We stayed at the Traders hotel for my husbands birthday weekend and we had a lovely stay. We booked a club room and upon arrival we received an upgrade. Our room overlooked the beach : ) which we took advantage of. The beach is well kept and the attendants were happy to help you setup and get comfortable in the heat.
On our first night we took a shuttle to the Shangri-La hotel for drinks overlooking the Grand Mosque. When we arrived back to our room there was a birthday cake waiting for my husband. Before arriving at the hotel the concierge helped me arrange a day in the desert as a surprise.
The staff at the hotel were friendly and a special mention to the attendant in the lounge, Tuan. Tuan was beyond helpful with our many questions.
The only negative I could fine with this hotel was the patio dining. Both times we ate outside there were a lot of what appeared to be fruit flies? The server did mention this before we sat, but it didn't stop us.
Overall a great stay and value for the money.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a private beach overlooking the strait that separates Abu Dhabi Island from the mainland, Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi is a contemporary luxury hotel in Abu Dhabi situated ten minutes' drive from the city's international airport, five minutes from the golf course and the Convention Centre and 15 minutes from the Corniche and city centre. The hotel features 301 well-appointed rooms and suites, all furnished to the highest standards in a modern and contemporary style. Rooms start at a spacious 32 square metres and for travellers requiring the highest levels of service and attention, the hotel also offers 93 Traders Club rooms and suites with a dedicated lounge on the 9th floor. Additional benefits of staying at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi include the ease of access to a whole complex, including cross-signing privileges for CHI, the Spa at Shangri-La and Shangri-La operated restaurants and bars. All areas can be accessed by club cars, while just a short stroll away is the Abras (Arabic gondola) waterway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.