“Stay at jumeriah at etihad towers” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
LEISURE FIRST PACKAGE
Ranked #1 of 117 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
London, United Kingdom
“Stay at jumeriah at etihad towers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I am a seasoned traveller, and this hotel is by far one of the best I have stayed in, I would highly recommend staying above the 45th floor, where you have access to the canapé rooms, with a fantastic view. The staff were very helpful and friendly, I would recommend anyone staying in Abu Dhabi, either business or pleasure to check out this hotel.

Room Tip: Over 45th floor level
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for posting your great review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our Club Executive Lounge.

Many thanks for your recommendations; on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and remain

Best Regards,

Doris Greif

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (369)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
NEW JERSEY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This hotel on the Corniche overlooking the Persian gulf has every possible convenience, service, electronic do-dad that one could think of. The room, overlooking the gulf with its floor to ceiling windows was truly that--a window onto the water. The bed, was something smaller than a basketball court, maybe there is an Emperors size beyond the "king" I know so well. The lobby is extravagant and large enough for a modest convention. We ate in the Morrocan restaurant that was wonderful but reviewed in detail at another site. Across the street was the Emirates Palace hotel, seen from the roof top bar at the Jumeirah. It looks from a distance much too expansive to ever get comfortable in less than a week.
The breakfast buffet was PHENOMENAL. I don't think I can adequately extol its extravagance both in terms of expansive variety and quality of the buffet.

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor overlooking the Gulf rather than the city which is still very "flat&quo...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers! Thank you for taking the time to post your review and lovely pictures; I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially the views and breakfast buffet at Rosewater Restaurant.

Once more, thank you for the great review; I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Warm Regards

Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed in many great hotels around the world, however this beats the lot. The staff, executive lounge, pool, restaurants are all fantastic. We have stayed here for one week and as I write this we are drinking free champayne in the exec lounge. This is our last evening and we want to stay longer.

PLease don't hesitate to book this hotel, you won't regret it.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for posting your wonderful review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with us especially at Executive Club Lounge and have passed your compliments on to the entire team.

Thank you for your recommendation; we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Dubai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

In March, my wife and I traveled with another couple to Abu Dhabi for the weekend (to see a performance of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra at Emirates Palace across the street from the hotel). We booked a Deluxe Room online at the advance purchase rate of 800 AED ($217).

Upon arrival, we found the valet, bellman, and reception staff to be very polite, professional, and attentive. We were greeted with a cool towel and a welcome drink. We were excited when we were upgraded to a Grand Deluxe Room (which was 10 sq m. larger than the room we had booked). The room was stylish, modern, spacious, and comfortable. Fresh fruit and complimentary water, tea, and coffee were available in the room.

The bathroom was large and immaculate. Soaps, shampoos, lotions, and even sunscreen were all high-quality. The room had all of the latest technology, with remote control for the TV, lights, and curtains, and with wi-fi available throughout the hotel (at no additional charge).

The hotel pool area was nice, with a swim-up bar and a small beach. The pool staff was professional, friendly, and attentive.

The fitness center was modern and immaculate, with free weights, machine weights, cardio equipment, and a core exercise/stretching area.

There are several great things about this hotel - including the design and the friendly staff. If there was any area to critique, it was that the food service at the pool was slow (nearly 30 minutes to get a wrap), the waitstaff at (the expensive) breakfast forgot about us after our first 30 minutes in the restaurant (not stopping by to refill tea and coffee), and room service took over an hour to deliver our food (almost making us late to our performance). Overall, a very good hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for taking the time to post your review.

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially the hotel service, in-room facilities and our Six P Gym. We have conveyed your compliments to the entire team; everyone is very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

My apologies for any inconveniences caused by the timeliness of service while you were dining with us and have addressed the matter with the concerned departments. Your feedback is very important to us – obviously it is the only way we can continuously improve our standards and service.

It was a pleasure looking after you. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and remain

Warm Regards

Oman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have selected this hotel base in web site reviewer rating where it has scored highest rate among hotel in Abu Dhabi. Although I was reluctance to stay in this hotel because I was already fascinated by another hotel in Abu Dhabi then I said to myself let me try this hotel this time.

