“Hotel with a good value for money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana

You added Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana to your Saves list
Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Airport Road 2, 109595, beside Al Wahda Mall, | between 11th & 13th street, Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #56 of 120 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Hotel with a good value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

It was my second stay at this hotel and both times is was a pleasant experience. The Rooms are clean, comfortable and have modern design. Every day they provide with complimentary water and tea/coffee.

The buffet breakfast is also very pleasant experience in this hotel, everything is very fresh!

Nice and helpful staff always smiling and ready to support.

The location of the hotel is also an advantage, since they are closely located near the Wahda Mall and withing close driving distance from the other attractions.

I would only suggest to make the internet free in this hotel.

Thank you to the hotel staff for pleasant stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Riaz J, General Manager at Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear Gayané G

Thank you for taking the time to writing this great review about your stay at Centro Al Manhal.

We are very glad that you have enjoyed both your visits to the hotel and we will make sure to pass on your positive comments to the team.

We are also very delighted to inform you that during your next stay the internet will be free in our outlets, we hope that this good news will make your next visit sooner.

Riaz Jeelani

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed here for about 1 month after moving from NYC.

The rooms are on the smaller side, but they are clean and new.

Housekeeping is great, they are always eager to please. Water bottles and coffee are added daily to the room.

Location is prime, you are literally in the city centre and within a 1 min walking distance to Wahda Mall

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sara A,

Thank you for taking the time to writing your post about your stay at Centro Al Manhal.

We are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay and we hope that you are settled in NYC.

Thank you again and we hope that your next visit to our hotel to Abu Dhabi will be soon.
Tete, Mozambique
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I´m just returning from 4 days saty in this hotel. The rooms are quite small, but it is clean and the staff is very friendly. The check in time is at 2pm, but I requested an early check in at 10am and they provided. The location is also excellent, behind the Al Wahda Mall, and close to a beach area. The hotel has a lot of facilities, such as swimming pool, gym, restaurants, bar...
The laundry services are somehow handicapped- it took 2 days to return our clothes from laundry, we had to call. And the cleaning lady was always forgetting to replace one towel and the soap in the bathroom.
I found it expensive for the quality of services, but it probably because I went there during the F1 weekend.
Overall, it is a nice hotel and I could stay there again.
One big complain: the restaurante where the breakfast is taken is really small. during 2 days we couldn´t take breakfast because it was completely full!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Riaz J, General Manager at Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear CandidaAcaci0,

Thank you for the time you have taken to writing this review about your stay at Centro Al Manhal.
We are delighted to know that you liked the hotel and you will return back to us.

On the behalf of the housekeeping and laundry team we apologize for the delay in bringing your laundry, we will make sure this won’t happen again in your next visit.

It was indeed a very busy time and the increase in the rates was due to this reason, if you are looking for more affordable rates, we advise you to visit us during a less busy season and we guarantee that the rates you will find will be more affordable.

As for the restaurant capacity, please accept our apology again, as if at a certain peak time all guests visited the restaurant at the same time, it is out of our hands to control the availability of the seats. However, if you face the same problem in your next visit, please feel free to inform any of the team members at the restaurant and they will be glad to assist either in offering you an alternative place which would be c.deli or they will book your table in advance.

Thank you again for your post and we hope to see you again.
Delhi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed at the Centro Al Manhal in May this year. The hotel is located well and has a nice and young feel to it too. Cabs are available outside as soon as you step out and practically everything that you need is available around the hotel. A mall is at walking distance too

If you going on a short business trip then this hotel shall suffice because that this what it is but if you chance to spend more than the night at this hotel that is when you shall start regretting your decision

The pool is so small that you can literally bang into yourself. The changing rooms are one floor below the pool which is pretty awkward

The breakfast spread is also monotonous. Because I stayed there for around 6 days I really started to get bored of what was available and being a vegetarian only added to my agony!

