“Hotel General Services” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown

You added Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sheikh Zayed The First ( Electra/7th) | P.O. Box 32430, Abu Dhabi 32430, United Arab Emirates (Formerly Sands Hotel Abu Dhabi)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #31 of 120 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
“Hotel General Services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Conducive for a business traveller like me with the Holiday Inn Hotel excellent services to mention a few, the room service is very good and I personally commend the good service of Mr. Alauddin.

Restaurant, tried the mouth-watering foods on the table ever since it was still the Sands Hotel.

I love the Tipar Bar service crew and the CO2 band and been a frequent guest there.
Ms. Maria can attest

Coffee Shop, love the Americano coffee served by Ms. Emmylou and sweetened with her sweet smile.

Front Desk, very courteous and always with a smile serving the guests.

In short, I am VERY SATISFIED

Room Tip: Excellent view of Electra Road, Quiet rooms and accessible to restaurants and some 5 star hotels
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
AUH_DTWN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear “Edgar V”,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown. There is no greater award to us than receiving kind words and satisfaction from our valued guests. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will let our staff, including Alauddin, Emmylou and the front desk team know that their service was recognized. We always work hard to ensure every guest has a pleasant stay, and it is motivating when our efforts are noticed.

In addition, we cannot thank you enough for your continued loyalty to our bars and restaurants. We will be more than happy to continue building a strong relationship with you going forward!

Cedric Gaillard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was warmly greeted by Mohsin at reception...first impressions mean so much and he went out of his way to make sure my stay would be enjoyable. The concierge, Wilfred, was very friendly and helpful. Also Jazab gave me great help with directions....I enjoyed the buffet breakfast in La Piazza..Roden, the head waiter, called me by name..had never met before..I was impressed..all the waiters especially Roy-John were exceptional..very attentive and caring...now the piece de resistance....was the service I received from Sabish , the housecleaning supervisor and the room attendant, Mahesh. I asked for a neck pillow, was delivered and he had made a little bear out of towels holding a few biscuits....so very considerate and fun...and the room had wonderful amenities and cleaned exceptionally well..so thank you Holiday Inn staff, Downtown Abu Dhabi.....keep up the five star, caring service..I will be back !

Room Tip: Ask for the pillow menu...great selection and vouchers for restaurants in the hotel...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
AUH_DTWN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear “alexander b”,

Thank you for sharing about your experience at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed so many facets of your stay, including our hotel’s amenities, food, warm welcoming environment and caring service. Thank you for letting us know about the five-star service you received from every single team member and we will definitely share your positive feedback to all of them. We truly look forward to your next visit to the hotel!

Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed in holidaying downtown for 2 weeks.it,s my first time here.all staff are frindly good attitude. allways ready to help. it,s a good place where I am staying.I feeling happy to stay here. staff are smiling with us.alos lisiting proper attintion.they knows very well haw to solve the problem.room cleaning is excellent form the housekeeping.every day before I come back my room cleaning done.that good to take rest what I need.Reception is very helpfull and the bell boy specially thanks to alauddin, Chul, Suraj. For make my stay memorable.

One Advice if they have some Mandri speaking Team member it will be easy to comminicate for them who dont speak english ver well.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
AUH_DTWN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear “hong8772”,

Thank you very much for sharing the details of your recent stay. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your first stay at our hotel and that your experience with our staff was one to remember. We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff was more than friendly and made every kind of effort to satisfy our needs. We enjoyed the breakfast every morning and really appreciate the help from the concierge team. We also want to thank the room boy Mahesh for providing us with a perfectly cleaned and lovely decorated room every day. We´ve stayed at the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown for 8 nights.

Room Tip: You may ask for the new/renovated rooms.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Dear “Sissi d”,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. To satisfy every guest’s needs is our specialty here at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the stay with us as well as the breakfast and our amazing staff. A positive review from our guest is definitely the highest honor that we can earn. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed here several times finally i have decided to write my opinion for this hotel. Everything is just perfect here.my office is just walkable distance thats why i like to stay here.food is nice the service team is doing a great job.front office is nice. I had a small problem about my internet, sudipto from hk has fixed this problem thanks to him. the room attendant did a great job.i will return soon.

Dear “Salah H”,

Thank you for your patronage and for the wonderful review of your stay. We are thrilled to hear how our caring employees, the food, and convenient location make our hotel unforgettable for you. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am here at holiday inn downtown for tow weeks.i am enjoying here with my stay like my home.my room everyday cleaning as per standard.room boy is professional it's very heard when I see he is cleaning my room.when I come back my room it's like my home.he is taking care of my room. Room is old but nice clean.i just meet that person.he is ALAUDDIN form housekeeping.thanks

Dear “Wang y”,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown. We are pleased to hear that you felt like your home in our hotel. Indeed, our hotel is our guests’ second home. We also feel honored with your feedback about our staff which we really take great pride of, and we will share your compliment with Alauddin for his great efforts. We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good room service and good room cleaning. I am very enjoyed to stay here,and very satisify with Mr. Alauddin from house keeping. This is my first time to visit here. If i have chance to visit Abu Dhabi,I will coming this hotel again. My room is 0811. This is tidy and clean.Thanks a lot to Mr. Alauddin

Dear “Ted787”,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay. We are thrilled to hear that our staff, especially Alauddin were able to create such great experience for you during your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your first stay at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Cedric Gaillard

Been to Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown? Share your experiences!