This hotel is located in such beautiful cost of Abu Dhabi and also very near to emirate palace. However this hotel is located slightly far from airport but it is in Abu Dhabi island so every things is close enough by taxis. There is no such supermarket near but they are going to open soon supermarket in hotel mall. There is mall in same building of hotel but it has mainly brand shops. Currently there is no cinema in hotel mall. There is coffee shop. Hotel can easily arrange for taxis and honestly I could not see any near public transportation. I believe taxi is more conveniences.

I have arrived early in hotel around 02:00am. Hotel entrance was extremely charming and glorying. Anyhow check in was very quick and quiet. Welcoming drink has slightly confused me but drink was very deliciously.

Room is very big and very modern. Almost every things is automatic. Lights having sensors and they will be open and close base in motion. Room view was breathtaking it has sea view and several lagoon views. It is very beautiful . frankly I have visited Abu Dhabi more than 50 times but I could not believe I will see such breathtaking views of Abu Dhabi wonderful sea. Spectacular coast views. It was big fan of Swiss land views and I was underestimate beautiful of Abu Dhabi.

Room was equipped with multitasking remote control where you can operate almost every things in room. TV screen is HD and huge. Bed was very clean and comfortable. All necessary coffee machine and hot water maker is available in room. Several tea and coffee flavors. Also deferent snacks. There are two deferent things new in this hotel. Daily evening free chocolate and daily free fresh fruit. It is nice service. Also I am big fan of coffee machine and I like to drink coffee a lot so I was very grad full of seeing and using coffee machine.

Bathroom was fashionable and modern. It was equipped with all luxury accessories. It was maintained perfectly. It was one of most clean and stylish bathroom I have every see. It had two basins and one bathtub and shower area.

Foods in this hotel is completely deferent experiences. Wow breakfast was very appetizingly. Just name it. Every things were smartly display and available and what a amazing service. Also breakfast balcony was nicely viewed to seas. Please be careful because you will miss something from buffet because you do not know where it is started and where it is ended. One of most best restaurant I have ever eaten or seen. Again do to short visit I did not enjoy and eat in any other restaurant in hotel.

GYM size is medium but it is full equipped with main tools and machines. It is well organized and also female has their own GMY yes I know it is not promising . just kidding. GYM is free for hotel resident. It is more than enough to do main exercises.

There is spy but again I have not seen not so I am not quite sure. Swimming pool is very huge and nice and there are more than one pools so you can enjoy easily in any one of them also coast in nearby swimming pool where you can enjoying sun and water. Unfortunately I did not try to swim because I was busy but next visit I will make sure that I will swim. Wi-fi is covering all hotel area and it is also free of cost but I have not try it.

In general this is outstanding hotel and this hotel is fully set standard.

Room Tip: select room has sea view and located in higher floor
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for choosing stay with us.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our hotel service, hotel facilities and dining experience at Rosewater Restaurant. Your compliments have been conveyed to the service and culinary teams; everyone is very motivated to see that their efforts have been appreciated.

On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

It’s a great location, nice rooms, great staff and amazing service but crowded hotel. The restaurants and food awesome.
The hotel is more business oriented, and not suitable for family stay as the hotel is packed! either restaurants or lobby.
Rooms are nice but sometimes a bit noisy due to construction, or housekeeping vacuuming the corridors or cleaning in the next room or noisy people

I would recommend it for short business trips as the hotel and area is busy.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest

I am glad that you largely enjoyed your stay with us especially our various restaurants. Construction, unfortunately, affects all establishments in this part of Abu Dhabi including ours and we are all hopeful that it would be completed soon. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused; we have posted a notice on our website advising guests of the same.

My apologies for any inconveniences caused by the vacuuming noise at the corridor; I have passed the feedback to the concerned department and have reinforced training to ensure this is not repeated.

Our hotel is not only ideal for business travelers but also a great option for family holidays. The hotel is made up of 382 guest rooms and suites, 199 serviced residences and 12 restaurants, bars and lounges. It also offers a private beach, three pools (including one kids pool), Talise Spa, Six P Gym and an extensive conference rooms.

Telese, Campania, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This hotel is amazing! the location, the room, the breakfast, the services...everything was perfect!
Our room was a deluxe one with two very comfortable beds and a very big bathroom, with the view on the Emirates Palace...fantastic!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for posting your great review. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and have shared your compliment with our colleagues.

It was a pleasure looking after you and we all hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,

Doris Greif

Been to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers? Share your experiences!