“amazing hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 120 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“amazing hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

the jumeirah at etihad towers is an amazing place to stay. The rooms are gorgeous, the service is impecable. It is extra ordinary how the teams manage to make a hotel this size an standards foald are your shoulders like a warm blanket.
Jumeirah really beats every 5 and 6 star hotel we ever stayed at by far.

Room Tip: the higher the room is the more stunning your view will be.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the great review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and have shared your compliments with all teams that made your stay special. It is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being appreciated.

It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Best Regards

Doris Greif

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (437)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

My second visit to this stunnig hotel. Sensational dinner at Quest roof top restaurant. Highly reccommend this restaurant because this is as good as it gets. Asian influenced and perfectly executed. Very 'pretty' food with distinct flavors. Top notch wine list and service is excellent. Got some cupcakes decorated with ladies shoes made of sugar and marzipan from the lobby cafe in an attractive take away box which made the missus was very happy. Ugly construction outside hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for taking the time to post your review.

I am glad to know that you especially enjoyed our designer cupcakes and had a great experience in Quest. I have shared your compliments with the teams and everyone is very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

Thank you for recommending us. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and remain

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed here for a few weeks prior to moving to our permanat home and the staff couldnt have been more helpful. The pools are lovely and the small beach, sandy and clean. Special mention has to be given to the liefguards who were amazing and very entertaining for the kids and also the room staff who kept the apartment looking immacualte. Rays Bar is very cool at the top of the hotel with great views across the city and the French restaurant was amazing too. Pricey but worth it for a 5 star experience. They were just about to open a Waitrose too when we left - not every place that has Gucci and every luxury brand you could think of as its local shops! Only in Abu Dhabi!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for taking the time to post your review.

I am delighted to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and have conveyed your kind compliments to the entire team. Everyone is very happy that their efforts have been appreciated.

On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team, I look forward to welcoming you back as you settle into your new home

Warm Regards

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We decided not to stay at a resort this time and choose something luxurious in Abu Dhabi, with a Dubai touch. Jumeirah Etihad towers transcends the overall hotel stay and makes you want to stay longer than intended. The lobby is something out of this world that keeps you staring and linger on. The scene it sets upon entering the hotel makes you lift your expectations for the room. You will enter the lobby and find staff welcoming and greeting you and will always seek for your help. The room I booked was a grand deluxe and was very spacious with a breathtaking view from the 27th floor.

Breakfast was a fantastic experience in Rosewater with a wide variety of dishes to choose from.
The things I didn't like were the bathroom amenities and I had trouble setting the air temperature. We also mentioned upon hotel room and restaurant table reservation that we were honeymooners but no special consideration was placed for that.
The pool area looks relaxing in the evening time.

The surrounding area to the hotel needs a lot of development since it seems that it shall complement the view from the rooms. I hope to return back once the development has been completed.

Room Tip: Check in early to get one of the rooms on the highest floors. They get full in holiday seasons easil...
Dear Guest

Congratulations on your wedding and thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and have passed your compliments on to all colleagues that made your stay special.

We generally receive very positive comments about our bathroom amenities and I would like to know more about your dissatisfaction about our amenities; it would be very helpful if you could please write to me on doris.greif@jumeirah.com so we can discuss this further

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused due to the air temperature; rest assured that I have addressed this with the relevant teams and we are taking corrective action; many thanks for your comments in this regard.

I am sorry that you did not receive special honeymoon treatment; this is not our usual standard. I have personally investigated this and we are reinforcing training and re-engineering our processes to ensure that this is not repeated. Again I offer your my sincere apologies and thank you for your constructive comments.

It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and remain

Collingham England U
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I recently celebrated my 50th birthday. Being a big one we wanted to do something special. We chose Jumeairah at Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi. We were not disappointed.

We had booked to car to collect us at the airport. We were met shortly after collecting our luggage. The driver was friendly, professional and an excellent driver. Being our first stay in Abu Dhabi we found his knowledge very helpful during our transfer.

Upon arrival we were met by Amanda who escorted us to our room. Amanda kindly explained the main features in our room and check-in was very quick and efficient.

The hotel lobby is a stunning place. One thing that you quickly realise is that all the material used in the hotel are the best available. Stunning marble floors and luxury carpets. The centre piece being the huge crystal ball shaped lights. You need to check out the marble walls as you approach the lifts. The marble was described to use as petrified trees. It is beautiful. The lobby is a great meeting place and a wonderful place to take afternoon tea.

When we stay with Jumeirah we always stay with Club Lounge access. I would recommend this to anyone staying here. The lifts quickly whisk you up to the Club Lounge which is located on the 45th floor. In fact the lounge is the 45th floor. It is the largest club lounge I have ever seen. The lounge offers comfortable surroundings and a restaurant area. Once again the furnishings are top class. Wonderful leather chairs and stunning marble floors. The views from the floor to ceiling windows are awesome.

The staff in the lounge are so helpful. They simply do everything to make sure you have everything you need. There is food available most of the day. the lounge provides breakfast which is so tasty. The chef caters for all nationalities and tastes so at breakfast there is something for everyone. The standard and range of food is second to none. Later in the day a hot buffet is available from midday until 20:00. Generally a soup and three main courses as well as a whole range of cold salad dishes and sushi. As for the desserts, they are delightful too! The craftmanship that goes in to the delicate handmade desserts is a sight to behold and taste. Alcohol is available from midday until midnight with complimentary champagne between 18:00 and 20:00.

