I have just returned from a 7 night stay at this hotel, and I was impressed with every bit of it, the service was outstanding from start to finish, ( a special mention to Karl in the Traders lounge who's service was impeccable)
Down on the beach having your sunlounger made up for you with water& ice cold hand towels being supplied throughout the day was fantastic, the area was lovely and clean and well laid out
The room I had was fantastic with a view looking out over the canal & beach, ( I did upgrade to a Traders room which in my opinion is worth it) The bed was huge, ample storage space, lovely bathroom & separate shower and the complimentary toiletries were so good I didn't really use my own and the were renewed every day (not refilled like some places I have stayed in)
I stayed on a B&B basis, with the Traders room upgrade as mentioned, this allowed the use of the lounge on the 9th floor throughout the day, with hot / cold drinks all included, mini snacks throughout the day, then from 6-8pm there was a canape/drinks service, was more like a mini buffet with excellent food, self service drinks including alcohol etc which just fantastic.
The food in the hotel was in my opinion fantastic, Highly recommend the Sirloin steak! Everything was spotlessly clean and all service came with a smile.
A free shuttle bus was available to take you off to the main Abu Dhabi areas and sites like the Grand Mosque (well worth a visit) as the hotel is not in the main area which I think gives it an edge as its not to busy. there is a modern souq a few minutes walk along the hotel path, which has a variety of cafes/restaurants etc if you don't want to dine at the hotel, along with shops and a supermarket which is useful.
I would definitely stay at this Hotel again, and can not find any way to fault it .
Thank you Traders Hotel for a great vacation!
Dan Carter (UK)
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a private beach overlooking the strait that separates Abu Dhabi Island from the mainland, Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi is a contemporary luxury hotel in Abu Dhabi situated ten minutes' drive from the city's international airport, five minutes from the golf course and the Convention Centre and 15 minutes from the Corniche and city centre. The hotel features 301 well-appointed rooms and suites, all furnished to the highest standards in a modern and contemporary style. Rooms start at a spacious 32 square metres and for travellers requiring the highest levels of service and attention, the hotel also offers 93 Traders Club rooms and suites with a dedicated lounge on the 9th floor. Additional benefits of staying at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi include the ease of access to a whole complex, including cross-signing privileges for CHI, the Spa at Shangri-La and Shangri-La operated restaurants and bars. All areas can be accessed by club cars, while just a short stroll away is the Abras (Arabic gondola) waterway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Jetsetter, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.