I often visit Moti Mahal atleast once a month but this time i felt like doing a Review.
Hope you like and appreciate it as usual.
As usual i will divide my Review in 3 Parts, Good Bad and Ugly
1. Taste is good generally for all dishes but i will name few for you to try
- Jheenga / Prawns Tandoori (ask them to make it well done and spicy)
- Fish Masala
- Paratha / Bread
- Lemonade with Salt
- Hyderabadi Biryani with Chicken, Prawn or Vegetable or Meat your choice
- Lamb Kabab
- Masala Papad
2. Service is good and all server are polite
3. Location is not too good, its behind ADCB Salam Street or you can come from Najda too
4. Parking is hard to find in afternoon
5. Prices are too high, on an average if a person eating non veg and order multiple dishes he may end up spending over 100 AED easily
6. At Night dont park in front of restaurant as its Residential area and police will fine you, i end up paying 500 AED so i advise you guys to make sure you park on main road and then walk, nobody in restaurant will tell you this even
7. Seating arrangement is too congested specially in ground floor
Caiyad Phahad - Film Maker from UAE
If you own or manage Moti Mahal, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.