nice with very ncie smell. There breakfast menu was very big with various selections, I really liked the honey comb!. and the staff there were attentive. The restraint ( la cava) was afforeing a breathtaking views. The GYM is very big with various equipment’s at least for TredMill all with the Technogym brand. There is also exercise lessons ( you need to be extra) I had when lesson in fact and was beneficial ( with the coach Zandara). Moreover, the hotel is adjacent to the Galaria mall where all brands are available with coffee shops and restruants. I will definitely come back to this hotel as it was a great stay. Well done and please keep it up.
one thing need to be improved and I hope to see is on my next visit is to have free Wi fi as all most of the hotels now offering this service for free.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Abu,

Reading your review made me feel so proud of our Team and all that we have accomplished since our new opening. I really would like to thank you for taking the time to describing your experience with us, from our facilities to our service and the overall destination, I am very happy that you had an enjoyable time. We will definitely keep it up and hope to see you back soon.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

This weekend I have tried to get a taxi at the Rosewood hotel in Abu Dhabi as an outside guests. Nobody had been waiting at the entrance. I was told to sit down for a minute and wait for a taxi. All of a sudden a group of 4 appeared at the entrance.
A tall, bold doormann apporached me and told me I had to wait in line for a taxi although there was nobody else. I informed him that his colleague had told me to sit down.
He came back and told me that I was second for a taxi. The next taxi which arrived was given to the group 4. I felt 2nd class treated. I am living in Abu Dhabi and I have been a couple of times to the Rosewood but this has clearly changed my mind about their service. I consider local clients as valuable as outside guests. Anyway, no guests internal or external should be treated like a second class guest. This a low and poor service example.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to sharing this unfortunate experience and my apology for any inconvenience caused. We rely on much of our success not only to our overnight guests but in great part also to all the local guests like yourself who come to enjoy our hotel for our facilities such as meetings, restaurants, lounges and Spa. We feel that all our guests are extremely important from the moment they step into our hotel until well after they depart as we believe in creating long lasting relationships. Since your experience we have addressed and corrected our taxi request process. I sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again, and please let me know if I can be of personal assistance.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

It was my first experience at Rosewood chain. I would book it again.
The staff were amazing and we had a dedicated butler. I was impressed with the room. Great view and the technology was outstanding.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for posting such a great review. As a first time guest, we are particularly pleased that you enjoyed your stay including our very special butler service. We certainly hope to see you back soon!

Managing Director

Been to Rosewood Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!