“Sofitel Abu Dhabi” 5 of 5 stars

You added Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche to your Saves list
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Corniche Road East, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #6 of 120 Hotels in Abu Dhabi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

The staff here is incredible. Friendly, yet professional and never hesitated to help me with questions or anything else I needed. The view from my 32nd floor opera suite was amazing and they let me check in even though it was 10am. Club level is nice but not necessary to enjoy your stay. I'd be happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: the '01 rooms on the upper floors have the best sea view but I have no complaints about opera su...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this review, October 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I appreciate the kind words that you wrote about the hotel, I am glad that our Ambassadors were able to make your stay memorable. Rest assured that your comments will be shared with the team, this will surely serve as an encouragement to them.

I am grateful for your support and I look forward to seeing you again!

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Our stay was 35 days, and was really excellent. Rooms were done on time, with high standard, and with nice surprises (chocolates, animal towels etc..) We used the buffet form, which was very extensive, including the dinner approaches like Italian evenings.
Hotel personal was very friendly and helpful.
Well done.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this review, October 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I appreciate your loyalty to us and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. It is always nice to receive positive comments like these, especially from our long staying guests. I hope that you'll stay with us again on your next trip to Abu Dhabi!

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The hotel is really really great; satff were helpful, nice and welcoming, the food is really great with many restaurants in the hotel and the sppp center is not to be missed. The rooms are really spacious, the bed was fantastic and induces deep sleep. The sea is just across the street. Only going to this hotel in abu dhabi worth it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words, it's always nice to read comments from satisfied guests.

I am glad that you liked the hotel, especially our signature MyBed. We do have amazing restaurants in house, I am happy that you were able to try them. I hope that on your next visit, you'll be able to try some treatments at the spa.

I am grateful for your support and recommendation. I look forward to welcoming you back!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have been there 4 days . Fantastic hotel. I had a club floor choice. The best as you can enjoy many breaks during your stay, and the staff in the club millesime are really nice and available for any request with a swift service, so thanks to devender and shailesh. All the staff at the reception are also nice with a perfect welcome. Grazie a RosanNa a very professional guest relation officer. We had a perfect stay. Only the swimmimg pool has no sun in the morming but as in any case there is the beach if you really need sun this was not a resl problem even better as it has a nice shadow and breeze.

• Stayed September 2013

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed yourself at the Club Millesime and that you liked the hotel. Our hotel is surrounded by buildings, that is why sunlight by the pool is limited. However, we have a complimentary shuttle that will take you to the beach and Marina Mall.

Thank you once again and I look forward to seeing you again!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This Hotel provided, without doubt, the best business Hotel experience I have had to date in the UAE!

Our Company recently used the Jazz and Fizz bar at the Hotel to host an Industry networking event. The bar is a classic example of French sophistication housed in an exclusive Jazz Club setting. It has a separate wine tasting room and cigar room, which proved to be a big talking point for our invited guests.

From the moment of making the initial enquiry, to collecting our car from the Valet on departure, the entire Hotel team exuded warmth, professionalism and fantastic attention to detail. A special mention to all the Jazz & Fizz Bar Team notably, Igor for his sage advice on Food and Beverage, creating wonderful bespoke cocktails to match our canape list for the evening and the bar team of Kristina, Mary grace, Teo and Umesh who took such wonderful care of our guests.

I would not hesitate to recommend this Hotel to any of my Industry colleagues, as it truly exceeded all expectations and was the most crucial factor in the success of the Event.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor!

It warms my hear to read nice comments about the hotel, especially our Ambassadors. Rest assured that I will share this with the team, as I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to them. On your next visit, I hope that you'll try the other restaurants in the hotel.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband, brother and I stayed for 1 night at this hotel in May and it was absolutely amazing! The hotel lobby is beautiful, the staff were so friendly and helpful (the check in staff, chef, door men)- the were all so nice. We stayed in an executive suit- one for my husband and I and another for my brother- they had 2 bathrooms, lounge room, large bedroom, coffee making facilities, and an amazing view. The bathroom was luxurious and the breakfast had a large variety of food- everything you could wish for. Our only regret was not staying longer than 1 night. It was the perfect end to a month in Europe. Definitely stay here!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us even if it was for a short time only. I hope that on your next trip you'll be able to stay a little bit longer and experience the city more.

Thank you once again and I look forward to seeing you again!

Nael El-Wary

Been to Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche? Share your experiences!