But price-wise and neatness wise it is a very good hotel

The staff is not rude but is not too concerned about you too

It is also a self service hotel from what I understand since my luggage was left outside when I checked in though there were attendants at the gate. I had to drag in my luggage

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floor are good because at least you get some sort of a view. Also, if you do not...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Riaz J, General Manager at Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear ceipl,

Thank you for taking the time to writing the review about your stay at Centro Al Manhal.

Your notes regarding the breakfast have been noted and we hope that in your next visit you will find a wider variety.

Please accept our apologies on the behalf of myself and the team members for giving you the impression that they are not concerned. We assure you that this impression won’t be given in your next visit as all team members try their level best at all times to provide guests with complete attention in order to deliver a satisfying service.

As for the luggage service, indeed this service is not provided at the property, for the Centro concept allows the guests to use the trolleys available at the lobby for their luggage. We don’t have any designated person for this service and the person that you might have seen would be responsible for the valet parking.

We sincerely hope that we will see you again in the near future and be able to create a better improved impression.

Montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I was travelling on business during the Grand Prix weekend. My travel agent tried to put me into a western brand hotel but the rates were crazy. I ended up at Centro using hotwire.com. Reasonable rates and I was pleasantly surprised given I have not used this hotel chain before. My colleagues at the other hotel were not as happy with their room as I was.

The room was very clean, modern, and functional. The shower was fantastic. Even though I had a room close to the elevator I was never disturbed. The bed was very comfortable. There is also a small efficiency fridge in the room. Even handier the hotel is located next to a small grocery store.

The only downside is there is no business centre in the hotel. Also the wifi is not necessarily included in the rate and a bit on the expensive side when you purchase access for the day.

Commuting around Abu Dhabi is very easy by taxi. The longest I waited to get a cab wherever I was was probably 30 seconds (no exaggeration). Taxi rates are very reasonable. Cost for a taxi from the airport to the hotel is around UAE 60 or roughly USD 20.

All said, If I come back to Abu Dhabi I would definitely stay at this hotel. Moreover, I'm going to get this chain on my agent's list of approved hotels!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Captain_DaveMontreal,

Thank you for taking the time to writing this nice review about your stay at Centro Al Manhal.
We are very pleased to know that we were a lucky find, and we also hope that you enjoyed F1.

Looking forward to seeing you again at Centro Al Manhal or at any other Rotana sister property.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed two nights in this hotel. It's a decent hotel but its location is unexciting, although its proximity to a good shopping mall was a plus. If all you want to do is to catch a taxi to visit your office, and do so e shopping after work, it'll suit fine. But I assume that hotels nearer the beach will cost much more, so for those on a budget, the Centro will be a suitable choice.

Breakfast came with the rate plan I was on, and it was standard western fare. I wished I could have some local food.

I would have given it another star if I had found the bathroom up to mark. The water in the shower collected in a pool and didn't drain.

Also, while the reception staff seemed friendly, I wasn't provided good answers to questions of where to find a good dining spot, and some signs were misleading, e.g. I read there was a free drink with a meal order, but I was told there wasn't such an offer. I was disappointed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Riaz J, General Manager at Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Dear MengSEast Perth,

Thank you for taking the timing to writing this review about your stay at our property.
All your points have been well noted and communicated to the concerned team members.

The Corniche area which is the place near the beach is only 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel if you would like to visit next time.

We apologize for the problem you have faced with the water in the shower, the issue will be certainly rectified.

As for the offer for a free meal when ordering a drink, this is indeed a promotion that we are running in c.mondo bar. We apologize for the misunderstanding that has occurred and we hope that next time you will be able to enjoy all the promotions that are running in our outlets.

We hope to see you again in the near future.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is a hotel for the buget minded, the staff are good, the rooms are small but have everything that you want and it it is very clean and tidy. The only downside is that it is smoetimes difficult to get a taxi early in the morning.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Riaz J, General Manager at Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear UKPAUL18,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about our property.

We are very delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay at Centro Al Manhal and we hope to see you again in the near future.

As for the taxis, our front office team will be delighted to assist you by ordering a taxi for you, so please do not hesitate to ask them during your next visit.

With kind regards,
Riaz Jeelani

Been to Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana? Share your experiences!