I visited this Hotel last week to meet a friend of mine who stayed as in house guest. I had to deliver an item to him and also reserve a room there.
As stated by another reviewer here, the entrance to the Hotel goes unnoticed and I had to take U turn at the next R/A and seek the help of taxi drivers.
I was informed over phone about availability of Valet Parking for visitors of in house guests. However, when I requested for a Valet Parking, the person asked me to park outside and walk by myself. Probably, he mistook me for delivery boy.
Worst part was at the Reception. There were two receptionist and I was in one of the ques. When my turn came, to my astonishment / disappointment, the lady at the reception turned me down and called the person from the other que. Upon enquiry, she said "You have come just to deliver no?"!! I made her to understand that I have come to meet my friend and I am not a delivery boy. I don't know whether delivery boys are treated this way only!!
Receptionist made me to spell the guest's name 3 times but could not locate in the system. I told her the phone number and when she got the name through phone number, she said I didn't tell the last letter properly..!!
She called my friend's room and asked him to come down...at the same time asked me to go up to his room. When I went up, he had come down. Again messed up.
I didn't reserve a room here but had dinner at Ahya restaurant and liked the preparation.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a private beach overlooking the strait that separates Abu Dhabi Island from the mainland, Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi is a contemporary luxury hotel in Abu Dhabi situated ten minutes' drive from the city's international airport, five minutes from the golf course and the Convention Centre and 15 minutes from the Corniche and city centre. The hotel features 301 well-appointed rooms and suites, all furnished to the highest standards in a modern and contemporary style. Rooms start at a spacious 32 square metres and for travellers requiring the highest levels of service and attention, the hotel also offers 93 Traders Club rooms and suites with a dedicated lounge on the 9th floor. Additional benefits of staying at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi include the ease of access to a whole complex, including cross-signing privileges for CHI, the Spa at Shangri-La and Shangri-La operated restaurants and bars. All areas can be accessed by club cars, while just a short stroll away is the Abras (Arabic gondola) waterway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.