“Lovely Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi

Save Saved
You added Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi to your Saves list
Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Qaryat Al Beri Complex | Between the bridges, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Family Fun!
Ranked #16 of 116 hotels in Abu Dhabi
Canada
“Lovely Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stayed at the Traders hotel for my husbands birthday weekend and we had a lovely stay. We booked a club room and upon arrival we received an upgrade. Our room overlooked the beach : ) which we took advantage of. The beach is well kept and the attendants were happy to help you setup and get comfortable in the heat.
On our first night we took a shuttle to the Shangri-La hotel for drinks overlooking the Grand Mosque. When we arrived back to our room there was a birthday cake waiting for my husband. Before arriving at the hotel the concierge helped me arrange a day in the desert as a surprise.
The staff at the hotel were friendly and a special mention to the attendant in the lounge, Tuan. Tuan was beyond helpful with our many questions.
The only negative I could fine with this hotel was the patio dining. Both times we ate outside there were a lot of what appeared to be fruit flies? The server did mention this before we sat, but it didn't stop us.
Overall a great stay and value for the money.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
ArbindKS, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear KEDCanada, Thank you for choosing to stay with us to celebrate such a special occasion. It is a pleasure to read that you and your husband had a lovely weekend getaway at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri.
I have shared your kind compliments and as well as my thanks to Tuan and other colleagues for their helpfulness and courteousness. We have also taken good note of your comment with regards to the presence of fruit flies in the outdoor dining area. It is truly concerning and we sincerely appreciate that you have brought this to our attention in order for us to follow up accordingly. We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back in the near future. Best regards,

528 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Arabic first
Royston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Rooms are very clean and nice bathroom but small. However, lovely shower gel etc which was replaced when running low. I had no outside view as my room overlooked the lobby inside. However, due to the location I am not sure that any room would offer a stunning view but I was not overly bothered by this.

The gym is rather small but ok. Decent sized swimming pool which is usual for a hotel and very attentive staff.

The beachside is small but a lovely setting to enjoy a cocktail or two in the evening.

Two complaints: I waited 45 minutes to be served in the beach area on the Wednesday eve when it was not busy and gave up. on the Thursday eve is was busier due to F1 weekend but I was served the same cocktail in different sized glasses. However, overall the staff were friendly and helpful. I would go back as it one hotel that I feel comfortable in as a single female business traveller and able to sit outside instead of being in my room with room service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Wiesbaden, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Rooms are very clean. Big bathroom with shower and bathtub.
The gym is rather small but sufficient. Showers and changing room are enclosed.
The beachside is also small and is located in a creek and not the open sea but the water is clean and you can enjoy your stay there with complimentairy umbrella, sunbed and even small bottles of water in a cooling box. The statt distributes ice cold towels from time to time.
The hotel provides a free of charge shuttle bus that takes you to some important places throughout the city (Mosque, Ferrari Wold, Abu Dhabi Mall, Marina Mall, etc. )
Breakfast is very good. With egg-station, waffel-station, fresh fruit, salat,...
Almost every day there is a different dinner special served by the beach.
Most important of all to me to mention is the friendliness of the staff of traders hotel. Everybody (!) was very helpful and dedicated to fulfill every single one of your requests.

Room Tip: Water cooker with tea and instant coffee is available. Rooms have balconies.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

ArbindKS, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear dheele, thank you very much for staying with us for and taking the time to post your review and observations through Trip Advisor. I am extremely pleased to learn that you had a perfect stay with us and It is indeed my pleasure to share your positive feedback to the entire team for the high standard of customer services they have extended during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best Regards,
Graz, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

very nice hotel, very clean and comfortable.

I stayed with my son here November 2013 and we had a great time, employees was same at 1st time in March 2013.

Next year when i visit Abu Dabi i will keep the same hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Dear 50mariod, thank you for choosing to stay with us at Traders Hotel again. It is always a great pleasure to have you and your son back and thank you for your kind compliments on our services facilities and colleagues. I will ensure that your compliments will be conveyed to our entire team. We look forward to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Abu Dhabi next year. Best regards,
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stayed here for the second time this year. A really nice place to spend a short, relaxing break.

The hotel facilities are really nice, large rooms, small but lovely beach and pool terrace.

Book Club rooms to get the use of the excellent club lounge facilities for breakfast and drinks and food in the evening.

Staff were really friendly and accommodating, with special mention to Joseph for the nice touches left in our room.

Plenty to do in and around the hotel, taxis are very cheap. We went on a desert safari which was brilliant and a good value day out.

No hesitation in recommending Traders Abu Dhabi as it is a luxury hotel, which offers a relaxed stay, with a personal feel sometimes missing at the higher cost chains.

Room Tip: Book a club room for the lounge access
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

ArbindKS, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us again and taking the time to post this review, FraserC888. We are truly pleased to learn that you had a great relaxing short break at Traders Hotel, Abu Dhabi. Your feedback is sincerely appreciated and I have shared your comments and as well as my thanks to the relevant departments. It was also a pleasure to pass on your compliments personally to Joseph who have made your stay a memorable one.We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Best regards
Glasgow, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

unfortunatetly the quality of the room was not as good as previous visits.

The nosie from outside at night woke me up on several occasions, this happened every night of my stay.

The sliding door to the balcony would not lock correctly (i.e. it was broken)

I had no view as advertised on your website. My view was blocked by a tree and on the roof outside my room was covered in cigarette ends (disgusting).

I ordered eggs for breakfast one morning and did not get them, another time I did not even get offered egss one morning.

Staff member did not get back to me relating to a query I had (poor service)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Dear Keithmcminigle, thank you very much for staying with us again and taking the time to post your review and observations through Trip Advisor. We were greatly distressed to learn about the series of issues you experienced during your recent stay with us. We are indeed disappointed hope that you accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you. Constructive feedback, such as yours, will assist us to identify the areas of improvement. To be able to investigate the issues further, please drop me an email at arbindk.shrestha@shangri-la.com with more details. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. Best regards
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Fantastic hotel and great value for money. No complaints at all would stay again and again. Staff could not be more helpful and friendly. Room was excellent size and was clean and well equipped. 5 star for price of 4.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Been to Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!