You will have excellent experience when you want to be disconnected from life and live your nature life because there, you will be alone with the nature, they have excellent service and they upgrade our reservation without paying anything. They have a variety of resturants which have variety of excellent food. You can experience the real Emariti culture and life in the past. If you want to taste the heritage of UAE and have different activities in the desert that helps to enjoy your time. I travelled with my wife and my small kid. It was very good even though it is far away from the city.
2 disadvantages are: A/C units are littlte bit not cooling that much and expensive food.
- Also Known As:
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort By Anantara Hotel
- Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort By Anantara Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where mystic charm, cultural passion and unparalleled luxury evoke distinctive memories. Set in the middle of the Rub' al Khali or Empty Quarter, the largest uninterrupted body of sand in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resorts by Anantara is isolated from the world, yet is less than 200km away from Abu Dhabi. The resort brings the mysticism of this eminent location to life, inviting you to discover the unique appeal of its surroundings. Enjoy an array of facilities and immerse yourself in the wonderful splendour of an eternally changing landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.