Hotel is a tower located centrally, footsteps away from al washday mall, where you can eat and shop. Rooms are on the smaller side and not as pretty as centro Dubai. Overall good sleep and average view of the city. Good shower. Service is ok but nothing to write home about. The not so good bits: no one will help you with your luggage, the room wasn't cleaned thoroughly (there was cigarette ashes on the carpet and spots on the table), tv isn't clear, very limited food selection from room service, empty minibar (you have to get your own stuff), the wifi is not free and will kill u with how slow it is. The hotel called my mobile three hours after i left to ask me to check out even though i did! I don't think this hotel is good for business travellers as basic things are missing but for an affordable city stay for someone not fussy it could be good.
- Also Known As:
- Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi By Rotana Hotel
- Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi By Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centro Al Manhal, Abu Dhabi is perfectly located in the heart of the city, steps away from shopping mall and a few minutes away from all the major avenues and attractions. The hotel is just 20 minutes away from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Centro is a contemporary concept that is young and fresh in its approach, original in its presentation, and dynamic in its offerings. It is designed for a new generation of travelling executives who demand both finesse and functionality at reasonable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Olotels, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi by Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.