“Great Hotel...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi

You added Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   31st Street | Between Muroor And Airport Road, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi 46668, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 118 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Beirut, Lebanon
“Great Hotel...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I don't a travel to the gulf a lot. I went to holiday inn couple weeks before Christmas. This hotel was really an awesome stop through out my visit to Abu Dhabi ! i had a very busy schedule while i was there and i had to make some adjustments. The Hotel is good in location between the airport and the city. not in the heart of the city but really manageable with a bus or a cab. The view is good although my room was a back view but there's nothing to block the see sight . The team service and their response to requests is very fast. The breakfast was Delicious and full of varieties of food.When you enter the hotel ; calm and a ready team is waiting for you to salute & greet you. Very quite and professional team members are waiting to check you in and host you at the Front Desk, Here i would like to congratulate and the administration at the hotel for having such an effective departments and the communication that happening between them in order to keep a smooth, but fast operation going on. Especially when there's a good team and a good team leadership on duty . Here i would like to note that Mr.Michael Muffdi who was on duty while i was checking in late after midnight, who answered some questions and concerns that i had for my stay , and who told me about the services and the hotel in general in a very clear and way.Thank you for the assistance man. & finally Thank you Holiday Inn Team for the hosting. :)

Room Tip: Request for a Front veiw , any level is Good ....P.S. Ask If Mr. Michael is on duty, you Won't R...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are beyond delighted with your review. We would like to thank you for your appreciation towards our team and our hotel in general. Taking care of our guests and making them feel comfortable are some of our main focus points. Ensuring our guest's stay is a memorable and happy one, is what we strive towards.

We hope to serve you once again.

Philipp Economou

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I don't usually leave reviews, but the staff at this hotel have been so consistently attentive and professional that I have been moved to write about it here. The rooms would have to be pretty bad to upset me and I am not particularly bothered about the location, but I am very choosy when it comes to service.

I am delighted to say that this is not only the best service I have had in any hotel, but consistent too, from Reception to Cleaners, but with particular praise for the staff of the Silk Route Restaurant.

I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, December 10, 2013

Thank you for your review.

We are glad your stay has been comfortable and as you expected. Our team endeavors to take care of each guest visiting or staying at the hotel. We are glad to know that you have been well take care of as well.

Thank you for your recommendation as well, and we hope you do stay with us longer.

Tumwater, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I travel a lot and Holiday Inns and Expresses are my preferred stays. When it comes to overseas (outside the US) I'm seldom impressed. I pay a lot more and get a lot less. This is the exception to that rule. I did pay a little extra for the executive floor, but the price was what I would have paid for a regular room in several other countries. Parking is free and plentiful, that is rare. They have a Lemon Tree restaurant in the Lobby, another restaurant on the 2nd floor where they do breakfast and it is a good Buffet spread. Then a Club at the top of the hotel. Been here over a week, haven't tried it yet. There is a roof top swimming pool and a small workout room. All of that is covered on the web site I'm sure. Here is what isn't

The staff, everyone of them has been polite, friendly, helpful, professional and on and on. I made a pretty good blunder when I was booking my room. They didn't bat an eye. Worked with me and did everything they could to accommodate my screw up.

This place is clean and it shines. this picture of the inside do not do it justice. Okay, except the windows on the outside but this is a dusty desert. The inside is flawless, show a great sense of pride.

I'm staying here fore a month and going through the Lemon Tree Menu fast. The food is excellent, I've done multiple steak, always cooked perfect, salmon and Lasagna. My server, Michelle, remembered my name from day one. Always has a smile and makes the meal just a little bit better. I've also got to watch her interact with less than pleasant customers, kudos to her the way she handles them.

I have and eastern facing room, I highly recommend it. Watch the sun come up in the morning is impressive. I think the other side just faces another hotel. For sure ask for the front side of the hotel.

One of the few hotels I've stayed at that has strong Wifi everywhere but the elevators.

Oh yes, Starbucks in the lobby. Sadly not open until after I leave fore work, but if you are on a kicked back schedule it is great.

The only short fall is the Business center, just a couple computers in the lobby, no printer, You can bay to have things printed but not what I'm use to in a business center.

when I come back I won't even look anywhere else, this is where I want to stay.

Room Tip: Go for the front of the build and up high if you can,
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. Our team is our strength at the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi and your review clearly reflects the same. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay and our facilities. We are looking into the business center, based on your suggestion and we hope you find a difference when you next stay with us.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I had the pleadure of confucting a business meeting in this hotel and it was worth it in terms of money and service. It was a great experience that i will for sure have it again in future. The arrangments were wxcellent on terms of facilities, food, and catering.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to be the venue of your choice for your business event. Your compliments have been passed on to our team as well.

We hope to play host to many more such events.

Warwick, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stay for four nights at this magnificent hotel. As priority rewards members we were upgraded to an executive room. The hotel food, the facilities and the staff were all fantastic. It is a shame that the Holiday Inn's in the UK do not attain these standards

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, November 26, 2013

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to learn about how wonderful your stay was. Thank you for your appreciation and kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you once again.

Team Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Stayed here for the Grand Prix weekend and I would stay here again. The rate for staying here was quite expensive (about £200 per night) especially as the hotel is about half an hour drive from Yas Marina Circuit. The cost for a taxi is 60 AED each way.

All the staff were friendly and attentive. Even the housekeeping staff were attentive with small touches like re-arranging toiletries and placing them on a towel in the bathroom.

There was a good selection at breakfast which catered for all nationalities. I ordered room service and the food delivered was excellent. The food was reasonably priced at 55 AED for a chicken caesar salad.

The only negative was the fridge was not working in the bedroom. I informed reception but it was not fixed.

Overall, it was an excellent stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, November 13, 2013

Thank you for your review.

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi. We are glad you had a pleasant stay and thank you for your compliments towards our team, services and our food. We apologize for the inconvenience with the mini bar in your room. We are looking into it and we will contact you about the same.

We hope to see you once again, for another opportunity to serve you.

Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Beautiful hotel; with a fabulous breakfast buffet. The restaurant was very large; unlike others and the array of the types of choices was wonderful. This was part of Gate 1's package. There was also an omelet station, noodles, and beautiful vegetables and fruits. The choices to choose from was abundant. Service was excellent. The room was spacious and well appointed. Leaving a tip for the room steward necessitated your giving it to them personally as they do not take any money left on the counter; that's how honest they are. Would have loved to stay longer but flights out of Dubai are usually about 12:10 a.m. and it is a long drive to the airport from Abu Dhabi. Felt short changed by Gate 1.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review.

Our team is delighted to a great review from another happy guest. Thank you for your compliments towards our team, services, rooms and overall hotel. Our team thoroughly enjoys taking care of our guests, which is of great importance to us as well.

We do hope you return, for a longer stay with us.

Philipp Economou

Been to Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!