During our stay we had a beauitful one bedroom suite which offered two different views from the tower. As with the rest of the hotel the room is furnished with luxury items. The leather chairs are beautiful. There were two bathrooms and two walk in rain showers. We loved the bathroom with the freestanding modern style roll top bath. The views from your bath are fantastic.

I have to say that the room attendant maintained our room perfectly. It was immaculate. Everyday we returned to a pristine room. The turn down service was very efficient too! If you like luxury this is the place to stay in Abu Dhabi. No doubt about it.

The hotel offers a beauitful clean beach and three swimming pools. There is some building work in an adjacent hotel but to be honest we stayed here for 2.5 weeks and never once thought there was any intrusive noise. Great sunbeds and for the first time double sun beds.

The staff that man the beach towel desks are wonderful. We were greeted with warm smiles everyday. We enjoyed the banter with the staff here. They were so helpful and do a great job assiting you to select sun beds etc. The beach bar staff were also great offering great service throughout our stay.

The hotel has some amazing restaurants. I will also review these separately but as a resume I will run through the ones we ate in.

The Quest is a restaurant located at the top of the tower on the 63rd floor. My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful evening here. The staff are very friendly and do everything to make your evening a wonderful experience. The waiter was very knowledgeable and really whetted our appetites as he explained the menus to us. The sommelier makes choosing champagne or wine a real occasion. He arrives in grand style at your table with a huge champagne drinks chest on wheels. The chest offers a range of champagnes. He also lets you peruse the wine list which is on an ipad. A wonderful touch. The food was amazing. I can recommend the Wagyu beef. We had a wonderful meal in the Quest.

Brasserie Angelique is a French restaurant offering a wonderful menu. We ate here for my birthday. Just like the quest, the staff were amazing making the meal and occasion a very special night indeed. The food was amazing with a great range of food to choose from. The atmosphere is nice and relaxed. Service was excellent.

Li Beirut is a Lebanese restaurant. I had never eaten Lebanese food before but we had a feast here. The food is wonderful. The range of tastes and textures are devine. If you have never eaten Lebanese dont shy away. Try it here. You will not be dispapointed.

Ray's Bar on the 62nd fllor is a great place to meet enjoy a few drinks and listen to some music.
At the start of each evening we enjoyed the hospitality in the club lounge. We really had some fun nights and consider the staff friends now. They made our stay a fantastic experience. We cannot thank them enough.

To summarise this hotel is simply wonderful. During our 2.5 week stay here everything was perfect. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. We cannot wait to return to again.

If you are planning to visit Abu Dhabi this hotel will not disappoint in any way. You will want to return just like my wife and I.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suite is beautiful. Club Lounge access is worth the extra money. Corner suite with t...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dear Jan and Ian

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your magnanimous review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us that we made your 50th birthday a memorable one. It is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being appreciated and I have passed your compliments on to the entire team.

It was a great pleasure looking after you. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed here for the F1 weekend. Had a deluxe sea-view room. Great room, great bathroom (however the shower flooded the entire room on the first day but this was quickly fixed), great bed amenities etc as you would expect from a Jumeirah property. Beautiful architecture throughout the hotel, the furnishing was a little tasteless though in my opinion. Service overall was also pretty good as was the food, had a small problem with one of the reception staff who hardly spoke a word of english and I think she'd only gotten the job based on her physical appearance rather than experience or professionalism. The concierge was also quite poor, then again it was f1 weekend and the hotel was packed.

Great bar (rays) on the top floor. Really really loved it also loved the Bulgarian bartender, very professional and very good. The housekeeping was also incredible. Also a very good spa and gym. If they up their overall service slightly this could become one of my favourite hotels in the world.

Room Tip: High floor, sea view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you very much for taking the time to post your TripAdvisor Review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed so many elements of the hotel and have passed your compliments on to all colleagues especially the Ray’s Bar team. It is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized. Also many thanks for your constructive feedback about service-related elements; we have reinforced training to fill the gaps and ensure our guests have a seamless experience.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My first stay at the Etihad Towers. Good location, nice rooms - big bathrooms looking out over the city felt genuinely luxurious. Comfortable bed. But a few naive, Abu Dhabi style wrinkles to be ironed out. My attempt to use the club lounge had thebstaff telling me that there was "no wine left" though it turned out whatbthey meant was that they couldn't be bothered to fetch some from elsewhere in the hotel (30 mins later, wine did turn up). The motion sensitive nightlighting in the rooms was a surprise and an anoyance as was the windown cleaning crew who whiniched down my large bathroom windows as i showered. A proper hotel would have warned me on both. I wouldn't kick up a fuss if i was madento stay again. Wouldn't rush to repeat the experience though.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Please accept my apologies because of the unavailability of wine in our Club Executive Lounge; this is not our usual standard. I am personally investigating this and would like some more details; please contact me on doris.greif@jumeirah.com; it would be very helpful for us to take corrective action.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused because of the motion sensitive lights and notices during window washing schedule. Many thanks for your comments in this regard; we take all guest feedback very seriously as this is the only way in which we can improve.

It was a pleasure looking after you. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team, I look forward to welcoming you back and remain

Doris Greif

Been to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers? Share your experiences!