“Another world - amazing” 4 of 5 stars

Visit Emirates Palace like an insider
Top Rated
$60*
and up
Big Bus Abu Dhabi Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Including...
Ranked #2 of 110 things to do in Abu Dhabi
Howth, Ireland
28 attraction reviews
“Another world - amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

A really amazing place and hotel. Full of business people and the rich mingling in beautiful architecture. Picasso was the exhibition when I visited - so make sure you locate the gallery space and see what the new exhibit is when visiting. I would recommend a walk around the extensive gardens and grounds also (if you can put up with the heat) - as they are quite beautiful.

Visited December 2012

• Turkish first
Alloa
“Totally Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I arrived on 29th August for a 10 day holiday and we were so sad when it was time to leave. We stayed for 5 days last year and knew we just had to come back. The moment we arrived, we were greeted by Shigeki Urier, who made sure we had refreshments and that we were settled into our bedroom, the view of the beach was stunning. Our butler Kishore, was wonderful! he was very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed, he really did help too make our holiday the best ever. We were at the pool every day and even that was a wonderful experience, the lifeguard Sarath, looked after us very well, making sure we had towels, drinks and iced cloths very day. We felt he brightened our day with his lovely smile and friendly manner. I have no negative comments to make about this amazing hotel and when I read some of the reviews, I thought they must be talking about another hotel. Please ignore the negative comments and book a holiday to this hotel, you will not regret it. It is even more beautiful than the photos.
I will certainly be returning again and again, because there is no other hotel that even comes close to the standard of Emirates Palace.

Visited August 2013
Port Stephens, Australia
14 attraction reviews
“Beautiful High Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

My daughter, sister and I had the High Tea for my sister's birthday. It was her first time overseas so it had to be something very special.
It did not disappoint. The setting is beautiful, the choice of delicious tea or coffee and the food is amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and had to take home some of the beautiful goodies in a box.
We had a wander around and took photos with no problems.
It was a wonderful afternoon

Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Enjoyable High Tea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had High Tea at the Emirates Palace on 26/9/13. We had made a booking as we were informed that we would not get access into the hotel if we were either not guests, or didn't have a booking.

We arrived at the hotel by taxi and entered the hotel without being approached by any staff. The hotel itself is stunning - A LOT OF GOLD!!

We found our way to where we were booked for high tea (there seemed to be a lack of hotel staff to approach). The high tea itself was fantastic. We had one high tea, plus drinks, between the 3 of us, which was more than enough. In fact, we struggled to eat it all!! The quality was fantastic, and we were not disappointed with the experience.

I had looked to stay at the Emirates Palace on our 3 night stay. However, we ended up staying at the Shangri-La. I am glad of the choice I made as I did find the Emirates Palace a bit "cold and unfriendly". Maybe it would be different if we stayed there.

Overall I would recommend you take High Tea at the Emirates Palace.

Visited September 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 attraction reviews
“world class arabian hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

got to see the palace last september 25 and i cant think of another place that us highly comparable and stunning about this gemstone attraction of uae.thank you mehdi of guest relations by taking time to engage with my foreign Guests from France.Great service,unbeatable parking service,there 's a lot of reason to go back to this hotel and explore the beauty.i will definitely reccommend to people all over again.