Usually my review is in 3 phases but for Konkan its only one, the best
1. They located behind Standard Chartered Bank at Najda Street where parking is bit of an issue and its paid parking area but the moment you find parking and you are in you gonna have good food.
2. Downstairs is good for one or 2 person who is there for casual eating, why casual as who ever comes in restaurant even pass by on road the first person they see is you but they have formal dining upstairs and private area for family and its good one
3. Its all Konkan (more of Goan Style Food) so most of the dishes which are good are sea food
- try Prawn and Fish Koliwada ( ask for well done and spicy)
- Prawn Gassi
- King Fish Tawa Fry
- Crispy Vegetable
- Hot n Sour Soup (its spicy ...too spicy to handle so be careful)
- Peas Pulao or Zeera Rice is better than Biryani
- For Veg try Bhindi Fry (Lady Finger Fry) and Dal Tadka (Lentil a bit spicy, fried in oil)
- Lacha Paratha (Thick bread with oil)
- Ice Cream (gadibadi) it comes with fruit and nuts
- Fish Finger
- Lamb Kabab
Staff is too friendly and too good and they do delivery as well even offsite too if you request.
A must try restaurant. When i used to live close by at least one time i used to eat there.
Caiyad Phahad - Film Maker from UAE
If you own or manage The Konkans Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.