“Fantastic Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 120 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Gourock, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

From the moment you arrive at this hotel you are treated like any other guest or visitor, there is no class distinction even though it oozed with opulence and wealth. The visit to the Observation deck at 300 metres above sea level surpassed the experience of the 430 metre deck at the Burj Khalifa in Dubai where the views are also tremendous. Etihad Towers offers that bit extra with a comfortable lounge where you have all round views of Abu Dhabi whilst indulging in exquisite pastries and sandwiches on offer at reasonable prices. One of the staff pointed out that Scottish salmon was available (how she knew I was Scottish I don't know) when my eldest quipped that I looked like a Scottish Lobster (too much sun that day) she burst into uncontrollable laughter which resonated throughout the lounge. On departure several of the staff were lined up at the servery to say goodbye where we all had a good laugh at my expense.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your experience and taking your time to post a detailed review! We are thrilled that you and your family had an enjoyable time at the Observation Deck at 300. We hope to see you soon!
Guest Relations Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (450)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

i felt in love with this hotel, nice rooms, nice food, nice view everything i just great.
I am staying for 3 nights, and wrote this review in my first day, couldn't wait to write such a review and rate this great hotel

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you very much for your compliments! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next visit in Abu Dhabi!
Abudhabi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This Five Star hotel rightly earns its Trip Advisor rating. From the moment you arrive and are personally greeted, to the sheer quality of the accommodation, restaurants, activities and staff, the entire experience is one not to be missed and I doubt bettered. Especially thanks to Sajan Emily and the door man who entirely look after my whole week experience and also the lovely staffs in Observation deck . I would really recommend this hotel to every one.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your compliments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Sajan and Emily were delighted about these kind words as was the team in the Observation Deck at 300. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back.
Doha
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days on business. During this time, the electronic key card failed 4 times. Each time necessitated a long wait in an elevator I could not control until it eventually came down to Lobby level so I could exchange the card. This caused me to be late for work one day. Then, a laptop loudspeaker went missing from my room whilst I was at work one day. Several types of hotel staff have access to the room when I'm not there - cleaners, bar fridge checker, maintenance. I did not accuse anyone, but spoke with management after I was sure the speaker was missing, and not misplaced by myself. To date, there has been no response or follow-up. Then I completed a voluntary online survey in which I described my concerns and rated these aspects of the hotel as unacceptable. The survey took 20 minutes to complete. To date ( 3 weeks later) no-one has contacted me about any of my concerns or impressions of the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
We would like to thank you for taking your time to post your feedback about your stay. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you went through and we are truly saddened that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We have taken into account all your comments and our Assistant Business Excellence Manager got in touch with you on November 11 on the email address that you have provided in order to resolve your concerns.
Kind regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We arrived right after midnight and the colleagues welcome us warmly. The receptionist named Lucky confirmed all our preferences and explained all the policies.
Then Moon escorted us to the room and explained all the features in the room. The control panel for the room was awesome. We had a very nice view of the city on one side and the sea view. Kudos to the reservation agent (forgot his name) who asked for my preferences and ensured we have that in place before our arrival.
The room was already ready for our arrival, with a very cute turtle on the bed and very nice amenities.
Rose water breakfast was okay - but on that day - the veal bacon was already hard - so we didn't enjoy that. Apart from that, it was a very enjoyable stay and would come back to Jumeirah Abu Dhabi - hopefully soon :-)

• Stayed November 2013
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience and for this detailed review! Lucky and Moon were delighted to serve you and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

My mother and I stayed here last week as a day trip vacation from Dubai. There is no way I can describe how fabulous this hotel and the staff were. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. Even though we arrived early our room was ready and the staff went out of our way to ensure we had everything we needed. The location was perfect you can see the old and new palace from across the street. The Quest restaurant and Rays bar are not to be missed and the breakfast buffet has any and everything you can think of no matter what your ideal breakfast food is they have it. The pool/beach area were great there were plenty of beach chairs in the sun and in the shade and the pool staff was constantly checking on us to see if our needs were being met. I have traveled to over 12 countries and this hotel is my number 1 by far. It is well worth the expense and is a can't miss on any trip to Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: Higher room with a sea side view were quiet with a great view of the palaces
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your compliments and for reviewing your stay in detail! We are delighted that you and your mother enjoyed your stay and that we are your number one hotel! We are looking forward to welcoming you again.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary staying at the Jumeirah Etihad Towers and going to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

The service at the hotel was first class including the kind gift of cake,chocolates and wine delivered to our room unexpectedly. The same evening turndown included rose petals on the bed spelling out romantically - I love you - I wish I'd thought to organise it but my wife knows me well enough to know it was the hotel's idea!

All the restaurants we ate in were very high quality. Bice (Italian)' Scotts (English) and Brasserie Anjelique (French)

Service could not be faulted and we just wished we could have stayed longer to chill out on the sun beds and regretted not going to the wonderful looking buffet

We hope we go back on day

Room Tip: We stayed in a Delux king room. Bed very comfy , bathroom very nice , plenty on space. No complaints
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your compliments! We are delighted that you enjoyed celebrating your anniversary with us and that you had an enjoyable stay! We are truly looking forward to welcoming you back.
Guest Relations Team

Been to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers? Share your experiences!