“Beautifully decorated restaurant with a great terrace overlooking the Emirates Palace Gardens” 5 of 5 stars
Review of etoiles

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Beautifully decorated restaurant with a great terrace overlooking the Emirates Palace Gardens. Delicious a la carte menu. I can serioulsy recommend the Pimms Jelly desert.

Visited November 2012

Dubai
“Great Food, but thats about it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Visited on a Friday night but was sparsely crowded.
Emirates Palace in itself is majestic and the interiors / lighhof Etoiles is good.
Food is brilliant. Service was good.

Making a reservation was extremely painful. Apparently the reservation service is outsourced and they work at specific times, and they never call back although they claim that they will.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
dubai
““Bad Hostess”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

When we entered not greeted or looked at, I was ask how many as she keep her head down looking at the counter. She picked up two menus and turned to the left and walked to a table, put down the menus and walked away. My wife and I were ready to get up and leave, the waitress came over and greeted us,took our order, the meal was good, but we were still up set with the hostess. When we left, she was at the counter playing with a cell phone, here again she did not look at me, took the money and gave me back the change. We noticed that she greeted the people she knew. We will not go back, for a great greeting, good service and outstanding food go to The Over E which we did three times.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Fancy and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Good taste but a bit expensive. I went with my husband to celebrate our anniversary, it was a good choice.

Ukraine- Egypt- Emirates
“never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

so small food for so big money !
As night club its terrible !!! only very doubtful people are inside, when I went there myself I was afraid men will think I am working there as well :) I would not go again to spoil my reputation

Visited June 2012