“Beautiful, Relaxing, Luxury, Helpful and relaxing stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 119 Hotels in Doha
Dorset UK
“Beautiful, Relaxing, Luxury, Helpful and relaxing stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Stayed here whilst working in Doha. A calming retreat in luxury. Staff were attentive and helpful at all times. Ambiance of hotel was calming and relaxing . All facilities were beautiful. Spa is amazing. Even though I was working it was lovely to come back to my sea view room for some peace and quiet and to relax before dinner. I mainly ate in the hotel restaurants which was great. Enough choice for my time there. Food was presented well and tasted lovely. especially loved the new Asian restaurant -great selection of foods. Fantastic selection of foods for breakfast.
The sun did shine a little during my stay and I had some time to enjoy the pools and beach.
Would recommend this to either business travellers or families. Lovely thank you

Room Tip: I would imagine that all rooms are lovely but maybe ask for a sea view room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
I am very proud that your experience following your recent stay prompted you to share your view of Four Seasons Hotel Doha on Trip Advisor.

I was really pleased to read your wonderful comments about our hotel and the service you received during your stay.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future to enjoy another beautiful and relaxing experience.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is perhaps the best Hotel in Doha. Very good service, fantastic food. The hotel organised a trip to the desert for us. It's a lot of fun and I highly recommend it ! They also have a nice beach and SPA is amazing.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Our heartfelt appreciation for taking the time to post your review following your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

I will definitely extend your remarks to the rest of the team here, who works hard to ensure guests such as yourself, receives a remarkable experience.

It is our pleasure having you with us and looking forward to your future visits.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I've stayed at several hotels in Doha. This is by far the best! The staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms are extremely quiet. The location (at the end of the Corniche) cannot be beat. There is a fair amount of construction in the area but this is common throughout Doha. I particularly liked receiving a bottle of water and a cold, lemon-scented cloth after my jog. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I've stayed in several different rooms. All were very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for posting your review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased that you had an excellent comfort and service with us and we look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back soon to experience more from Four Seasons Doha has to offer.

Sunderland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a hotel that I have stayed in many times and outside of that visited on other longer trips to Doha when I may be staying in the nearby apartments.

Everything about this hotel is quality - the service is flawless, even months after staying there as a guest the staff still remember my name and treat me as if I am the most important person in the world. The surroundings are exquisite, the furnishings superb and the restaurants, tea-rooms, bar and pool area offer everything that a traveller could ever need.

Their staff training must be amazing because the staff are second to none from the door staff, to reception, to the restaurant managers and waiters through to the cleaners and turndown personnel - everything is done to make your stay unforgettable - and it is.

Their Asian Fusion restaurant the Nusantao is amazing I've had lunch and dinner there on so many occasions and the service and freshly prepared food with a twist is just outstanding - how they can have five or six different country themed menus and consistently turn out fine cuisine is beyond me.

Finally I would just like to mention the Spa which is attached to the hotel - the fitness centre staff are well-trained to advise even infrequent exercisers on safe exercise and the staff in the changing area are extremely attentive. The hydrotherapy area is amazing and there are also a range of massages and therapies available.

The Spa cafe is a great way to unwind either before or after a workout (not obligatory) - they have a range of perfect juice mixes and snacks as well as meals and again their service is beyond great. The Spa cafe staff are friendly and very professional.

I never leave this hotel complex without thinking that I must return soon.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the beach may be slightly quieter but only just as the double glazing is very effective...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
My appreciation to you for taking the time to post a detailed review of your Four Seasons experience with us.

I am grateful for your nice remarks and will definitely share it to the rest of the team. It’s always our pleasure to have you with us and looking forward to your frequent visits to Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

Newport Beach
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

A group of executives visiting Qatar, Doha, visited the cigar lounge bar. The bar area was nice, and the service was generally good. The attitude and training of the manager, whom I called over to understand the rationale for banning hats was surprisingly poor. Ultimately, he lacked sound judgment, and understanding of how the hospitality industry works. Isidore Sharp would have cringed hearing this man explain his position.... It is sad that Four Seasons hires and trains people that should not be in the hospitality industry.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review concerning your recent experience in our Cigar Lounge.

Though it seems that the experience you had, did not meet all your expectations with us – The Four Seasons, and for that I sincerely apologize. I do hope that we have not permanently tainted your impression towards us.

Should you want to discuss further I would be very glad to talk it over, you may send me an e-mail at shadi.suleman@fourseasons.com or contact my direct number at +974 4494 8003.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I visited the Four seasons for just two days, but experienced the excellent breakfast buffet, lovely family buffet on Friday lunchtime (which offers an incredible range of cuisine from around the World) and the Teatro restaurant.
We dined in Il Teatro restaurant for dinner and I enjoyed a wonderful squid ink pasta starter, followed by a perfectly cooked beef main course. The waitress in the restaurant was very attentive, as were her colleagues in the hotel bar and around the pool. All of the staff I encountered were very helpful and friendly.
The pool area is stunning and the beach and harbour alongside are beautiful too.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for posting your experience and for choosing to dine at Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

I am very pleased that you had a nice time with us and we look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back soon to experience more from Four Seasons Doha has to offer.

