“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   West Corniche, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #1 of 116 hotels in Abu Dhabi
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stayed here for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in November. Absolutely fantastic! Total luxury ! Marvellous views from the bedroom and the rooftop bar! Would love to go again! Best hotel we've ever stayed in!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and the F1 Grand Prix. We hope to welcome you again during your next holiday in Abu Dhabi!

1,089 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
York, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I booked a six day half board break for my Wife’s birthday. Unfortunately on the first morning I tripped in the hotels car park and ended up in hospital for nine days.
I had two operations and two nights in intensive care. I have to say the health care I received was excellent.
While I was in hospital the hotel very kindly brought my wife down to the hospital every morning and picked her up at night, the transport team were excellent. The staff in the restaurant were also very good always asking after me.
Unfortunately there were other areas were I feel we were let down.
On the day our half board booking expired the hotel manager informed my wife that she would have to move rooms and that she would have to buy her own food from the restaurant. I found this very uncaring and showed a lack of thought and consideration.
I have asked the manager to answer my concerns which are set out below below but I am afraid he has refused to do this.
• We had never been to Abu Dhabi before and had only been in the hotel for twelve hours, For my wife to be on her own in a strange country, with me in hospital seriously ill was very stressful.
• On the day that our stay should have ended you informed her that the half board arrangements would not continue. This was on Saturday the 11th January the day I was admitted into intensive care following my second operation. That evening she called her twin sister because of the worries she had over me. It was planned for her sister to fly over if my condition did not improve.
• You had received payment for two people for half board, I don’t understand why you could not have informed my wife not to worry about her meals. I had not eaten at the hotel for five days.
My wife had enough to worry about without having to think about meals.
• On my return to the hotel for 3 nights before we flew home you had an opportunity to offer my half board to me. I had actually paid for this. But you did not. Instead when we checked out you had charged for a sandwich taken on the night of the 6th January the day I was admitted to hospital. My wife had no meal that night and had paid for half board.
• The way you dealt with the meal issue was penny pinching and not supportive.
• I had paid for half board accommodation. On that arrangement I had two meals and one night at your hotel.
All he has said is:
“We believe we have been sincerely sympathetic by being as helpful and supportive as could be whilst you were recovering in Abu Dhabi from your unfortunate accident”

My accident was unfortunate and these things happen, I did believe (Wrongly) that the hotel would be more supportive.
The other issue about this hotel is the amount of building work around the hotel. And the beach is not very nice. The pool area is very good and the food is excellent.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Fantastic service, great architecture, location, food, furniture, everything.
Our room was spacious and wonderful from the bed, bathroom, to the automatic blinds.
The service staff was very fast and anticipated almost anything we needed.
The beach is not huge, and overlooks a nearby man-made island but is very comfortable and relaxing. The heated pools are great for the time of year.
One of the best brunches you will find anywhere with nice views.
Great observation tower at your use with views from over 60 floors.
There is a shopping 'avenue' and a Waitrose gourmet market attached to pick up snacks, food and drinks for kids to make your stay more comfortable.
Only negatives: There could be some more activities for kids at the beach. Rich Emirati's with fast (loud) cars love to use the road outside as a drag strip coming off the Corniche and it is very noisy even from the 40th floor where we stayed.

Room Tip: Ask the hotel where your room is looking. From my comment with cars racing on the weekends I would...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed the Brunch and the views from the hotel! We appreciate your excellent rating and we are looking forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in Abu Dhabi.
Berkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in a few 5 star hotels in Abu Dhabi and this is the best. Impressive hotel from the moment you enter, from the architecture to the customer service. Stayed in a executive room with panoramic views from the 53rd floor. Wonderful room, fully automated and every mid con. Executive lounge well worth paying for with inclusive champagne in the evening.
Nice pool area with very attentive staff. Overall a very impressive hotel and well worth its top rating.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked the Club Executive Lounge. We really appreciate your excellent rating and we are looking forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in Abu Dhabi!
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is the one place you must visit when you go to abu dhabi. Awesome hotel. It is located in front of corniche beach. One can spent evening on corniche, where you can find people playing, jogging, experiencing. Also, Marina mall is near to Etihad tower, where you can find everything.
Rest hotel service are excellent

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your compliments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We hope that your business was successful and we are looking forward to welcoming you during your next visit in town.
Buderim, Queensland, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Amazing place, amazing service, stayed a night whilst doing ferrari world. Best hotel ive ever experienced, serivce it also top notch.

Awesome view, great high tea at the top (check groupon for deals)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for your compliments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the High Tea! We hope that you enjoyed the attractions at Ferrari World as well. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Loved everything about this hotel from the dreamy spacious high ceiling lobby (fabulous yet expensive cupcake counter), lovely luxurious rooms and elegant pool area with lunch spot. Good service overall.

The only problems encountered were:
- check in and check out process which was quite laborious and slow.
- lack of taxis coming up to the hotel, I had to wait 30mins and two separate occasions!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience!We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked the room, the pool area and as well the service provided by our team members. We do apologize for the service delays you went through while checking-in/out as well as while having to wait for a taxi. We really appreciate your excellent and we are looking forward to welcoming you back during your next trip in Abu Dhabi!
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers? Share your experiences!