“Can't go wrong” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Rotana Abu Dhabi

You added Park Rotana Abu Dhabi to your Saves list
Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Salam Street | near Khalifa Park, Abu Dhabi 43377, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #23 of 118 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Leiden, The Netherlands
“Can't go wrong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I thought this was quite good value for money actually, the room was lovely, as was the food in the place, and it was pretty cheap for a 5 star hotel. The service was excellent as you would expect, they took great care of me. I went for the suite upgrade. It has a pretty good pub very close by, and is very close to the grande Mosque.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Park Rotana, and that you experienced and enjoyed our restaurants and facilities.

We are looking forward to welcoming you for your next stay in the near future.

Francisco Giles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Loved it, felt I was in heaven, I had to pinch myself to make sure I was awake,Great place and will go again.Pool excellent, Coopers bar is a 'bit of England' only better.
All the beers of the world in one place!
Fantastic

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that my team was able to exceed your expectations, and I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your drink at Cooper’s.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Overall we had a great experience at the hotel. Made use of the Club Rotana option which was excellent value for money. The rooms were nice, although we did hear a plane at night, but not disruptive. Great service, great staff, would visit again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana for your recent stay and for taking the time to review your experience with us.

I’m delighted to read you recently enjoyed your stay and that you had the opportunity to experience our personalized hospitality at Club Rotana.

We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Abu Dhabi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

A short weekend, one night stay, but all round it exceeded expectations. Its Ramadan, but whatever is your persuasion, the Rotana staff were friendly and provided excellent service - they really wanted us to stay there!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing us for your stay and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

I’m delighted to read my team was able to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope we can have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The hotel is new and forms part of a 3 building complex. My room was quite well decorated and included all the luxury amenities one would expect of a five-star hotel: slippers, shoe shine kits, robes, mini bar, work station, etc. In the room I would say that there is nothing to improve on. The king beds were like a dream. The cleaning was thorough but respectful of my stuff strewn everywhere. The tvs and phones are modern and flashy looking. They even have a speaker in the bathroom to hear the tv.

The bathroom had a glass shower that could be seen from the room which would be a bit odd if I was sharing with a friend, but I was alone. Towels were large and fluffy and were replaced daily.

We ate twice at Cooper's. Standard English pub fare, nothing really exceptional. However, they did have a good selection of beers on tap, with happy hour on most of them at AED 20 per pint I believe. We also used the pool several times and took advantage of the pool bar with the seats in the water where you can enjoy a cold beer and swim at the same time. The service at both of these locations was stellar on all occasions. I never tried the restaurants nor the cafe in the lobby, but both looked alright.

I had free wifi with my rate, but it seemed that to pay would have been quite exorbitant.

This was my first and only time to Abu Dhabi, so I have nothing to compare it to, but it was impressive and met all my needs. The only downside might be the location. It was a bit far to taxi into the city centre (Corniche) but taxis are cheap.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and for sharing your positive experience with us.

I am delighted to read that we were able to exceed your expectations, and I am always very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our recreation and dining facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Abu Dhabi and Park Rotana for your next stay.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stayed at Park Rotana for 5 nights. I got amazing price, so my stay was even better. Beautifully designed and decorated hotel, probably one of the nicest I've ever stayed at. Extremely clean with amazing stuff. Everyone was extremely nice and pleasant. Gym facilities were great, with top notch equipment and pool was very nice as well. Ping Pong table was fun. The hotel is a bit far from the center, but still convenient for those who drive, take taxis or public transportation as bus stop is across the hotel and goes to the center. Rooms were beautiful, spacious and very clean. I can't find anything negative and I would recommend this place to anyone and I would love to stay there again!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from the Park Rotana!

We would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a positive review.

We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, and delighted to read that you experienced and enjoyed our recreation facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you the Park Rotana Abu Dhabi in the near future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

What a nice property for those who would choose a quiet, comfortable and well appointed hotel. This is our second stay in three years and were pleasantly surprised that most standards have remained consistent. The property is very well maintained and our room did not look any different after three years - that is exceptional maintenance. The staff was very accommodating and two of the best staff were Babu and Allen. Both these young men remembered us from our 1st stay three years ago and treated us as royalty. What an amazing breakfast at Ginger - presentation, quality and service are totally 5 Star. If you have a better breakfast buffet - I would love to see! I could make this a long review, but think that I would want people to know this: 1st class accommodation that just gives you such a relaxing feeling without feeling stuffy, very nice restaurants, excellent staff, very nice pool area, nice fitness center, location very good and just an overall great place to stay with an exceptional value compared to US standards. There are always things that keep me from giving a 5 Star and in this case it is with minor issues - ( smoking in the restaurant - I think only during Ramadan? ). We stayed during Ramadan and the challenges for the staff are unbelievable, so I would like to give them some slack as the demands are great. Thanks Guys for working so hard to make Park Rotana a great experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor member,

I am also very pleased to read positive feedback in regards to our colleagues which will be shared personally with each one.

We are looking forward to welcoming you for your next stay in the near future.

Francisco Giles

Been to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!