“Luxury stay” 5 of 5 stars

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Luxury stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this review, November 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you can try the spa and our other restaurants on your next visit. I will share your comments with the team as I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to them.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back!

752 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Usually we do travel a lot, and experience a lot of hotels and resorts, but this time my wife and I decided to stay in Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche Hotel.
The staff are great and well trained, they eased up our stay in so many ways and in different actions, for example when we checked in, they welcomed us with a refreshing tasty drink and a refreshment towel, then this guy Ezat, he approached us greeting and welcoming with a lovely smile on his face and a hand shake. (you wont see that a lot in other hotels.)
He didn't let go of us but in on the contrary he waited till we finished the check in and then escorted us to the elevators while explaining all the details for us regarding the hotel and its outlets.
At first we asked him if he is the FOM but he humbly said that he is the supervisor. He was so funny and alive and gave us a lot of his time which we did appreciate, so due to that we kept on talking to him for like 10 minutes. He promised us one thing that we will enjoy our stay, and that what happened, we took his word for granted and he was right, WE LOVED OUR STAY IN YOUR HOTEL...
On the other hand, everything was perfect and professional , the front office team, the housekeeping and the food. We were dazzled in our stay and for sure we will come again.
I advice everyone to try this hotel and experience all this, it was a fantastic, incredible and unforgettable stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this review, November 16, 2013

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I appreciate all the kind words that you wrote about the hotel, especially about our Ambassadors. Rest assured that I will share this with the team as I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to them.

I am grateful for your support and I look forward to seeing you again!

Abu Dhabi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The staff was helpful to solve our problem. They are service-minded. They are not unbusinesslike.

The hotel still almost new. The decoration is modern. At night the entrance aeras is are filled with the scents of incense and perfumed candels, You are just like immersed in the mystery of East. We sense the magic and mystery of the East, with its voluptuous perfumes.

I will definitively recommend it.
Enjoy an Abu Dhabi experience, with a of French touche of luxury.

Room Tip: A nice view of the city and the water at the 18th floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the hotel. Sofitel always incorporates the local culture with the French touch, thank you so much for noticing!

I appreciate your support and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I really enjoyed the stay at Sofitel corniche abu dhabi, the hotel is all most new and the service is the best, the location is excellent. I have memories there that I would like to go back during my week end every time I have a chance.i would like to thank all the staff, in front desk, the restaurants, the housekeeping and everybody who made my stay a very special stay and special thanks to: ms Grace, Mr.Aftab and Ms. Mellani. guys keep up the good work and thank you for all your efforts.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

I appreciate all the kind words that you wrote about the hotel, especially about our Ambassadors. Rest assured that this will be shared with them as I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement.

Thank you once again for your kind support, I look forward to welcoming you back to create more memories.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I loved the service provided in the Corniche all - day Dining by Rajiv, Aftab, Justin, Gokul & all the Lovely staff at Sofitel in Abu Dhabi ... Maya makes the best Omellette in Abu Dhabi for Breakfast... The housekeeping service is also excellent ... Home away from home... Keep it up ,,,!!!! I will definitely recommend this Hotel to everyone... Shukran Katheer !!!!

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that our Ambassadors were able to make your stay memorable. Rest assured that I will share your comments with the team as I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to them.

I appreciate your support and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

excellent stay all over, the rooms are excellent and the hotel is so clean.
location is great, view is good.
the hotel still almost new, i had good times in all location within the hotel.
pool is good.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you liked the rooms and our facilities. I hope that you'll stay with us on your next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Thank you once again for your time, I look forward to welcoming you back!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

It was great experience in Sofitel specially corniche restaurant which is make u feel 5 star with quality and service smiley staff. Just say amazing And also I like to say thanks to the person, who assist me on my table sorry dear I don't remember your name. But thanks for everything and made my day for sure I will come back

• Stayed November 2013

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked Corniche. Rest assured that your comments will be shared by the team so as to further encourage them.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Nael El-Wary

Been to Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche? Share your experiences!