stayed here for 4 nights recently and really enjoyed the experience
hotel is a little worn around the edges but never affected the quality of my stay
hotel is in a good central location minutes walk from the corniche
room was comfortable and well appointed...bed was very very comfortable
wi fi was free in the room and a decent speed
didnt have the d=breakfast...they offered me a decent deal on check in to include it but im not a brekkie person
hotel has a great bar attached "the tavern"...had a few good nights our here with fellow travellers and a large ex-pat community
happy hour was from 12 noon - 8pm and a pint was about £3.50...
great pub band too...think they were called "rain"
staff were friendly and courteous throughout
overall my experience at the sheraton was really enjoyable and relaxing and i would certainly recommend it if you were visiting abu dhabi or stopping over
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's shopping and business district, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort combines the best of business and leisure. Enjoy our private lagoon and resort on the Arabian gulf or try one of the 11 restaurants and bars to choose from. The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort has everything needed for a perfect stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel And Resort
- Abu Dhabi Sheraton