My mother and I stayed here last week as a day trip vacation from Dubai. There is no way I can describe how fabulous this hotel and the staff were. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. Even though we arrived early our room was ready and the staff went out of our way to ensure we had everything we needed. The location was perfect you can see the old and new palace from across the street. The Quest restaurant and Rays bar are not to be missed and the breakfast buffet has any and everything you can think of no matter what your ideal breakfast food is they have it. The pool/beach area were great there were plenty of beach chairs in the sun and in the shade and the pool staff was constantly checking on us to see if our needs were being met. I have traveled to over 12 countries and this hotel is my number 1 by far. It is well worth the expense and is a can't miss on any trip to Abu Dhabi.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah At Etihad Towers Hotel
- Jumeirah At Etihad Towers Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah at Etihad Towers - experience contemporary luxury with genuine hospitality and personalized service in a setting of spectacular design and dramatic architecture in Abu Dhabi's premier location; the Corniche. Enjoy a range of exceptional leisure options, unwind in one of the design-led rooms, suites, and serviced residences, be impressed by unique venues for social events including outstanding conference and meeting facilities, and discover unparalleled culinary experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Jumeirah at Etihad Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.