“Abu Dhabi Delight” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 116 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Melbourne, Australia
“Abu Dhabi Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Spent three days here March 2013. Exquisite contemporary hotel. This lavish Hotel has its own car tunnel entrance to save you stopping at the traffic lights, and it just gets better when you arrive. The stonework on every wall, including the elevators is like a piece of art.
I can't believe the quality of all the staff. Bella always said hello to me by name. How did she do that? Maybe ESP. I have never experienced the level of professionalism anywhere else. When the airline forgot to send me my Limo, Fahid the concierge manager was even more worried than I, and organised a complimentary Limo from the Emirates Palace across the road. This Hotel has written the rule book for all other Hotels to follow. The room service delivery was so theatrical that no other caesar salad will ever compare. Oh, allow a few hours to enjoy the buffet breakfast, so much food, and so little time. Naturally the rooms were stunning....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers! Thank you for taking the time to post your great review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially the hotel service and breakfast buffet at Rosewater Restaurant. We have conveyed your compliments to Bella and Fahd; they are very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

Once more, thank you for the great review; I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Doris Greif

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (334)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in Jumeirah at Etihad Towers for the last couple of days and my experience here has been nothing but absolutely marbles.The executive lounge is fabulous and the staff are extremely helpful.The food in Scott's of London is out of this world and lobby hangout is welcoming to extent you don't want to leave.Last but not least The Avenue -shopping mall- is attached to the hotel with most lovable luxury brands and a great variety of selection.

Regards,
Hassan Al-Haiky

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Al-Haiky,

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers! Thank you for taking the time to post your nice review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your weekend break with us especially the Club Executive Lounge, Scott’s restaurant and the Avenue at Etihad Towers.

Thank you for your recommendation; we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Bratislava, Slovakia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

It's quite difficult to add anything more to the many praising review here already. Suffice to say, that Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi was the best, most luxurious and fanciest hotel I've ever stayed in (I have stayed in several 5-star hotels, including the Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.

There are almost no cons to this hotel and nearly impossible to say what can be improved. Perhaps one downside is that there is no complimentary breakfast included in the price of your stay, which is always nice to have. Otherwise everything was superb, some highlights below:

- My room was on the 17th floor. Check the photos for the views. And you can opt for rooms on much higher floors.
- Lovely swimming pools, private beach. It was a shame, however, that the beach access closed at sundown and pool at 9, IIRC. As I had a busy schedule, I wasn't able to enjoy it much. I suppose this is set by law, not just hotel regulations, but it was indeed annoying.
- Excellent staff and service - you are taken to your room and all the electronic equipment and settings is explained to you, I used the concierge's services a few times, ...
- Magnificent lobby, interiors, exteriors, room, bathroom, everything :)
- Fully equipped kitchen - the hotel room could also be used for a longer stay

Obviously, this hotel wasn't cheap, but considering what you get, I would say it is great value for money. The Emirates Palace across the street (considered the number 1 hotel in Abu Dhabi) is much more expensive, and I cannot imagine in what ways it could be better.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Robert

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers! Thank you for taking the time to post your nice review and lovely pictures .

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us especially the swimming pool, hotel facilities and service. We have shared your compliments with entire team; everyone is so happy to have their efforts appreciated.

Many thanks for your feedback about the beach access timing - every guest’s opinion is very important to us.

I have noted your comment regarding the complimentary breakfast. Our Business First Package and Leisure First Package both include buffet breakfast at Rosewater Restaurant, wireless and high speed internet and more privileges. To book a room with us on your next visit, please contact us directly at landline +971 2 811 5888 or JADReservations@jumeirah.com.

It was a pleasure looking after you and we all hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I am a seasoned traveller, and this hotel is by far one of the best I have stayed in, I would highly recommend staying above the 45th floor, where you have access to the canapé rooms, with a fantastic view. The staff were very helpful and friendly, I would recommend anyone staying in Abu Dhabi, either business or pleasure to check out this hotel.

Room Tip: Over 45th floor level
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for posting your great review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our Club Executive Lounge.

Many thanks for your recommendations; on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and remain

Best Regards,

NEW JERSEY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This hotel on the Corniche overlooking the Persian gulf has every possible convenience, service, electronic do-dad that one could think of. The room, overlooking the gulf with its floor to ceiling windows was truly that--a window onto the water. The bed, was something smaller than a basketball court, maybe there is an Emperors size beyond the "king" I know so well. The lobby is extravagant and large enough for a modest convention. We ate in the Morrocan restaurant that was wonderful but reviewed in detail at another site. Across the street was the Emirates Palace hotel, seen from the roof top bar at the Jumeirah. It looks from a distance much too expansive to ever get comfortable in less than a week.
The breakfast buffet was PHENOMENAL. I don't think I can adequately extol its extravagance both in terms of expansive variety and quality of the buffet.

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor overlooking the Gulf rather than the city which is still very "flat&quo...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers! Thank you for taking the time to post your review and lovely pictures; I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially the views and breakfast buffet at Rosewater Restaurant.

Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed in many great hotels around the world, however this beats the lot. The staff, executive lounge, pool, restaurants are all fantastic. We have stayed here for one week and as I write this we are drinking free champayne in the exec lounge. This is our last evening and we want to stay longer.

PLease don't hesitate to book this hotel, you won't regret it.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for posting your wonderful review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with us especially at Executive Club Lounge and have passed your compliments on to the entire team.

Thank you for your recommendation; we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards

Dubai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

In March, my wife and I traveled with another couple to Abu Dhabi for the weekend (to see a performance of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra at Emirates Palace across the street from the hotel). We booked a Deluxe Room online at the advance purchase rate of 800 AED ($217).

Upon arrival, we found the valet, bellman, and reception staff to be very polite, professional, and attentive. We were greeted with a cool towel and a welcome drink. We were excited when we were upgraded to a Grand Deluxe Room (which was 10 sq m. larger than the room we had booked). The room was stylish, modern, spacious, and comfortable. Fresh fruit and complimentary water, tea, and coffee were available in the room.

The bathroom was large and immaculate. Soaps, shampoos, lotions, and even sunscreen were all high-quality. The room had all of the latest technology, with remote control for the TV, lights, and curtains, and with wi-fi available throughout the hotel (at no additional charge).

The hotel pool area was nice, with a swim-up bar and a small beach. The pool staff was professional, friendly, and attentive.

The fitness center was modern and immaculate, with free weights, machine weights, cardio equipment, and a core exercise/stretching area.

There are several great things about this hotel - including the design and the friendly staff. If there was any area to critique, it was that the food service at the pool was slow (nearly 30 minutes to get a wrap), the waitstaff at (the expensive) breakfast forgot about us after our first 30 minutes in the restaurant (not stopping by to refill tea and coffee), and room service took over an hour to deliver our food (almost making us late to our performance). Overall, a very good hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for taking the time to post your review.

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially the hotel service, in-room facilities and our Six P Gym. We have conveyed your compliments to the entire team; everyone is very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

My apologies for any inconveniences caused by the timeliness of service while you were dining with us and have addressed the matter with the concerned departments. Your feedback is very important to us – obviously it is the only way we can continuously improve our standards and service.

It was a pleasure looking after you. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and remain

Doris Greif

Been to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers? Share your experiences!