“Great Breakfast Service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Doha
“Great Breakfast Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

felt so comfortable when enjoying breakfast here.... there are many selection of buffet, moreover the staff was amazing, since i got table he offered me some coffee and juices... and always following and taking care me...

• 4 of 5 stars Food
May E, Manager at Mawasem, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Faisol A

Thank you so much for you valuable feedback which I have shared with my team. We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast services and we would like to welcome you soon in our Mawasem restaurant

King regards

Doha, Qatar
“First in my list.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've visited Mawasem @ Hilton many times just because my friends recommended to me and must say its one of the best in Doha. Food is delicious, great location as there have lovely outdoor siting close to to the sea,My favorite is there lovely breakfast as you cant think for more, great selection of fresh juice, some organic stuff as well, there express service of fresh orange juice and tea coffee as you don't have to ask for it, I ask for Latte was amazing better then starbucks. Staff is so helpful and friendly always with smily face. I highly recommend this restaurant for Breakfast, brunch & lunch. I have heard about your seafood theme nights please let me know the price. cheersssss

• 5 of 5 stars Food
May E, Manager at Mawasem, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear joneson p

Thank you for your time in writing this valuable feedback. It is our pleasure to hear that you had a good start of your day with our breakfast services and would I like to welcome you back soon.
In reference to your request for the seafood theme night I would appreciate it if you could contact me on sri.iyer@hilton.com
On behalf of my whole team I would also like to thank you for recommending us to your friends

Kind regards,
Giza, Al Jizah, Egypt
“Amazing food and very good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I got the vouchers for Mawasem from the Entertainer and thought of trying. I was surprised by the high standard of the dinner.Specially the sea food night and the Arabic night. They dont have a big variety but the food tastes great. They have amazing Um ali dessert :). The service was okay but it became better lately when a new restaurant manager joined them, I think Egyptian. Its an excellent choice for sea food lovers on Thursdays and Fridays. The view is nice overlooking the Hilton nice pool and beach and the only Trader Vics in town inside the Hilton. Excellent value for money.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
May E, Manager at Mawasem, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Sarah E

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback which I have shared with my team. We are very delighted to hear that you liked our special theme nights, service and atmosphere and would like to welcome you again in our restaurant.

Doha, Qatar
“Average brunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The new Hilton is such an amazing looking hotel, the pool area, Trader Vics, such a pretty and well thought out hotel. While the entrance isn't very Doha (no greeting staff, no valet) and certianly gives you the impression it's a business only hotel, the back of the hotel reminds you "hello Doha has a beautiful seaside". While I've usually skipped past all this on the way to Trader Vics it was time to try the Friday brunch offering. Appeareance of the venue to me felt sterile, airport lounge comes to mind. Having said that the nicest feature is the big windows with natural light looking out onto the pool. This of course brings with it some amusing entertainment, which incidentally was way more fun than the band that was playing in the restaurant. Groups of middle aged men wearing undies sitting perhaps 3ft away seamingly unaware diners are on the otherside of the glass, OMG it was funny, we could see everything lol. The layout with sections made it hard to get into the live music, couldn't see them, they couldn't see us, kinda odd. The service was very slow for our group and we although we asked repeatedly we didn't get first drinks for the whole group until 12:45. This really slowed this up as we all like to the toast the first drink together before starting the brunch. The slow service continued through much of the brunch including top ups and plate clearing. The all important thing the food. Well nothing really outstanding. Nothing that makes you go wow or stands it apart or unique from the others. Marriot has huge variety, 4 Seasons has Foie Gras, Ritz has oysters, Hyatt has the best beef ribs & fun staff, W has the best sushi & entertainment, Intercon has the best prawns, what sets the Hilton apart? Not sure what their signature will be, I guess it's just new and in time they will get it figured out. For now all I think about is the huge hollowed out Parmesan for the caesar salad which was kinda cool. Would I go back? Yes, if mum and dad were in town and I wanted to bring them to a tame, safe, clean, familar foods kinda brunch, I'd take them here, perhaps for dad, away from the pool window. If I'm after a let off some steam, fun kinda brunch no or foodie friends brunch no. But hey that's cool, variety is the spice of life, different brunch offerings in Doha is great for everyone and I'm still glad I tried it! Still thirsty afterwards? Pop upstairs to the sports bar which has great happy hour cocktails and fabulous views while you wait for the night venues to open up.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
May E, Manager at Mawasem, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear sumo_trades,

First of all I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear the service was not up to the level you can expect from us and this has been addressed with my team. We are currently optimizing the use of layout of our restaurant as well as updating our food offer in order to further improve the experience Of course we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our Zawaya bar and Lounge.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in person on sri.iyer@hilton.com as I would like to meet you in person on your next visit.

Kind regards,
Mawasem Restaurant Manager
Riyadh, KSA
“Good Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Choose to sit outside and enjoy a great breakfast. Freshly squeezed kiwi juice is just too good. It had a selection of Asian dishes and the "Aloo Qeema" was delicious however there were no Paratha/Rooti

Visited October 2013
May E, Manager at Mawasem, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear MYRK

Thank you for your valuable feedback which I have shared with the Mawasem team. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and like to thank you for your visit.

Looking forward to welcome you again in our restaurant