“Nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Phoenix Plaza Hotel Apartments

Phoenix Plaza Hotel Apartments
You added Phoenix Plaza Hotel Apartments to your Saves list
Phoenix Plaza Hotel Apartments
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Old Airport Road, Abu Dhabi 126503, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #58 of 118 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi
“Nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is a nice hotel with a good price . Hotel is clean and rooms are very large . Reception is flexable with late check out . staff were so helpful, they could not do enough for you. Easy distance from the airport .The hotel is fresh and modern, our room cool, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
leicester
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

When we got to our room suite there was 1 double bed when we had booked singles, also booked for 3 people and no other beds in there! The room was a smoking room when booked a NON-smoking room! We were moved to another room (non-smoking) but still only 2 single beds so was brought a thin MATTRESS and no sheets or blankets so had to ask for them & for an extra towel every day! The room did not have a sofa as in the photos, only 2 chairs else could have slept on that. I chose this hotel as it looked to have a good sized room and a kitchenette which was quite pleasant but the sound of the traffic was so noisy I thought we would never sleep through it. When we ordered room service food from the menu they never had what we wanted.This is the 1st hotel where never had a complimentary newspaper. All in all we made the best of it but will not stay there again.

Room Tip: Choose a garden view if that is any better for less noise
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

IN SHORT: Comfortable, friendly, first class service, great location. I will be back!

Tonight is night 5 at the Phoenix Plaza. I can’t express strongly enough how wonderful the staff here are. I’m what you might call a spoilt traveller. I work all over the world and often have the pleasure of staying at 5 star hotels, so you can imagine how fussy I can be!

SERVICE: I arrived here late at night, tired and hungry. The check in was friendly and efficient. I asked the staff where I could get some food and drinks. Their immediate response was to offer to go to the grocery store for me and buy anything that I needed.

Last night I returned late, and yes, you guessed it… hungry! The staff ordered a take away meal for me and had it delivered to my room. It was amazing value for money and absolutely delicious!

ACCOMMODATION: My apartment is very spacious and tastefully decorated. It is also spotlessly clean. The L shaped sofa is perfect for relaxing in front of the large flat screen TV. The bed is incredibly comfortable and there is ample storage space for clothes etc.

LOCATION: The position of the Phoenix Plaza is fantastic. Although the area itself is not exactly attractive, it’s in a great midway position between the exhibition centre (ADNEC) and the nightlife/beach. Taxis are cheap and plentiful. The fare to the corniche is around £2 and ADNEC is about £4. A large mall with a huge supermarket is about 5 mins walk away too, which is great as the apartment has good cooking facilities.

LITTLE TOUCHES: In addition to the usual shampoo and shower gel the hotel supplies a razor, dental kit and comb. The internet is very cheap and reliable. Massage is available at very low prices, but sadly I haven’t had time to try it out.

Please note there is no bar at this hotel but it takes only minutes to reach nightlife and means the building is peaceful. There is a coffee shop which serves breakfast but no evening meals.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Phoenix Plaza Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Phoenix Plaza Hotel Apartments

Address: Old Airport Road, Abu Dhabi 126503, United Arab Emirates
Location: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Abu Dhabi > Abu Dhabi
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #58 of 118 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Phoenix Plaza Hotel Apartments 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Phoenix Plaza Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Phoenix Plaza Hotel Apartments, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.