“Excellent Stay....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi

You added Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   31st Street | Between Muroor And Airport Road, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi 46668, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 118 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Stanford
“Excellent Stay....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2010

One of the best stays I have ever had in my life... Great staff great ppl....Food and cleanliness is fab!!! I am pleased with the attitude and behaviour of duty manager Nadim Indian chap who helped me in my tickets from top to bottom making me relaxed till last minute..Restaurant & bar guys are also cool...Missing the smiles of hostess early in the morning wijya,leah.. please keep more choices in breakfast.....lov u oll.. C u sure if i do need to come again in abu dhabi...I would certainly recommend this hotel to my UK colleagues who will be coming to abu dhabi for business. A four star hotel with a five star experience.....

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
CarolienGorter, Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, July 14, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write your review for the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi.
We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We have given your compliments to Nadim and our breakfast staff at the Silk Route Cafe. As well we have taken your words concerning the choices of the breakfast in consideration as we are always striving to increase the guest's satisfaction.

We are hoping to welcome you back soon and to meet your UK colleagues.

Best regards,

Carolien Gorter
On behalve of Sid Sattanathan - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2010

During my stay the staff and the service provided was absolutely outstanding. The room and services on offer made me feel very comfortable.

One aspect which impressed me was the selection of food items, it was always an enjoyable experience. The food was fresh, healthy with the option of treats if you wished and presented beautifully by friendly and hospitable staff.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this establishment to my colleagues and friends. It is my intention to continue to stay at this particular hotel in future trips to Abu Dhabi.

A special thank you to the General Manager, Mr Sid Sattanathan for making my stay very memorable indeed.

R. Stuart
Australia

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

I travel to Abu Dhabi every month for business. This hotel is located is in a good location and is a great value. The staff is very helpful and has made me feel at home during every trip. They really care about their customers and go out of their way to deliver great customer service. This is the only hotel that I consider when traveling for business to Abu Dhabi.

Lake Jackson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

I have been a platinum Holiday Inn member for several years and have stayed at numerous hotels. These include both Intercontinental properties and others. This stay was my greatest experience ever. The staff really made me feel welcome, and did everything to show me that they appreciate my business. From the welcome to the added perks, it was great. I felt as if I had left family when I had to leave. My stay was too short, but I will be back to see the guys again!!!

Peterborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

I had the please of staying at the new Holiday Inn, Abu Dhabi for 2 weeks and for the whole of my stay I found the staff to be extremely helpful . At times they went that extra mile by anticipating our needs and acting immediately. An example being. Haseem was one of our breakfast waiters and on finding out that I wanted decaf coffee for breakfast, arranged for me to have extra decaf coffee sachets placed in my room each day.

It is difficult to single out individuals as the whole staff were delightful and very helpful.

The HI Abu Dhabi will definitely be our hotel of choice when visiting Abu Dhabi for business.

Thank you and well done.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!