I spent another few nights here and must say (after having spent time at other business hotels in the region) - this is a very nice place to do business at. Meetings can easily be held, internet access works well (had some issues with login that reception solved) and the pool area is nice for post work relaxation.
Since first time I was here new roads in to Abu Dhabi have been constructed which gives the taxi drivers different (more or less costly) options. I suggest you tell your driver to use the Saadiyat road (via Saadiyat Island) which will be the less expensive route if you head for some venue near the Corniche.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island Hotel Yas Island
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Yas Island, the Radisson Blu Hotel offers spectacular views of the sea, Yas Links Golf club and the Yas Marina Circuit. The hotel offers 397 guestrooms; Italian and International restaurants; Meetings & Events facilities to host from 10 to 445 persons and a Spa. Conveniently located 7 minutes from international airport, 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), Diplomatic Area; 20 minutes from City Centre and is 50 minutes drive from Dubai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.