“A very pleasant stay at One to One Hotel - The Village in Abu Dhabi, UAE” 4 of 5 stars
Review of One to One Hotel - The Village

Save Saved
You added One to One Hotel - The Village to your Saves list
One to One Hotel - The Village
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Salam St - p.o.box. 128967 | PO Box 128967, Abu Dhabi 46689, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #77 of 116 hotels in Abu Dhabi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A very pleasant stay at One to One Hotel - The Village in Abu Dhabi, UAE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

The hotel is located in a very peaceful place with good hotel staff to help. There used to be housekeeping on a daily basis including cleaning my bed as well as the bathroom. The staff even used to carry my shopping bags and were always ready to help in any way. I almost found all facilities within my room including a refrigerator, a hair dryer, an air-condition, a television, a complimentary tea/coffee maker, etc. And, I never feeled lonely in my single room and within the hotel premises, and feeled very secure too. The hotel staff also helped me with my luggage and for getting a cab. Overall it had been a very pleasant stay at One to One Hotel - The Village as well as in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Room Tip: Most of the single rooms are located on the top floors nearby the swimming pool. But, family rooms a...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Julia_Jachowicz, Marketing Executive at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear SuhailSayed,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your recent experience with us!
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the charm of the village ambiance and happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home as it is our priority to ensure that every guest feels welcome and comfortable during their visit! We pride ourselves on the service excellence that we provide, where no details are overlooked and knowing that every guest is different! Thanks again, we truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

248 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Rome, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

At first glance, the hotel was quite atypical in its conformation, it seemed quite satisfactory, but after passing the three nights I made​​, I came to the conclusion that maybe another time I could not take this hotel anymore. The rooms are large and spacious as per bathrooms, but the only comfort of the bed is not enough, according to my standards to make me love this hotel. The bathrooms are a little antiquated, are missing of brush to clean and bath towels are not in adequate numbers. Perhaps because of bad luck, by the hotel, the last day was not the best. I left the room in the morning and when I come back in the afternoon I have not found ready. I asked the manager to reorganize and went out again. On my return late at night, I found the room, as I had left in the morning. To be honest, after my attempts to crystallize outburst, they moved in three to clean the room and make the bed. This situation bothered me beyond measure, and therefore, I do not feel warmly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Julia_Jachowicz, Marketing Executive at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear MauroMonti,
We truly appreciate you taking the time to detail your most recent experience with us and thank you for choosing One to One Hotel- the Village during your most recent stay in Abu Dhabi.
We sincerely apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations and for the service you encountered with our front desk and housekeeping, as that is certainly not our standard.
We will certainly share the comments provided with our teams and take immediate action as we view feedback as areas for improvement.
I thank you again for taking time to leave your comments and do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again and to change your impression of One to One Hotel- the Village.

Modena, Italia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

I have been few times here and it is a good solution. First time I had the cheapest room and it was too small, this time I opted for a bigger one (small price difference ).
Rooms are fine and new. Internet was included but wifi signal was very low. It should be improved. Staff was kind.
There is a nice variety of restaurants and a food BBQ one with top quality steak.
No alcohol is served in any restaurant. Pity.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Ibmo77,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your recent experience with us!
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us; from the staff to the comfort of your room and the variety of the restaurants!
We appreciate your feedback regarding our wifi signal and will be sure to action on it immediately.
Thank you again for your comments, we truly appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back during your next visit to Abu Dhabi!
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We arrived pretty late at night and the staff was quick on getting us to our room, except the extra bed we requested (email confirmed) was not available. They brought us a mattress and put it on the floor for the first night. The next morning, the manager offered us an upgrade to the suite but we didn't bother to pack-and-unpack, so he offered free breakfasts instead. Sweet!

The reception also lent me an iPhone charger (it actually belongs to one of their staffs) because I forgot mine. What a kind and helpful gesture!

The only two things I would recommend the hotel to improve is 1) Post a map on their website with driving directions. Google map doesn't do justice (the Abu Dhabi tourist map works but I didn't get one from Dubai airport), 2) repair the air conditioner in room #102. It was always at 19c. Nothing was being done after I called the reception twice.

Room Tip: Request a lower floor room if you don't want stairs.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Julia_Jachowicz, Marketing Executive at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear AC-YUL,
Thank you for choosing to stay at One to One Hotel- the Village and for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent experience with us.
We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We appreciate your comments towards our staff as we are very lucky to have such wonderful staff on our team to give great attention to our guests and provide the kind of customer service that we strive for.
Thank you as well for your recommendations! We will be sure to action on your remarks to better our services!
We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Beirut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stayed there for 2 nights in october 2012....it was an amazing experience...the rooms were spacious and clean and the service was great...and the prices are good...

i am planning to make this my staying spot in A.D.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear Adham302,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at One to One Hotel- the Village and for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent experience with us.
We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. One to One Hotel- the Village prides itself on delivering exceptional service to all our guests and we are happy to hear that our hotel impressed you!
Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to having you stay with us again!
Monterey, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I arrived late at night and my first impression was that the hotel was located in a remote location away from downtown Abu Dhabi. This proved not to be the case and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it is actually in a quasi-residential neighborhood close to the City.

My room was large and spotlessly clean with a huge bathroom area. The TV had plenty of English language satellite channels. Fast & free in room Wi-Fi was excellent. A small fridge in the room was an unexpected bonus.

The hotel has a nice pool area at ground level, I do not think the small rooftop pools mentioned in other reviews were in use during my stay. There are also a number of nice looking restaurants on the property that I did not get a chance to sample due to my late arrival. No alcohol is available. All staff were extremely pleasant and well informed.

Taxis are inexpensive in Abu Dhabi & this hotel is a good base if you want to stay away from the busy downtown which is only minutes away. There is a supermarket a short walk away along with the largest concentration of mobile phone shops I have ever seen in one location.

I had a very good room rate at this hotel and overall enjoyed my brief stay. Expect to pay around 55 AED for a taxi from the airport.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear Alan W,
Thank you very much for your review!
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at One to One Hotel- the Village. It is our priority to ensure that every guest feels welcome and comfortable during their visit and we are pleased to hear that our staff helped in making your stay a pleasant one!
Once again, a sincere thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back and next time to experience our exquisite dining options!
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

this is the message we are receiving when our guests are back from this hotel. we are sending our diplomatic guests to one to one hotel since more than 4 months now and they are all happy from their stay. i was wondering why till i went myself and use the hotel facilities and find out the warm welcome from all. you really feel like home.

I tried the buffet restaurant over there which located opposite the reception and it was really good. the hotel in general is very quite, however, you dont feel lonely there. its a nice mix.

i already send an appreciation letter to the hotel management informing them of the nice feedback from our guests who are normally staying for over than a week.

GOOD LUCK and hope we are going to keep receiving these type of comments where everyone is happy.

Room Tip: Further to some comments and my own, i recommend to book the king size bed rooms and not the standar...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Julia_Jachowicz, Marketing Executive at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Dear Nana1503,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your recent experience with us as well as the comments of your diplomatic guests! It is always wonderful to hear that we have been able to provide you with a comforting stay and the home away from home feeling within the Village ambiance and the outlets.
Once again, a sincere thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Julia Jachowicz

Been to One to One Hotel - The Village? Share your experiences!