“Good, but Club floor not worth the extra” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi

You added Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi to your Saves list
Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Khalifa Street | PO Box 44486, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Airport Transfer & More
Ranked #34 of 117 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Hong Kong, China
“Good, but Club floor not worth the extra”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Overall is a nice hotel, well located on Khaliifa st in middle if the business district. paid extra for the club room and club lounge and they did collect me from the airport, but lounge is frankly rubbish, and only open for cocktails for a couple of hours. Not worth the extra in my opinion.

Rooms are lovely, clean, everything worked ok and no issues. Bed was great, very comfortable and great nights sleep.
Check in and out were efficient and friendly.

Location good for business but not for much else, unless it is s base and you go out lots. Main advantage was price - very well priced and good vfm. Cant complain otherwise and would use again

Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear IanHay,
Thank you very much for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the Club Lounge facilities did not meet your expectations. Thank you very much for writing and we very much look forward to welcoming back you soon!
Ruprecht Schmitz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

More of a business hotel than a tourist hotel, I booked it because for about $150/night thought it was a good deal. And it was. Entering the lobby in my grubby clothes, thought I was in over my head. But I paid the bill, so I didn't worry about the suits looking at me in my grubs.
The service and amenities were very good, but the restaurant prices were quite stiff. Why eat there anyway when there are so many other options out of the hotel?
Check in and out were very smooth, everything in the room was top notch, concierge service was excellent.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear brrabo64,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are very happy to read that you have enjoyed your visit to the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi and pleased with the level of service extended to you, especially from the Concierge team. We most certainly look forward to your next stay.
Best regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Since 2nd of March when I arrived in Abu Dhabi (relocating in UAE) Millennium Hotel was my house and my home for 3 weeks….&....Believe me I felt like home :-)

At 3581.63 kilometers away from home I’ve found a place where I can see the sun trough the big windows in the lobby, Abu Dhabi down town at sunrise, beautiful flowers welcoming…..where I can eat great pancakes for breakfast while the scent of fresh coffee is saying ‘good morning’....smiling faces wishing me ‘good day’….careful professionals opening the door, taking care of all inquiries….amazing….

I would like to use the opportunity to say THANK YOU to Millennium Hotel for creating unforgettable experience…

Stay THE BEST
Iva

Dear Iva C,
Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. I’m pleased to hear that we had successfully managed to place you at the Centre of our World throughout your stay. We hope to see you soon at breakfast!
Until then, we remain with our very best regards,
Berlin, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very good value for money in downtown Abu Dhabi, just a few minutes walk to the Corniche,too.
Very nice & helpful staff, relaxed athmosphere.,Concierge very helpfull for tips around town. Early check-in was much appreciated
Full breakfast buffet starts at 6 a.m., daily dinner theme nights with house wines & beers included (except Friday).
Small pool area, but kept well and never to much people..

Room Tip: Room to parkview side without mosque prayer call noise in the morning. Oceanview room side towards...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear soxxBerlin,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. I’m thrilled to hear that your stay was memorable and that our team has constantly placed you at the Centre of our World, especially our Concierge team. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Until then, we remain with our very best regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The great advantage of a hotel is that it is a refuge from home life.
I am staying in Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi UAE since March 04, 2013. I have found All the environment in Abu Dhabi and Millennium Hotel very great and co operative.
Its staff behavior is very polite and its room services and house keeping is at the good standard rate.
I mostly done my breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at CITRUS restaurant in Millennium Hotel.
CITRUS is a pleasant place for eating. Its Environment its food stuff and cooking quality is best in all manners specially its staff is very caring for their guests.
One thing there should be entertainment club/Bar shoul
I wish & pray to more Success for Millennium Hotel and Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear umer s,
Thank you very much for writing about your experience. It is great to note that you feel very much at home here. The teams mentioned in your comment will be thrilled to know that they have successfully managed to place you at the ‘Centre of our World.’ With regard to your comment about entertainment club/bar, do have a look at the Cristal Bar located on the Mezzanine floor. We have Rosario performing every night except Saturdays or visit the Marakesh (closed on Saturdays) for an electrifying belly dancing experience. We remain with our very best regards,
Hertford UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

As a resident of Abu Dhabi I am ashamed to say that until this week I have never noticed this hotel until visiting it forn Brunch yesterday. Wow _ amazing. Exceptional value, a beautiful terrace, a wide range of top quality food and swift, friendly but unobtrusive service, the seafood and cheese are especially good. Will become a regular visitor. W Mouse

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear stc8190,
It was a pleasure to read your comments regarding our Friday Brunch in Sevilo’s. Glad to hear that you had a memorable time and that we successfully managed to place you at the ‘Centre of our World’. Looking forward to your next visit. Until then we remain with our very best regards,
Yours sincerely,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Well located within reach of shopping malls, and business centers. Good hotel nice breakfast and food. Rooms are large and well furnished. Internet is free and fairly fast too. Good staff that always helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for room on other side of the road, where you have a bit of corniche (sea) view
Dear cheenu1424,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on us. We are very happy to read that you have enjoyed your visit to the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. We most certainly look forward to your next stay.
Best regards,
Ruprecht Schmitz

Been to Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!