“My wife's secret no more” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brasserie Angelique

Brasserie Angelique
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Corniche Street | Ras Al Akhdar Area, Abu Dhabi 111929, United Arab Emirates
+971 2 811 5666
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 1,622 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brasserie Angelique is a classic brasserie with a wide selection of beverages and home-style a la carte French brasserie cuisine, in a chic French inspired setting. Our chef is passionate about food that inspires amusing conversation and joyful company. Complimented by the brasserie's elegant yet welcoming interiors, dining here would have a jubilant effect both on your mood and palate.
“My wife's secret no more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I must have walked past this restaurant a dozen times before I tried it. As with all the restaurants in the hotel the staff are exceptional. They understand what customer service is and add to the dining experience. I've been for lunch and dinner and never been disappointed with anything from the menu. Another one of Chef Oliver's well run venues. Great for dinner or lunch.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Doris G, General Manager at Brasserie Angelique, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such an approving review, it’s truly appreciated. Your message has been shared internally with the Brasserie Angelique team and Chef Oliver where they were just thrilled.

We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, where you are always welcomed and fondly remembered.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“The best meal I have ever had in Abu Dhabi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have dined at many different restaurants in Abu Dhabi but this one surpassed them all, not just for the mouth watering food, the extensive menu or the attentive service but for the whole experience of dining in a truly world class restaurant. From the moment myself and my two dining companions arrived we were treated like valued and welcome guests. Each course was a delight, my starter of snails burgundy was divine, the main course of lamb loin was succulent and cooked to perfection and the raspberry soufflé melted in my mouth. I would of happily eaten all 3 courses again!
The staff were attentive to every detail, Randy, Lloyd and Ramesh looked after our every need and Nicholas the Food and Beverage manager introduced himself to us and asked for our feedback on our dining experience.
All I can say is if you are in Abu Dhabi then you have to visit this restaurant. It gets a 10/10.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Doris G, General Manager at Brasserie Angelique, responded to this review, June 3, 2013

Thank you for such a fabulous review, it’s truly appreciated.

Your message has been shared internally with entire team especially Randy, Lloyd and Ramesh where they were just thrilled.

We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers very soon.

Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing food - Never disappointing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Once again had a memorable night and felt I needed to review it as I said I would last time. Food was stunning and service was of the highest quality without the usual Abu Dhabi habit of being interfering (like asking questions as soon as you have a mouth full of food) so well done on the management for ensuring the staff are so well trained. We were a party of six, and sure it is not a cheap eat, but the atmosphere, decor and staff ensure an enjoyable evening out be it as a romantic dinner or catch up with friends.

The pork belly was one of my high lights (so hard to get a good one in the UAE) but scallops, deserts, fish, steak tartare ... Ok everything we ate on the menu was great so there is definitely something for everyone. Wine list was extensive and the sommelier was a great help too.

If you are looking for somewhere to just have a drink the bar area would not disappoint as beautiful and the cocktails delicious.

Definitely one of my top three favourite restaurants in Abu Dhabi.

Visited May 2013

Thank you for such a fabulous review, it’s truly appreciated.

Working in an industry and as part of a team where everyone is dedicated to making your dining experience as welcoming and comfortable as possible. It’s always nice to know that our personalised touches and service have made your visit to Abu Dhabi that much more memorable and special. To receive such words of appreciation and thanks does mean a lot to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to share these comments.

Your message has been shared with culinary and service team who were so motivated.

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Outstanding restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We had an amazing meal at the restaurant. The service was excellent, attentive, but not obstrusive. The quality of the food among the best I have eaten anywhere. I highly recommend the place, an experience you will not regret. Will definitely be going back. And for once, you dont feel like you are in Abu Dhabi! You are in a fine dining restaurant in Paris.

Visited May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such an approving review, it’s truly appreciated. Your message has been shared internally with the Brasserie Angelique team where they were just thrilled.

We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Fine but relaxed French evening in Abu Dhabi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Was not a big fan of French cuisine till today. This elegant brasserie changed my mind. The deco was exquisite, personally loved the china and cutlery - so elegant! Consistency in the design throughout the restaurant. Staff were friendly, well trained, knowledgable and naturally confident! And the price is not exorbitant at all! I love how it was fine dining but relaxed! And I could sense this throughtout the restaurant with tables of large groups sharing good laughter. Even the staff were relaxed and jovial. Bravo on striking that balance Brasserie Angelique.

There were 4 of us and from the time we walked in the door, we were addressed by name :) the menu was tantalising; makes you want to order everything! About 16 items for starters and 20 mains! We all had a 3-course meal and each item was deliciously special and visually appealing!

To start, I had the poached lobster that came with many different flavours and textures - grilled mango, sundried tomatoes, gnocchi and asparagus - wow! It was so good ... I preffered it to the wagyu steak I had for main course. There's about 5 sauces to choose from and about 12 sides, you are spoilt for choice. The black pepper sauce was nice, but would have preffered more. Chose the latte creme brulee for dessert which was nice, but my husband's souffle was to die for! Would really recommend that to everyone. The wine list is massive!

Definitely going back, and this time I will try the salmon, or dover sole or sea bream or the atlantic lobster! Can't wait to have this French nite in Abu Dhabi again.

Big thanks to the Restaurant Manager Nicolas Caupain, the F&B Manager Loic Thomas and the rest of the crew.

• Visited May 2013

Thank you for such a fabulous review, it’s truly appreciated.

Working in an industry and as part of a team where everyone is dedicated to making your dining experience as welcoming and comfortable as possible. It’s always nice to know that our personalised touches and service have made your visit to Brasserie Angelique Restaurant that much more memorable and special. To receive such words of appreciation and thanks does mean a lot to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to share these comments.

Your message has been shared internally with the team especially Nicolas and Loic where they were just exhilarated .

On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us sometime in the hopefully not too distant future and look forward to that day.