“Excellent final impression of UAE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Rotana Abu Dhabi

Save Saved
You added Park Rotana Abu Dhabi to your Saves list
Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Salam Street | near Khalifa Park, Abu Dhabi 43377, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #24 of 116 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Coral Gables, Florida
“Excellent final impression of UAE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Moving back to the US after eight years in the UAE, I spent the final night at Park Rotana which I selected only because a friend from Beirut was staying there and this gave us the opportunity to have a good long dinner and, as it turned out, a quick breakfast too.

The room was large and comfortable, great bed, a variety of pillows - I prefer flat and down - and a lovely and functional bathroom. Sorry I could stay only the one night.

Room Tip: Seems as if all rooms are excellent and view is over swimming pool or over the city - not beautiful...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 26, 2013

Greetings from Park Rotana!

Firstly, thank you for staying with us at Park Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi and thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am delighted we exceeded your expectations and you were pleased with our services, facilities and dining experience.

Francisco Giles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Arabic first
Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Spent few days in a club room during the Airshow in the near by Al Bateen Executive Airport
Check in was super fast in Private reception with express check-in/check-out , the Moroccan lady at reception was super professional knows her job will serving the guest with a great smile
The Facility dedicated for the club include Complimentary breakfast and selected beverages served throughout the day and Complimentary evening cocktails and full accesses to PC, Fax and all businesses faculties
Room was large with needs, internet was also free in the room , car parking also free and SPA was a must visit place after a very long working day
Park Rotana is the perfect choice for me and will come back again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 24, 2013

Greetings from Park Rotana!

Firstly, we are pleased you chose to stay with us at Park Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi and thank you for your valuable feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

15mins from airport and just 15mins to town this is well located though in an area which hasnt got much else (apart from the park and the mosque). the roooms i coudnt fault and the staff were excellent; I'd have given in 5 out of 5 if Rotana would only wake up to the fact that guests want free wi-fi!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 20, 2013

Greetings from Park Rotana!

Firstly, we are pleased you chose the Park Rotana Hotel for your stay in Abu Dhabi and we thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am delighted we exceeded your expectations and you were pleased with our services and facilities.

I really appreciate your feedback regarding suggestions of implementing complimentary wifi. I wanted to bring to your attention that we do offer complimentary wifi in our Club Rotana rooms and all suites as an additional benefit.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I only stayed at this hotel for two days and one night but they gave a service of a five star hotel.. Check in and check out was very easy. i think i only spend 2 minutes On Check in and 5 minutes on check out.The staff are great, especially the lady ambassadress (I just forgot her name but surely can describe her, she's blonde, short hair and slim) she is very accommodating and helpful. I've noticed that she was even wiping the moving doors at the entrance which shows of her dedication at work =D two thumbs up! I would also like to thank Allan (maybe from concierge) who was very helpful with our luggage and helped us with our short itinerary by patiently explaining to us the complimentary trips that the hotel was offering... The pool temperature was great, the bar at the pool is really good, food and drinks are nice and can afford, the sun loungers are comfortable, and the place is not too crowded.. The breakfast at the ginger restaurant was excellent! The spa attendants are very welcoming and friendly. My only concern and highly suggested is to have a complimentary wifi service for all as it is a five star business hotel,to increase the towel service at the pool (I tend to carry six towels by myself) and to have a permanent receptionist at the gym. All in all staff are very welcoming and friendly. Last but not the least, our room was really nice and we had a great view of the city! Even if the hotel is still a baby (3years old) the quality and service are truly amazing!!!!

Room Tip: Get the six floor and up to get a great view of the city and or pool.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 18, 2013

Greetings from Park Rotana,

Firstly, thank you for staying with us and thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am delighted that we have exceeded your expectations and that you were happy with our services, facilities and dining experience.

I have noted your comments on the wifi. Kindly be informed that complimentary wifi is available in our Club Rotana Rooms, Club Rotana Suites and Club Rotana Classic Suites.

With regards to the increased towel service, I have addressed this concern with my Recreation Team.

I will ensure that your positive comments are communicated to Ani the Lobby Hostess you were referring to, as well as Allan in the Concierge and the Spa Team.

Hempstead kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I first came to the Park Rotana January 2012 for two weeks on business, it's now March 2013.
It is truly Home from home, from the quality of the room, to the welcoming of the staff, I don't know how they do it as they appear to remember the guest names, what they eat to where they prefer to sit, they make you feel special. The quality and the verity of the food is fantastic even down to the best ever fish and chips I've tasted. I'm trying to forget my birthdays these years however, I found both a card and birthday cake in my room and the normal staff I come in to contact with all so wished me happy birthday. One of the highlights is club Rotana on the ninth floor with all your business needs as well as great snacks and lets not forget happy hour.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel around 2nd week of January and had a great experience. The staff from the reception and guest relations were professional and friendly. The room es very clean and organized and I was very comfortable during my stay. I had a lovely breakfast and lunch buffet in their cafe and I love the ambiance and setup of their buffet. I'm sure to recommend this hotel to my friends who will visit abu dhabi and definitely stay in this hotel again. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2013
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 17, 2013

Greetings from Park Rotana!

Firstly, thank you for staying with us and for your valuable feedback.

I am glad that our services, facilities and dining varieties exceeded your expectations.

I will ensure your positive comments are communicated to the Reception and Guest Services Team.

Yours Sincerely,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The hotel is at the end of Abu Dhabi Island and as such close ish to the airport even though you cannot hear the aircraft from Abu Dhabi Airport, it is even closer to the Al Bateen Airbase/Executive Airport and during the day you are able the hear the aircraft there very well.

The staff at the hotel need training in customer service, they lacking mostly in the 'can do' attitude that this hotel demands, its almost as if doing something different like checking in at the check in time with the room not ready sends them into a loop that they do not know how to handle.

The hotel is quite modern and looks like an glass office block from the outside. Inside there is marble tiles everywhere which make it cool, the AC in the room is very efficient and indeed I have turned it off as its too efficient.

The one saving grace is the Coopers bar, service is efficient and helpful. Even suggesting another type of beverage as it was Happy hour. The menu is also well thought about. With the normal pub staples listed. However it does get very smokey when full for a sports event, even with the doors open fully.

Room Tip: I stayed in a one bedroom suite, the noise from the corridor and adjoining rooms was very loud in th...

Greetings from Park Rotana!

Firstly, I would like to thank you for staying with us and thank you for your valuable feedback.

I have noted your comment regarding the 'can do attitude' of the team members and apologies for any delay you experienced on check in. I have addressed this with my Front Office team.

I am delighted that the hotel interiors were to your liking and very happy to read your positive comments regarding Cooper's Bar, thank you.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Francisco Giles

Been to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!