“Nice place with Very Nice and Helpful People” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi

You added Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi to your Saves list
Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Muroor Road (4th Street) | Muroor Road (4th Street), Abu Dhabi 72898, United Arab Emirates   |
Special Offer
Best Rate Guarantee
Ranked #22 of 120 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice place with Very Nice and Helpful People”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

What I liked about the hotel is that everyone was very helpful and nice, the place is nice, convenient, clean and very well designed. You get a sense is is high profile.

The room I got for the training on the Mezzanine floor was not that nice, it is not suitable for training, as the celling is low and it is very small.

Food was excellent, what was missing is the fresh juices, that would have made the food element complete.

It is just right for a business stay

Room Tip: Ask for the upgrade to suite
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (257)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Both my colleagues and I stayed in this hotel at Abu Dhabi from 18 to 20 Mar 13. I found that all the staff in this hotel is very friendly and always serve with a sweet friendly smile. Even the manager in-charge of housekeeping talked to us during one of our breakfast time in the hotel. This was a very good gesture as the hotel management staff also walk and feel the ground. Inputs and feedback from the ground is important for continuous improvement and ensureing guests has the most wonderful stay in the hotel. As for the room, it was very clean and also the housekeeping staff was enthusiatic and friendly too. Overall, I felt very comfortable and the stay was fantastic. Surely, I will come back to this hotel on my next visit to Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Cristal H, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, & it is encouraging to note that guests like yourself notice, & appreciate the focus we place on Managers walking the hotel, & looking to engage & interact with our valued guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed at the Hotel for 3 months whilst working in Abu Dhabi and found it to excellent in every way. the staff where always very polite and helpefull and always able to help with any assistance i needed. The breakfast is a buffet style and had a very wide and varied choice and the gym is more than adequate for most peoples needs.

The location is excellent as it is close to all the amenities and services etc.

I would highly recomend this Hotel to anyone either on business or holiday.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback after your 3 month stay with us. Your comments are especially very encouraging given your long length of stay.

I am glad that you had positive impressions on our friendly team, roof top gym, buffet breakfast, & our central location.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights. Service was excellent, room is excellent, could not ask for more. I have stayed in other places in Abu Dhabi and I will be staying here from now on. There might be better hotels, but I have no reason to try and find another.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stayed at Cristal for 5 nights in March 2013. The staff were helpful and courteous, the room was large and very nicely appointed for the business traveler. Excellent large breakfast buffet in the morning on the 17th floor - and very good coffee.

Room Tip: The Quartz Suite has a large anteroom with sofa and chairs.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Cristal H, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback .

As a senior contributor, you are in a privileged position to be able to rate/compare hotels, & I thus find your comments very encouraging!
You listed our friendly service, the good breakfast buffet, & the quality & size of our rooms, points we thankfully hear frequently. But you made me smile by also mentioning the quality of our coffee, & I would have to agree, as I enjoy at least 3 a day!

Lets enjoy one together on your next stay!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

While writing this review, we are still checked in at Cristal Salam Hotel. We chose to stay here to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. Our first booking for this occasion was made with Sofitel. But when I read about the reviews here in Tripadvisor, we changed it to Cristal Salam Hotel.

When we arrived, we were warmly greeted and assisted to our room. The receptionist appointed us a room which was convenient to us since we are travelling with our 6-month old son - next to the elevator. The room is clean and was prepared nicely by the housekeeping staff. The bed is great as well as the pillows! Its very comfortable!

At our first night, we dined at Sura Restaurant and was assisted very well by the staff there. They recommended Galbi & Bulgogi which were to die for. It is a little bit pricey than the buffet but its worth it - authentic Korean dishes which tasted heavenly!! My husband who haven't tasted any korean food gobbled most of our order since it was very good! When come by at Sura, make it a point to taste also the Chicken in sweet and chili sauce - it's great! We met Liezel, the duty manager that day and was instantly charmed by her attentiveness to guests staying at the hotel.

After our dinner, we went down to Blendz Cafe to have some coffee. It's a quaint little spot next to the reception but it is still nice. They serve good cafe latte & nice tasting desserts.

Second day (which is today, Mar-15-2013), we went again to Sura for Breakfast and it was ok. As usual, the employees where attentive when a guest enter the restaurant & offered them coffee or tea. I liked the fact that they asked you for your egg preference and they have it specially prepared for you.

After that, we went back to our room and stayed there beyond 2pm when Liezel called me (the duty manager) and asked if we are going out. Earlier, we planned to have a massage but could not do so since we cannot find someone to look after our son. She spilled the beans that they are planning to surprise us since it's our anniversary. I was glad to hear that and said that they can still do so since my husband was still unaware of this surprise.

Around 3 pm, I told my husband that I would like to check out the pool area. By the time that he was preparing, I called Liezel and informed her that we are ready to go. During the time that we are at the pool, the hard-working & very creative housekeeping went to work for the surprise.

The pool was small but it's not a big let-down since the overall experience is great. Then after an hour, we went back to the room but I saw that they were not yet finished so I dragged my dripping husband to Blendz Cafe again. =)

Anyway, Liezel dropped by again to say hello and checked out how was our stay. After we finished our coffee, we went back to the room and I let my husband opened the door. The bed setting was perfect! It was so romantically set-up by the houskeeping! There were roses on the bed and they greeted us while giving us a cake.

Thank you so much guys! You made our stay very pleasant. Your customer service goes beyond of those 5-star hotels! Also, free wifi in every part of the hotel is a plus! We'll definitely come back and celebrate something special again in this hotel! Special mention to Liezel who really went out of her way to make our anniversary special for us. But all in all, every one is doing their job efficiently & effectively. It shows that they love what they are doing. Also, I love that guy who helped us with our luggage, whenever he sees us, he waits and opened the elevator and assist us to where we are going. It's a bummer that we cannot sample the massage but will do that next time!

Note: This hotel is highly recommended! Great value for money! Great food, customer service & great management!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honeymoon experience with us, & also for posting the photos taken.

I am glad we lived up to your expectations, already set when you cancelled a 5 * hotel reservation to stay with us! I don't believe many hotel room attendants would make the lovely towel, & flower arrangements our team did.

Liezyl has been complimented & recognised for going the extra mile to wow you, & I have also shared your positive feedback on our Korean food served at Sura.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon, & you don't need to wait for a special occassion! We do our best to make every stay a special one!

Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

One of the best hotels to stay, staff very friendly and trying to help everybody.
You get what you pay with a n excellent average quality price.
Rooms are of adequate size , is very clean and close to malls .

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, & highlighting indeed what most of the reviewers before you have done: our friendly team who do their utmost to please, spotlessly clean rooms, great value that we provide, & our central downtown location close to Abu Dhabi mall.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Cristal Abu Dhabi

Been to Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi? Share your experiences!