I really liked the layout of the room, very clean. Lovely bed, I would have liked to stay in it for longer but hade go to the lobby to use my iPod as there is no free Wi-Fi in the room. I don’t think that 2013 I should pay extra for that! Lovely bathroom, I loved to take long luxuries bath. Icy machine, very convenient. My room was facing the high rise building and partly overlooking the sea. I think at the moment it was very good juice as there is building going on at the poolside which spoils the relaxation in the pool and lagoon. Lots of dust everywhere. Reception staff very friendly but pool staff not so. But saying all this I would like to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's shopping and business district, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort combines the best of business and leisure. Enjoy our private lagoon and resort on the Arabian gulf or try one of the 11 restaurants and bars to choose from. The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort has everything needed for a perfect stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel And Resort
- Abu Dhabi Sheraton