“Terrible Place” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Liwa Hotel Apartments

You added Liwa Hotel Apartments to your Saves list
Liwa Hotel Apartments
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Post Box 2339 (Behind Main Post Office) | Madinat Zayed, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #113 of 120 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
heartdagger
“Terrible Place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

When we first arrived, we found out that the hotel had no designated parking. The parking next to the hotel was for residents of the area only. We had to park a block away. Even then, there were stipulations regarding when we could park there and no one at the hotel told me about them. The morning after we arrived I discovered a parking ticket on my car and promptly brought it to the attention of the hotel staff who did nothing to help me even though it was them who told me to park where I did.
The hotel had no free wi-fi so I paid for an hour of service. That hour was never fulfilled because there was no actual wi-fi access in my room. I informed the staff who told me they would send someone up right away. The issue was never rectified during the time of my stay.
The TV didn't work when we arrived as well but someone actually fixed that.
We found condoms under the bed after our 1 year old son came out of his room holding a pack. My other son all of a sudden had a new toy I'd never seen before and we just figured someone had left it behind. Funny how the cleaning staff never found any of these things.
The bed was comfortable enough but I kept thinking about just how clean it actually was. In general, a disappointing stay with many complaints.

Room Tip: So many better places to stay in the city.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first

Been to Liwa Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Liwa Hotel Apartments

Address: Post Box 2339 (Behind Main Post Office) | Madinat Zayed, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Location: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Abu Dhabi > Abu Dhabi
Bar / Lounge Kitchenette Restaurant Airport Transportation
Ranked #113 of 120 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Hotel Class:3 star — Liwa Hotel Apartments 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Liwa Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Liwa Hotel Apartments, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.