GREECE&CYPRUS
1,752 helpful votes 1,752 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

We came to the Four Seasons on our previous trip but this stay in December was really a treat! It justly deserves its #1 ranking as the best business hotel in Doha. Just like any other Four Seasons Hotel around the world it keeps its high quality to the highest standards.

AMBIENCE: Its grand edifice is outstanding and was inspired by the Moorish architecture of the Alhambra Palace & fortress complex in Granada, Spain. The interior is elegant and classy with marble columns and walls, sophisticated and rare pieces of classic furniture.

The hotel is the centerpiece of Doha’s waterfront West Bay business and residential complex, combining the individual elements of a hotel and associated buildings, offices, apartments, townhouse and a marina. If you see it from above it looks like a fortress palace.

LOCATION: It stands within Doha’s main commercial district, and yet on its own private beach. It is only a 7-minute walk to the City Mall and within walking distance to the main office quarters. Its unique location makes it the ‘go to’ business hotel.

CHECK-IN: Fast and efficient -we were remembered from our last visit, greeted by our names and this certainly added a personal touch.

SERVICE: Impeccable! High quality personalized service with focus on every detail that takes the guest to an unparalleled level of service excellence. This attention makes guests want to return and the reason of the many repeaters. Of course all this reflects the effort put into training the staff.
We felt valued and respected. The people behind every department starting from the bellboys to the management are a bunch of professionals whose aim is to meet every demand. Paul and Rayman (housekeeping) are a gem to their post. The overall service levels were beyond excellent!

ROOM: Our deluxe room #602 was gorgeous, well equipped, pleasantly spacious and spotless. The tiny balcony offered spectacular views of the beautiful gardens and the turquoise waters of the Gulf. I remember how I would wake up to the sight sunrise every morning to take photos.

A day-bed type of couch, plush brocade furniture, lilies in a vase, a nice working desk added this extra touch of pampering that makes guests feel special. The sound-proof walls made me feel as if I were on a private wing and the positive energy of the interior was reflected all over, assuring a memorable stay.

The superb King size bed with duvet covering and pillows preserved a state of constant serenity.

Complimentary treats were constant -dainty morsel, tropical fruit, all nicely presented. Coffee/tea facilities & an Espresso machine.

BATHROOM: Spacious and elegant with a deep soaking tub, a separate walk in shower cubicle, and a separate toilet. I loved the elegant vanity notice make-up mirror on back of shelf and the drawer storage. Toiletries like the Italian classic brand ‘Aqua di Parma’ and the ‘La Source’ British products of Grabtree & Evelyn. The latter has a calming refreshing blend of marine essences.

BREAKFAST: (Middle Eastern Traditional Buffet) The Nusantao buffet is up of several cusines and it is heavenly. Between us, it was like lunch. It is different to other hotels, with snacks from 6 different regions. It is up to the individual to decide. It is either taking a culinary trip to the 6 regions or have the normal American breakfast of oatmeal porridge, eggs and ham and croissants that we come across in other hotels.
Even out of curiosity one should try at least a couple of these popular dishes. The Dim Sum, Fuul Iskandarani, Egg pull noodles, Masala dosa, Sambar Indian spiced Lentil stew, and the Ratatouille are only a few to mention.

RESTAURANTS: I dined twice at the Nusantao during my stay in Doha, and had a business lunch at the Italian restaurant. The experience in both was memorable. (I have separate reviews for each one).

THE LIBRARY Bar & Cigar Lounge is so chic and elegant and it is Guests’ Favorite spot. The interior is inviting with live piano playing, ideal for a relaxing evening over a glass of champagne or some wine.

POOL: Set amidst beautiful gardens, the pools are like an oasis with shaded lounge and private cabanas. The three level grotto pool is simply superb and a paradise for all ages. Pool attendants are ready to help and meet possible demands of guests. What really stands out that really make the difference in the garden though, are the 2 beautiful wind towers.

COMPLIMENTARY: Wired/wireless standard Internet access, and full-day kid’s programmes.

LIMO: Due to lack of reliable taxis in Doha, the limousine service from and to the airport is well worth the cost. (15 to 20-minute ride)

FREE TIME IN DOHA: Within walking distance visit the City Mall, probably the biggest in Doha. It offers world-famous brands, house and family facilities and you will have the chance to try some cheaper alternatives of local and foreign cuisines.

THE SOUQ: Take a walk around the Souq Waqif to soak up the historic atmosphere that will definitely travel you! There are restaurants for all budget and tastes if you wish to try something different. Get to the spice market or busy some souvenirs to carry home. (15-minute ride)

MUSEUM OF ISLAMIC ART: It is a ‘must’ visit if you have the time. A Cultural and Educational Centre excellently designed and well organized. It gives a deep understanding of Islamic art. (15-minute ride)

VILLAGGIO: Set within the Aspire Zone is the most sought after destination in Qatar. Its Venetian styled interiors and the top of the line luxury brands with an astonishing range of shopping, dining and entertainment venue, makes it a ‘must visit’ spot.(30-minute ride)

IN ALL: The Four Seasons of Doha excels at service, glamour, luxury and cuisine. Thank you guys for making our stay a memorable one.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
I sincerely would like express my gratitude to your very detailed and positive feedback following your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Doha. I am very proud that the service provided to you is unbeatable and to the highest standards.

We genuinely appreciate your kind words and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back sometime in the future.

Hotel Manager

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Doha? Share your experiences!