My wife and I took a late booking to get away for some guaranteed sunshine for a week. Abu Dhabi was an interesting location for us as we've visited the other Emirates in other years. The Sheraton staff were exceptionally helpful from Stephanie on reception to Clark the concierge.
We were upgraded upon arrival and we stayed in a Club Room which had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. Very good cleaning service.
We enjoyed the food choice and quality at the hotel, especially the breakfast range and a couple of the themed nights - we visited at the end of Ramadan so that we could experience it and the Eid festivities then have about 4 days of non-Ramadan time. We are glad we did that although some people may find the lack of availability of some 'full' services' during Ramadan may cause the odd issue but we expected that.
We would certainly stay here again should we return. Ideal location for the Corniche and various malls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's shopping and business district, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort combines the best of business and leisure. Enjoy our private lagoon and resort on the Arabian gulf or try one of the 11 restaurants and bars to choose from. The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort has everything needed for a perfect stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel And Resort
- Abu Dhabi Sheraton