“Don't Stay Here If You Want Any Quiet” 2 of 5 stars

You added Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi to your Saves list
Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi
Al Salaam Street | Khalifa Park area, Abu Dhabi 43377, United Arab Emirates   |
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Don't Stay Here If You Want Any Quiet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

The staff at the Park Arjaan were quite attentive and professional. And the room itself was quite comfortable. Unfortunately, the hotel has a pub that caters to drunk euros and outdoor area of the pub created such noise that it literally sounded like a riot was going on outside my room. The courtyard area, surrounded by buildings, amplifies the noise, making it impossible to get any quiet or rest. The noise goes on until 2am. When I asked to change rooms to an area away from the pub side of the building, the management was less than accommodating. Both times I've stayed at this hotel, there have been small flies in the bathrooms. The location isn't that great, either--not really near anything. The restaurants are so-so.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the highest floor away from pub
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
ParkArjaanAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, April 26, 2011
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Greetings from the Park Arjaan Abu Dhabi!

First of all, I would like to express my utmost thanks for sharing your recent experience in Park Arjaan through this review.

I regret to hear that we were unable to fully meet your expectations during your stay with us, for which we have no other excuse but apologize. Nevertheless, I have shared your comments to my team and rest assured that we will take proper actions to further improve our facilities and services.

Once again, thank you very much for choosing the Park Arjaan for your stay in Abu Dhabi. We look forward to your return in the very near future and make it up to you.

In the meantime best regards,

Sascha Bartz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Damascus, Syria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2010

I stayed there during December and for sure I will visit again,
I loved the staff and the food, very friendly atmosphere!
All the best of success

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
ParkArjaanAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, January 10, 2011

Greetings from Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi!

Let me firstly thank you for your online review posted here on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay at our property and hope to see you back with us soon.

Milton Keynes
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

Stayed at this hotel on and off for around 3 months. Good service, bar is good. Room service food and quality excellent.
Broadband internet not the cheapest in the time I stayed it started off at 250 dirhams on my first visit and had increased to 400 dirhams for the week.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
ParkArjaanAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, December 29, 2010

Greetings from Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi!

Thank you very much for posting your review of our property here in Trip Advisor.

We are happy to receive your positive and constructive feedback about our property and rest assured that your comments have been passed on with all related departments.

Thank you once more and looking forward to hosting you again in the very near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2010

We stayed at the Arjaan side of the hotel which houses the self catering apartments. We didn't use the faciliies as we should have as we were attending the Grand Prix and didn't have time to scout out a supermarket nearby. The hotel was clean, the staff really friendly, and the restaurants were top drawer. Loved all the Ferrari's out on the forcourt. The hotel ran a comp shuttle to Zayed Sports city where we picked up another free shuttle to the race. The hotel is very close to Sheikh Zayed Mosque which is a must see. Overall I went with no expectations and was completely blown away by the elegance, the standard of facilities and the service. Highly reccommend this place but it is about as far out as you want to get if you plan to explore the rest of Abu Dhabi (the malls, the cornishe, the markets ect.)

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi!

First of all, let me thank you for sharing your positive experience on your recent stay in our property here in Trip Advisor.

We are very delighted to hear about your flattering remarks which also have been shared with our team.

Thank you for giving us your highest recommendation and we look forward to having you back with us again in the not-too-distant future.

Abu Dhabi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

I lived in this hotel for three months and I will probably live for another 1-2 years ... although I had the opportunity to live downtown, I would not change it for anything ...

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

I stayed at the Park Arjaan for 3 weeks, and it was an excellent place to stay for such a long period. For my first 12 days, I was in one of their studio apartments, and I moved into a 1-bedroom apartment for the rest of my stay once one became available. The beds were very comfortable in both rooms, with high-quality linens. Both types of apartments provided the necessary amenities for longer stays - washing machine and kitchen facilities, although the one-bedroom apartment was definitely worth the extra money as it was much more spacious! The hotel is modern with tasteful decorating, and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. They always greeted me by name, and even surprised me with a cake in my room as my birthday happened to fall during my stay. On the downside, there is a lot of construction taking place on Al Salaam Street, which means that the journey to / from the hotel can be a bit complicated, but it isn't a problem once you work out the most efficient route. Overall, it was a great place to stay and I would definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Vadodara
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2010

I stayed there for 15 days, hotel staff and facilities are excellent.

This hotel is very transparent interms of what is chargable and what's not. Although breakfast is generally not included with your stay but it's worth having breakfast there in the hotel.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
ParkArjaanAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, July 28, 2010

Greetings from Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi!

Kindly allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for the valuable comments you have made. It was our great pleasure to receive you as our guest during your stay in Abu Dhabi.

We highly appreciate your feedback being shared with Trip Advisor users & will pass it on to our team, specially the Ginger restaurant serving our daily Breakfast.

Thank you very much once again, and we look forward to having you as the guest of Park Arjaan by Rotana in the future.

Sascha Bartz

Been to Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!