“Great Experience...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Emirates Tours and Safaris Day Tours

Emirates Tours and Safaris Day Tours
Salam Street, Tourist Club | Opp to Abu Dhabi Mall, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
+971 2 491 2929
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: It is our great pleasure to introduce ourselves to you. "Emirates Tours" is based in Abu Dhabi, the vibrant capital of the United Arab Emirates. We offer you wide variety of tours and excursions within the UAE that enable you to experience the best of the land, the people, the culture and the tradition. Through our specialist services, we have become Abu Dhabi's best Destination Management Company and one of the very best in the UAE. Within a dedicated team of multilingual staff, "Emirates Tours" ensures you enjoy a very relaxed and safe journey. Visit us, as we look forward to greeting you and having the privilege of showing you more of this wonderful city and its surroundings.
“Great Experience...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

It was a wonderful evening with my colleagues in the desert. Thank you very much Emirates Tours and Mr. Unni. He was our driver and he gave us an awesome and memorable safari experience. The camp was very nice. The food was average. They have to improve the quality of the food. Overall it was a great trip.

“Memorable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

it was a great experience with Emirates tours. feel like a adventure ride with driver unni and he is very friendly behaviour with us. excited with camel riding. Foods are meet standard quality. Belly dance make the evening beautiful.

“SARA K.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

It was an amazing adventure. A well-experienced and gentle driver Munaj who is a real expert and so cute. The trip was organized and done according to a great schedule.

6 attraction reviews
“The best safari ever I have been done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Oh My God!!
What to say
I have been 15 years in uae but never ever in my life enjoyed safari that much

Extremely affordable and amazing service with unbelievable extraordinary driver

Our driver named Naif was extraordinary driver with such dune dust trip which I never experience in my life

He did amazing job and show my friends who visited us from Bulgaria a fab journey in the desert

The second driver was Indian with Arabic attitude for driving and doing an amazing drifting experience , what amazed me that he was driving like uae born person

The camp was fascinating experience with extraordinary food served with VVIP way only because of the incredible Anwar the camp manager who actually give is an experience of lifetime

What to say
I have enjoyed today like I have never been enjoyed in my whole life

Thanks Emirates tours for the unbelievable experience which will never happen again with you

We stick monthly to you to smell the Arab facilities

We feel the Arab community only with you

Thanks a million
And special thanks to the amazing extraordinary drivers
Mr. Naif
Mr. Shan

And the wonderful camp manager
Mr. Anwar

Atlanta, Georgia
“Desert experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Tourist "stuff", but got to do it. Did a half day excursion, recommended by hotel, with camel farm, desert driving and desert camp with all the trimmings; camel ride, ATV tour, belly dancing and a surprisingly OK dinner. Our driver, Safeer; did an excellent job and made the whole trip worth while.