“Addictively Great!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tarbouche

Tarbouche
Central Market, downtown Abu Dhabi | By the clock tower, just off the Corniche, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Website
Dining options: Reservations
New York City, New York
“Addictively Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I can't stop eating there. The food is all really wonderful, authentic, fresh, and well-prepared. So are the fresh drinks. All of the servers were cheerful and quick and friendly, even on a day with a cruise ship visiting. The food is well-priced, and top notch. The environment in the Souk market is really unique and delightful with al of the natural wood and stained glass, and there is also the rooftop area for this place, which can be very serene and relaxing at night. When I come visit Abu Dhabi again, the Grand Mosque will be my #1 stop, and Tarbouche will definitely be my second! But then again, I think I am actually addicted to those Kofta Kabobs.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sydney, Australia
“Good kebabbage, but grumpy service and expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We went here for our last meal in Abu Dhabi, as we wanted some more kebabs and hummus etc.

The lady taking the order was rather surly, and didn't give us an idea of the amount of food we were ordering, or even offer any suggestions. Very poor.

The food was excellent, but we also got bill shock - it seemed very expensive for what we received.

Visited January 2014
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Fresh and tasty this was a wonderful lunch. Kebabs were wonderful and the Chickpeas superb.
All of us, including a fussy eater were very happy and would go back.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Good food. Good service. What more do you want?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Tarbouche has been sitting there for quite a long time. And every time I dine-in, I am not disappointed. There service is really good for what you expect, and when it comes to food, i always go for the vine leaves, tabbouleh and kabab khoshkhash. Quality stuff.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Long Beach, California
“Very good sides”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

This place has excellent, prompt service. The prices are reasonable for the quality of food you are getting. My friends are vegetarian thus we ordered a plethora of side dishes and some naan. The sides were excellent, the naan was fresh, and the spicy hummus was one of the best I have ever tried. My kebab was ok though. Not good, not bad. Eh. They also gave us complimentary dessert (yogurt with rosewater and honey) it was soooooo good. All in all the food was very good except for my kabob which could have been a fluke. I would eat here again.

• Visited November 2013