“Should be 5 star for service!” 5 of 5 stars

Al Maha Arjaan Abu Dhabi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi 5946, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #38 of 116 hotels in Abu Dhabi
Grimsby, England, United Kingdom
“Should be 5 star for service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have reviewed the hotel every month I have stayed here to update fellow trip advisors on the hotel.

As always I can't fault the service and highly recommend. I had the opportunity to stay in the 5 star Al Ain Rotana and expected the same high level of service. Unfortunately not, the stay highlighted to me the exceptional level of service I have got used to at Al Maha.

So if you want exceptional service, stay at the Al Maha.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Al Maha A, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Tim,

We truly appreciate your recommendations and positive reviews on our services and facilities. Thank you for the continuous support and patronage towards Al Maha Arjaan, Abu Dhabi.

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Sale, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have been staying at the hotel for extended periods with work since September last year.
All staff are extremely helpful with a genuine focus on customer service. It does make a difference to be called by my name from the minute the taxi drops me off from the airport on arrival to the minute I leave.
The location is excellent with extensive dining options within a few minutes walk from curries for 30 AED to South East Asian for 200 AED via the usual fast food outlets!
I would warmly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Al Maha A, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Andrew,

We always look forward to provide you with an unforgettable experience in Al Maha Arjaan!

Your positive feedback will surely motivate our team to continuously provide excellent service for our guests. Rest assured, we will share your comments with the team as recognition of their genuine customer service and lasting impression during your stay.

Once again, thank you for sharing your positive review and we look forward to welcome you again in Al Maha Arjaan! Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for your future booking requirements.

malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

This hotel is suitable for long stay and short vacation as well.

It is located near to the commercial center and various shops are available are around the hotel.

The breakfast is great and the food is delicious.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Al Maha A, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your positive review on our facilities and services. We will definitely share your feedback with the team and we look forward to welcome you again in Al Maha Arjaan, Abu Dhabi!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I stay here a lot and I am never disappointed. The service is great and I am always made welcome. This is my second home and the staff make it really feel like home! I am well known at the hotel now and always receive a warm welcome by name. Every day at least one member of staff says hello to me personally and asks how I am. This isn't just a script, the staff truly mean it and know my name.

• Stayed August 2013
AlMahaArjaan, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Tim,

We truly appreciate your compliments and positive comments. Please always remember it is our team's privilege to be of service to you and your guests whenever you stay in Al Maha Arjaan, your second home in Abu Dhabi!

Karachi, Pakistan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great Service,,,,,,double thumbs up...
Firstly.......I stayed exactly a year ago with my Family,, My husband and son.....at the same place and a year later...........being greeted by Solomon at the Concierge " WELCOME BACK" was just the start of a good stay.......

the hospitality showed by the staff is just PERFECT........
.SHERIYAR of ROOM SERVICE.....was SPOT ON Again...!!!!
the lovely House Keeping Lady.........very apt.........(sorry i forgot your name).
nice and pleasant stay...
the best part about this was the Pool...i truly enjoyed it........even my son.......
the breakfast was lovely.........nice selection for buffet..........
i havent had a chance to use the spa....but im sure it will be great too...
great location....all the stores are at walking distance.......everythin is about 10- 15 mins....
this Hotel has my vote........and for sure if i visit again....its goin to be ARJAAN ROTANA for me....
im looking forward to try your sister hotels in Dubai in December.....

thank you once again.........

Room Tip: Never Disappoint.....
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
AlMahaArjaan, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Gizelle,

We always look forward to provide you and your family with an unforgettable experience in Al Maha Arjaan!

Your positive feedback and compliments are truly rewarding and will definitely motivate our team to continuously provide the best quality of service for our guests. Rest assured, we will share your comments with the team and recognize our colleagues: Solomon from Conceirge and Shahariar from F&B Room Service for their great service and for leaving a lasting impression during your stay.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcome you again in Al Maha Arjaan! Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for your future booking requirements.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I stay here a lot and I am never disappointed. The location is great with lots of places around. The service is great and I am always made welcome. Nothing is too much trouble. I will be staying again!

• Stayed June 2013
AlMahaArjaan, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Tim,

Once again, thank you for sharing your positive feedback on Al Maha Arjaan's services and facilities.

Your comments will be shared with our colleagues and rest assured, we will strive to maintain your every stay memorable and comfortable.

We always look forward to welcome you back!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I took a room with a small kitchen. They have 1 restaurant for breakfast. Food is good and room service was average. Location is in the middle of the centre a busy district in Abu dhabi and around the property lots of free standing restaurants "mainly fast food".

• Stayed April 2013
AlMahaArjaan, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your review on our services, facilities and excellent location. We definitely look forward to welcome you back in Al Maha Arjaan, Abu Dhabi!

Sherif Madkour

Been to Al Maha Arjaan Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!