Myself and some friends made the trip from Dubai to Abu Dhabi last weekend. On arrival we were greeted by a very cheerful receptionist. She arranged for us to have connecting rooms and even upgraded us to premier rooms. The rooms were huge, massive bathroom, lots of towels, robes and slippers and a shower big enough for three people! We went to the beach both days, lovely comfy sunbeds, cold towels and unlimited bottled water was available. The pool is a bit small but its fine for having a dip to cool off. We had happy hour by the pool before dinner in the souq next door. Breakfast the next morning was nice but the waiters were a bit rushed with serving teas/coffee we did have to wait approx 15 minutes for coffees.
Staff are extremely polite and could not do enough for the guests. I will most definitely be returning to this hotel very soon. Thanks Traders for a relaxing weekend away and making us feel very welcome.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a private beach overlooking the strait that separates Abu Dhabi Island from the mainland, Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi is a contemporary luxury hotel in Abu Dhabi situated ten minutes' drive from the city's international airport, five minutes from the golf course and the Convention Centre and 15 minutes from the Corniche and city centre. The hotel features 301 well-appointed rooms and suites, all furnished to the highest standards in a modern and contemporary style. Rooms start at a spacious 32 square metres and for travellers requiring the highest levels of service and attention, the hotel also offers 93 Traders Club rooms and suites with a dedicated lounge on the 9th floor. Additional benefits of staying at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi include the ease of access to a whole complex, including cross-signing privileges for CHI, the Spa at Shangri-La and Shangri-La operated restaurants and bars. All areas can be accessed by club cars, while just a short stroll away is the Abras (Arabic gondola) waterway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.