“Good Experience!! Worth it” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #18 of 119 Hotels in Doha
Bangalore
“Good Experience!! Worth it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Its a very good property spread across 2 buildings,great view of the Doha skyline, good staff and service. Breakfast and food are also worth it. Over all a very good experience. We were hosting a few guests at the hotel, and they all appreciated the service the hotel extended.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Radisson Blu D, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear ayushmanc,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with the Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha and that our team took care of you and made you feel welcome.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Marketing & PR Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Arabic first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Breakfast was good and the restaurant was huge with nice views. Good expensive restaurants in the hotel, one among them is Chingari the Indian Restaurant. North Indian Tandoori cuisine cooked in traditional clay ovens. The classical indian sitar music Ghazals and a classical singer who serenades the audience with in the evenings. Service is good and the prices are reasonable for a five-star restaurant.

Room Tip: Formrley known as Ramada but Radisson Blu have changes its view.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear JK1425DAS,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with the Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha and that you had the time to try our popular Indian restaurant Chingari's.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Copenhagen, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have had a great stay at Radisson Blu. Very friendly staff, great rooms and some decent restaurants as well. Location is not excellent, but it's OK, at least it doesn't take that long time to go to the city center. It's an excellent choice for a semi-long business trip

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Radisson Blu D, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Dear Joachimmand,

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our restaurants and that our staff care of you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

ne england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

we spent 10 days here and thoroughly enjoyed it. Rooms are well equiped: kettle, fridge, iron ,scales, hairdryer. Good expensive restaurants in the hotel, the only one we didn't like was the Italian, where we ordered 2 different pizzas to share and really couldn't tell the difference between them. Indian restaurants have live music. Several bars, we went back to the Library: wonderful view of night sky, no smoking, comfy chairs, easy listening jazz on tape and you can borrow books. We tried the very lively Orion but came away smelling of cigarettes. Staff very attentive. Was able to get Guardian every day. Cheap restaurants nearby: Thai snack and Turkish Central. Warning: taxi drivers try to rip you off by putting up 25 qr instead of 4 as a flag down. 25 is airport rate and they change as soon as you make to get out of the taxi. Hotel is keen to get you to use their [more expensive] cars. You can pick up a taxi in the street,

Room Tip: we asked for a quiet room, and were very impressed.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Radisson Blu D, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear roeyNeEngland,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had time to try out a number of the hotels restaurants and bars.

Please accept my apologies regarding the food that you had ordered in our Italian restaurant
I do hope that you informed the staff on the night and that they were able to correct our error straight away.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stay in Radisson in all my business visits to Qatar Recently.
The check in process sometimes take a bit long and in some occasions the rooms were not ready even after 12.00PM.
But otherwise a clean and good hotel in Doha.
The breakfast is very well laid out and simply very good.
There are 9 restaurants to choose from and that is the best part of this hotel apart from the spacious rooms and quality of Bed an pillows.
Will recommend to business travelers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Hashiq,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for your kind feedback.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha in the near future.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I really had a bad experience staying in this hotel. I stayed in the hotel for about 24hrs and arrived early in the morning. I had worked for almost two days and was really excited about getting some sleep. The room was actually quite nice. Before I went to bed i put the "do not disturb" sign on my door.

30 min into my sleep two employes tried to get into my room. They unlocked the door by key card and with a key. I had also locked the door with a security lock so they couldn't get in. The two employes then tried to break the security lock to enter my room. I got dressed and opened the door. They asked if I wanted housekeeping. I was really surprised and declined the cleaning of my room as I pointed at the "do not disturb" sign hanging on my door.

I went back to sleep and about 15 minutes later the phoned started ringing. It wouldn't stop ringing so I once again had to get up from bed to answer it. It was the reception calling. They wanted to know my name and asked if I wanted my room cleaned. I answered one more time that I just wanted to sleep, and insisted to not get any more requests or service to my room for the entire stay.

I again went to bed hoping that i would get some sleep. About 20 minutes later the staff once more tried to enter my room. They opened the door one more time, but they where stopped by the security lock. I then was really angry and went down to the reception to explain my frustration and that I wanted total privacy in my room for the rest of my stay.

I wonder if the staff realizes what the "do not disturb" sign is for? I also wonder what the employees thought about me having a early check-in? I will never stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Radisson Blu D, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Guest463,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It was truly disappointing to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us on this occasion and that you were disturbed by the staff.

The experience you have had with us is not indicative of our high standards here and I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire team for not meeting your expectations.

I would much appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter. If you could please provide me with a phone number and a convenient time for me to contact you.

Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I spent 7 days in the Radisson Blue Hotel during November and it was a pleasure.

My stay was faultless from start to finish.The staff here are pleasant at all times and always go that bit extra to make you feel welcome.

From reception , restaurant , waiting staff and generally anyone working in the hotel , all are providing a first class service.

The rooms are excellent and have everything you could need to relax or continue to do your business in the comfort of the hotel room.

No worries about food you can eat in one of the many restaurants that are a part of the hotel and all are top class.

I cant wait for my next visit there ....

Dear Grifficx,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with the Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha and that our staff made you feel welcome.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha in the near future.

Marketing & PR Manager

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha? Share your experiences!